HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > San Jose Sharks
Notices

Being Creative....

Old
01-31-2013, 12:13 PM
SHARPENCAP

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to SHARPENCAP Send a message via MSN to SHARPENCAP Send a message via Yahoo to SHARPENCAP
@Brent Burns Its okay man lot of people do not like it
@juantimer Yeah, I wonder the same thing but to find a blank jersey in that form will be impossible to just purchase one buy itself.... Normally, jersey suppliers sell them in bulk like orders of 10 and more. I was lucky I found a site that supplied the blank jersey by itself and had no minimum order so that is why I can not do it in multi colors like your idea
@Robes of Teal Every fan of hockey in general just can not have just one fav team but kudos to you admitting you like the Av's... Roy was a nemesis to us back then were you a fan of them back then?
@Nighthock Finding a patch like that can be hard to find or maybe even impossible to make so thats why I chose my layout because it had all three solid logos and they were in the formation of a triangle which in my opinion helped it stand out more
@WTFetus Nice jersey combo lol I still want to own my sharks jersey that has one white and one teal together I see it sometimes on ebay but I always get outbid! I wish they made a more modern jersey that has the current teal and current white jersey
@Solmors I might just do that lol hey thats a cool idea but i dont think it can be made

SHARPENCAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2013, 12:42 PM
Nighthock
**** the Kings ...

vCash: 1004
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARPENCAP View Post
@Nighthock Finding a patch like that can be hard to find or maybe even impossible to make so thats why I chose my layout because it had all three solid logos and they were in the formation of a triangle which in my opinion helped it stand out more
(
custom order screen print baby!

Nighthock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2013, 01:00 PM
SHARPENCAP

Send a message via AIM to SHARPENCAP Send a message via MSN to SHARPENCAP Send a message via Yahoo to SHARPENCAP
@Nighthock, See I would want a physical patch and have it sewn on I guess I am picky?

Old
07-14-2013, 05:05 PM
SHARPENCAP

Okay, So I decided to make another SHARPENCAP Jersey.. This time it is a white jersey.. Therefore making it an alternative version.. It will be very similar to the black one I made before except the white lace will be a teal lace..

But for whoever reads this I need help deciding on the color idea.. I want to incorporate gold and red with the teal and white numbers used on the black armor jersey..

I also should mention that their is a slight twist on the numbers I had it custom made and it features glacier twill pattern on the numbers.. Anyways here is what I have got so far..

The Namebar:

Front of Jersey:

Numbers plain:

Number idea? (It will look better hand colored in I used MS Paint to color this in)