HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > General Fantasy Talk
General Fantasy Talk Forum for fantasy leagues, mock and all time drafts, and hockey video games.

Trade A or Trade B

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-28-2013, 09:40 AM
  #1
Tyler Durden
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,441
vCash: 500
Trade A or Trade B

Which trade works better for me?

Trade A: I get Lecavalier and Hiller, I trade J.Staal or Semin and JVR
Trade B: I get C.Crawford and Pominville, I trade Seguin and JVR

Thanks

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 09:47 AM
  #2
Tonka
Diggles
 
Tonka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 8,306
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
Which trade works better for me?

Trade A: I get Lecavalier and Hiller, I trade J.Staal or Semin and JVR
Trade B: I get C.Crawford and Pominville, I trade Seguin and JVR

Thanks
Trade B but depends how bad you need a goalie. Crawford will get you a bunch of wins and Pominville is good, more points than Seguin most likey. Seguin will only beat him in +- and G probably.

Tonka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 09:55 AM
  #3
Tyler Durden
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,441
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonka View Post
Trade B but depends how bad you need a goalie. Crawford will get you a bunch of wins and Pominville is good, more points than Seguin most likey. Seguin will only beat him in +- and G probably.
My goalies are terrible I have Bryzgalov, Luongo, Theodore and on waivers there is Kiprusoff, Neuvirth, Nabokov, Scrivens not much

I need goals and it would be great if Pominville can outscore Seguin, my league is
H2H here is my team

Malkin
Thornton
Seguin
J.Staal
Semin
B.Ryan
Perron
Clowe
Purcell
Yakupov
Van Riemsdyk
Hodgson
Suter
Enstrom
Hamhuis
IR Hartnell

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 10:41 AM
  #4
Tonka
Diggles
 
Tonka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 8,306
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
My goalies are terrible I have Bryzgalov, Luongo, Theodore and on waivers there is Kiprusoff, Neuvirth, Nabokov, Scrivens not much

I need goals and it would be great if Pominville can outscore Seguin, my league is
H2H here is my team

Malkin
Thornton
Seguin
J.Staal
Semin
B.Ryan
Perron
Clowe
Purcell
Yakupov
Van Riemsdyk
Hodgson
Suter
Enstrom
Hamhuis
IR Hartnell
B. Ryan has decided to crap the bed so far (I have him too).

Tonka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 10:48 AM
  #5
Tyler Durden
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,441
vCash: 500
Who do you think will have a better season between Brewer and S.Salo?

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 05:23 PM
  #6
Tonka
Diggles
 
Tonka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 8,306
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
Who do you think will have a better season between Brewer and S.Salo?
Salo but he gets injured a lot.

Tonka is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:30 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.