HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

The Score/TSN

Closed Thread

Old
09-23-2003, 10:15 AM
jofa

vCash: 500
Does anyone else HATE Jim Lang as much as I do? I can't even watch that twitchy bugger on tv anymore. He's now taken over as the worst sports commentator on television, eclipsing Hazel Mae.

By the way, has anyone else noticed that the Leaf fans on this site have their own little club called "BWO" or something, and there was even some sort of cyber-nerd gang war going on in the Leafs section? I'm sorry, this is just ridiculous...

Old
09-23-2003, 10:24 AM
oilers_guy_eddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jofa
Does anyone else HATE Jim Lang as much as I do? I can't even watch that twitchy bugger on tv anymore. He's now taken over as the worst sports commentator on television, eclipsing Hazel Mae.

By the way, has anyone else noticed that the Leaf fans on this site have their own little club called "BWO" or something, and there was even some sort of cyber-nerd gang war going on in the Leafs section? I'm sorry, this is just ridiculous...
The purpose of the "BWO" is supposed to be to crack down on idiots who give Leaf Fans a bad name. It's the serious Leaf fans' response to the TorTraders of the world.

Old
09-23-2003, 10:59 AM
Hairball

Quote:
Originally Posted by jofa

Hear hear. That guy bugs the s*** out of me. I can't stand it when they have him on. I like the other guy that they have cover for Hazel better. I actually like Hazel though.

No one compares to Jody Vance though. Whoa there doggie!!!

As to last night or whenever- someone got it right when they said that the reason the Oilers game came first is because IT WAS THE ONLY GAME. That's it that's all.

Old
09-23-2003, 11:57 AM
jofa

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilers_guy_eddie
The purpose of the "BWO" is supposed to be to crack down on idiots who give Leaf Fans a bad name. It's the serious Leaf fans' response to the TorTraders of the world.
Is that what that was? I've seen Leaf fans on other hockey message boards come up with little clubs before, and it always ends up quickly deteriorating the site with immature nonsense and namecalling...

Closed Thread