HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Game 33: Coyotes @ Wild | 3-27-13 | 6PM MST

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-27-2013, 09:40 AM
  #1
gra
Custom User Title
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 28,601
vCash: 466
Game 33: Coyotes @ Wild | 3-27-13 | 6PM MST






@


PHOENIX COYOTES (13-15-4) vs MINNESOTA WILD(19-10-2)


Game 33 at Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul MN




TV Coverage (FS Arizona Plus)
Radio Coverage(XTRA SPORTS 910AM)






NOTE: All lines are subject to change.



Left Wing
Center
Right Wing
Parise
Koviu
Coyle
Buchard
Cullen
Setoguchi
Clutterback
Brodziak
Heatley
Rupp
Konopka
Mitchell

Left Defenseman
Right Defenseman
Suter
Brodin
Gilbert
Faulk
Stoner
Spurgeon

Goalie
Backstrom

http://www.nhl.com/ice/preview.htm?i...vid=sb:preview
Quote:
Minnesota goalie Josh Harding is day-to-day with an illness.





Left Wing
Center
Right Wing
Steve Sullivan
Antonie Vermette
Shane Doan (C)
Radim Vrbata
Martin Hanzal(A)
Mikkel Boedker
Robert Klinkhammer
Boyd Gordon
David Moss
Raffi Torres
Kyle Chipchura
Lauri Korpikoski

Left Defenseman
Right Defenseman
Oliver Ekman-Larsson
Derek Morris
Keith Yandle (A)
Michael Stone
Rostislav Klesla
David Schlemko

Goalie
LoL Our Only Hope


http://www.nhl.com/ice/preview.htm?i...vid=sb:preview
Quote:
LaBarbera might start again Wednesday for Phoenix, as Mike Smith is still day-to-day after suffering a head injury when he was knocked over by Vancouver’s Alexander Edler on March 21. Zbynek Michalek is day-to-day with a lower-body injury


Last edited by gra: 03-27-2013 at 11:53 AM.
gra is offline  
Old
03-27-2013, 11:37 AM
  #2
Dampland
Registered User
 
Dampland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Gainfully Employed
Country: United States
Posts: 3,169
vCash: 50
Wild fan here .... just an FYI regarding our line up.

1st line = Parise - Koivu - Charlie Coyle
2nd Line = P.M. Bouchard - M. Cullen - Setoguchi
3rd Line = Clutterbuck - Broadziak - Heatley
4th Line = Rupp - Konopka - T. Mitchell

extra = J. Dowell

Suter - Brodin
Gilbert - Falk
Stoner - Spurgeon

extras = Prosser



Granlund & Scandella are down with the AHL team, and Powe was traded for Rupp.

Dampland is offline  
Old
03-27-2013, 12:17 PM
  #3
MIG
Undocumented User
 
MIG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: U.S. of A.
Country: United States
Posts: 1,825
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dampland View Post
Wild fan here .... just an FYI regarding our line up.

1st line = Parise - Koivu - Charlie Coyle
2nd Line = P.M. Bouchard - M. Cullen - Setoguchi
3rd Line = Clutterbuck - Broadziak - Heatley
4th Line = Rupp - Konopka - T. Mitchell

extra = J. Dowell

Suter - Brodin
Gilbert - Falk
Stoner - Spurgeon

extras = Prosser



Granlund & Scandella are down with the AHL team, and Powe was traded for Rupp.
You should rest your top two lines. No really, we suck. Go ahead and give them the night off, they will not be needed.

MIG is offline  
Old
03-27-2013, 12:41 PM
  #4
TickleMeYandle
Not so fast,
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Country: Jamaica
Posts: 1,297
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIG View Post
You should rest your top two lines. No really, we suck. Go ahead and give them the night off, they will not be needed.
sadly, this is not really much of a joke.

TickleMeYandle is offline  
Old
03-27-2013, 02:16 PM
  #5
ctwin22
Go Desert Dogs
 
ctwin22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chandler, AZ
Country: United States
Posts: 4,647
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownquestion View Post
sadly, this is not really much of a joke.
Exactly...Tippett always says in his pressers that we have the narrowest of margins for error and it got exacerbated this season because of Smith's save pct% and the Sullivan for Whitney experiment, both of those ingredients have turned our margin to nothing, we have to play the perfect game to win. Needless to say, we've only accomplished that 13 times this season.

ctwin22 is offline  
Old
03-27-2013, 03:04 PM
  #6
pacerhimself
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,429
vCash: 500
Too bad this is on FSAZ+. Could watch it while working in the back yard if it was on FSAZ.

pacerhimself is offline  
Old
03-27-2013, 03:13 PM
  #7
Dampland
Registered User
 
Dampland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Gainfully Employed
Country: United States
Posts: 3,169
vCash: 50
Hey Coyote fans you guys have 13 wins, Wild only has 19 .... that's only a 6 game difference, that's really not a big difference at all.
PLUS the Wild always seem to struggle against the Yotes.

Are you going to just sit there and let your team lose again, are you going to just let your season fall apart just because some dirtbag from Vancouver hammered your goalie?

No, you're not, you are going to stand up, walk over to that window and scream out "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore!"


Hope its a good game tonight, but I still want the Wild to win by 3-4 goals!

Dampland is offline  
Old
03-27-2013, 03:40 PM
  #8
OT OEL
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Country: United States
Posts: 835
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dampland View Post
Hey Coyote fans you guys have 13 wins, Wild only has 19 .... that's only a 6 game difference, that's really not a big difference at all.
PLUS the Wild always seem to struggle against the Yotes.

Are you going to just sit there and let your team lose again, are you going to just let your season fall apart just because some dirtbag from Vancouver hammered your goalie?

No, you're not, you are going to stand up, walk over to that window and scream out "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore!"


Hope its a good game tonight, but I still want the Wild to win by 3-4 goals!
We are not a playoff team with our current roster. We need a retool and just inching on the borderline of a playoff spot will prevent that. I love the Yotes but we need an overhaul on offense. With less than 15 games left I think its time to start thinking to the future

OT OEL is offline  
Old
03-27-2013, 03:50 PM
  #9
Yote Devil
Registered User
 
Yote Devil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Prescott/Tempe,AZ
Country: United States
Posts: 122
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dampland View Post
Hey Coyote fans you guys have 13 wins, Wild only has 19 .... that's only a 6 game difference, that's really not a big difference at all.
PLUS the Wild always seem to struggle against the Yotes.

Are you going to just sit there and let your team lose again, are you going to just let your season fall apart just because some dirtbag from Vancouver hammered your goalie?

No, you're not, you are going to stand up, walk over to that window and scream out "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore!"

Hope its a good game tonight, but I still want the Wild to win by 3-4 goals!
Ill be cheering for the Wild in the playoffs, always liked their fans and team. Yotes might snag 8th if they are really lucky but like Korpedo said this roster isnt a playoff team, they need the wizard back bad.

Yote Devil is offline  
Old
03-27-2013, 03:54 PM
  #10
Dampland
Registered User
 
Dampland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Gainfully Employed
Country: United States
Posts: 3,169
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by korpedo View Post
We are not a playoff team with our current roster. We need a retool and just inching on the borderline of a playoff spot will prevent that. I love the Yotes but we need an overhaul on offense. With less than 15 games left I think its time to start thinking to the future
Trust me, I totally understand! This year I can finally see the future for the Wild and it appears bright. It's been a long hard road though. I haven't seen a Wild playoff game since the Bush Administration.

You guys were just there last year, so you're not that far off.

But if you do want to re-tool ..... we'll take Vermette off your hands.

Dampland is offline  
Old
03-27-2013, 03:57 PM
  #11
MeowLeafs
LM is awesome
 
MeowLeafs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baconland
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,951
vCash: 500
Mike Smith put on IR

MeowLeafs is offline  
Old
03-27-2013, 05:10 PM
  #12
Sharppi
5 more years of Dub.
 
Sharppi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Finland
Country: Finland
Posts: 5,855
vCash: 1139
Guys, I really cheer for you. You have to put up with such drama about the ownership and overall. Please, beat Red Wings horribly. Twice. Make the playoffs and drop someone.

Sharppi is online now  
Old
03-27-2013, 05:41 PM
  #13
XX
Tippett 2 the Limit
 
XX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Tipplandia
Country: United States
Posts: 40,511
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowLeafs View Post
Mike Smith put on IR
Standard practice. They get to save some money and a roster spot. It's retroactive.

XX is online now  
Old
03-27-2013, 06:08 PM
  #14
MeowLeafs
LM is awesome
 
MeowLeafs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baconland
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,951
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX View Post
Standard practice. They get to save some money and a roster spot. It's retroactive.
Has there been any indication on how serious his upper body injury is?

MeowLeafs is offline  
Old
03-27-2013, 06:47 PM
  #15
XX
Tippett 2 the Limit
 
XX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Tipplandia
Country: United States
Posts: 40,511
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowLeafs View Post
Has there been any indication on how serious his upper body injury is?
Anything from soreness in the neck from whiplash to a concussion. No one knows.

XX is online now  
Old
03-27-2013, 07:28 PM
  #16
Ethereal Whisper
La Reine des Neiges
 
Ethereal Whisper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Payson, Arizona
Country: United States
Posts: 78,236
vCash: 444
I don't even remember the last game we won.

Was it the home game against LA, 5-2?

Ethereal Whisper is offline  
Old
03-27-2013, 07:31 PM
  #17
CC96
Serious Offender
 
CC96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mesa, Arizona
Country: United States
Posts: 17,452
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rundblad View Post
I don't even remember the last game we won.

Was it the home game against LA, 5-2?
Yessir

CC96 is offline  
Old
03-27-2013, 07:53 PM
  #18
Howler Scores
Registered User
 
Howler Scores's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Maricopa County
Country: United States
Posts: 5,966
vCash: 527
Ah the old win by losing method

"@davest4yotes: #Coyotes start a crucial 3-game trip tonight at Minnesota. Jason LaBarbera is expected to be back in goal for injured Mike Smith."

Howler Scores is offline  
Old
03-27-2013, 08:31 PM
  #19
SniperHF
Global Moderator
 
SniperHF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Country: United States
Posts: 22,638
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by naurutger View Post
Ah the old win by losing method

"@davest4yotes: #Coyotes start a crucial 3-game trip tonight at Minnesota. Jason LaBarbera is expected to be back in goal for injured Mike Smith."
Haha, crucial. Haha.

That was last week.

SniperHF is offline  
Old
03-27-2013, 08:47 PM
  #20
rt
Powers Gold Label
 
rt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: County Cork
Country: Ireland
Posts: 53,148
vCash: 500
I say tank if we get a top six pick out of it. If we only get the 7th or 8th, it's not worth it. Personally, I see a HUGE drop off in desirability from 6th to 7th.

__________________
All of it is Dave Tippett's fault. He's the worst.
rt is offline  
Old
03-27-2013, 09:15 PM
  #21
XX
Tippett 2 the Limit
 
XX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Tipplandia
Country: United States
Posts: 40,511
vCash: 500
Bad body language all around right now. Tired of Doan's talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt View Post
I say tank if we get a top six pick out of it. If we only get the 7th or 8th, it's not worth it. Personally, I see a HUGE drop off in desirability from 6th to 7th.
7th currently. If Maloney trades Doan and Yandle, a top 5 pick would be assured.

XX is online now  
Old
03-27-2013, 09:33 PM
  #22
Howler Scores
Registered User
 
Howler Scores's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Maricopa County
Country: United States
Posts: 5,966
vCash: 527
Just letting them have their way with is tonight.

Howler Scores is offline  
Old
03-27-2013, 09:35 PM
  #23
Howler Scores
Registered User
 
Howler Scores's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Maricopa County
Country: United States
Posts: 5,966
vCash: 527
Over under 4 goals before Johnson is in?

22% chance of winning. 36% chance of a point. 100% chance of a high draft pick.

Howler Scores is offline  
Old
03-27-2013, 09:36 PM
  #24
XX
Tippett 2 the Limit
 
XX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Tipplandia
Country: United States
Posts: 40,511
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by naurutger View Post
Over under 4 goals before Johnson is in?
Under. Tippett threw Smith under the bus. Bet he can't wait to do it to Barbs.

XX is online now  
Old
03-27-2013, 09:38 PM
  #25
Ethereal Whisper
La Reine des Neiges
 
Ethereal Whisper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Payson, Arizona
Country: United States
Posts: 78,236
vCash: 444
Here we go again.

Ethereal Whisper is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:09 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2016 All Rights Reserved.