HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Andrei Loktionov (LAK) officially asked to be traded

Old
01-31-2013, 01:03 PM
Ollie Weeks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96 View Post
The Senators might be a good fit because of Spezza's injury. Loktionov would get a nice opportunity to prove himself in the NHL and if it didn't work out, Spezza's return would knock him back down the depth chart.
That's actually not a bad idea. Ottawa's short on D right now, and we don't need a goalie, but perhaps Ottawa has a winger or something that could use a change of scenery.

Ollie Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2013, 01:10 PM
Blackhawkswincup
Global Moderator

vCash: 50
:
C Andrei Loktionov

:
LW Jeremy Morin or LW Kyle Beach

Hawks then move Bolland back to #3 C and give Loktionov a chance centering between Sharp and Hossa

Basic trade of prospects who either need change of scenery or are not a fit for organization

Last edited by Blackhawkswincup: 01-31-2013 at 02:27 PM.
Blackhawkswincup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2013, 01:19 PM
KingCanadain1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by KesselLooksLikeRadar View Post
Have you ever heard the phrase "It takes two to tango"? Why on EARTH would the Leafs even consider this? Additionally, why would LA, a cup contender now, not want assets that would also help them now? ALSO, why would we give up Frattin when he's been a bright spot for us in short time frame? AAAALLLLSSSOOOO, why would we give up our most untouchable asset in our first for a goalie who is just as proven as Reimer?

The only value Bernier has to LA is a trading chip (And as the occasional back-up), so, until you convert that into something you need, he's not very valuable at all. But, this is a Lok thread, and if he publicly asks to be traded (Or it's leaked), then the value of him diminishes. Your proposal is just awful.
Sigh here we go again Leaf fans trying to get something for nothing. First off no one is saying they have to like the value the king put on bernier. Your team is coming to la not the other way around. Second the kings don't really need anything this year They won a stanley cup with this same lineup so im pretty sure that same up is fine foranother run. Mitchell is back soon already cleared for play. They are giving there kids first shot at replaceing greenes injury. Again frattin is the player la has been after in most talks with the leafs hense the reason why i asked. If you think reimer is the same goalie your mistaken. As i ve pointed out in other threads most leaf fans look at stats and see he and riemer have simalar stats and forget that bernier put up them stats playing on averge less then once a month. Goalie need to play simple as that if your only playing once a month ur not playing your best hockey. The frist ive asked for is top 9 protected I may or not have said it in this thread but have in others. The is the price of getting bernier dont like it dont trade for it simple.
Bernier is the best young goalie available. He is on a rfa after this season meaning he is cheap for at least 3 season.
All has value wheather you want to aknowledge it is another thing. The kings gm has gone on record saying hes not looking to trade jb He will be a important peice in repeating
next the kings have other pieces that they can and proberly will use as trade pieces. we have 6 nhl lws brown penner gagne clifford king and richardson. I expect one of them to be the first king gone.

next your right this is a lokti thread and as i stated earlier in this thread i really dont think it was leaked as much as finally confirmed publically. Lokti would be crazy not to ask for a trade with kopitar richards stoll ahead of him with carter also waiting. All he said was he wants nhl time and not be stuck in the ahl. To me that wont lower his trade potential that actually makes him more valueable. Showing deermination means something. You can say what you want about my proposal that is your right but it doenst change what la wants

KingCanadain1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2013, 01:25 PM
Hatter
All about the Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yog S'loth View Post
Sadly, Loktionov joins a nearly-infinite list of talented forwards who just lack some key dimension in their game to fully break through to the NHL. He's just a little too small and a little too slow and just a hair short on talent. Given an extended chance on a bad team, he might be able to stick... but hopes for a legit top-six role are dwindling.
Funny, sounds like Moulson, Purcell, and Boyle.........

Hatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2013, 01:28 PM
KingCanadain1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealisticLeaf55 View Post
Holzer straight up for Lokti
i do like this offer but thinks kings should get a late pick? something like holzer and a 4th for lokti and a 6th Lokti is alot closer to making the leafs then holzer making the kings.

Old
01-31-2013, 01:31 PM
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCanadain1976 View Post
i do like this offer but thinks kings should get a late pick? something like holzer and a 4th for lokti and a 6th Lokti is alot closer to making the leafs then holzer making the kings.
You sure about that?

Bozak
Grabovski
Kadri
McClement

Where does Loki fit in?

Phion Keneuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2013, 01:35 PM
KingCanadain1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richiebottles View Post

Yannick Weber for him ?
solid offer just wrong type of defenseman The kings need a defensive defenseman capable of replaceing greene

Old
01-31-2013, 01:39 PM
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.

Quote:
solid offer just wrong type of defenseman The kings need a defensive defenseman capable of replaceing greene
And that is Holzer.

Old
01-31-2013, 01:39 PM
KingCanadain1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petes2424 View Post
This will end up being a trade similar to the Aston/Aulie trade last season. Another team is going to think they can help a player along more than the Kings and vice versa. You'll see something like Lokitionov to Detroit for Kindle. Kindle is sitting on Detroits roster and is clearly about 8-9 on the depth chart. Or for a guy like Edmontons Pitlick. At this point there will be some sort of questions on the guy coming back.
If that is a offer it would be something i could see Kindl working He is playing the same mins that im after and is a + player He also has size. Good offer

Old
01-31-2013, 01:42 PM
KingCanadain1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Sexy Flanders View Post
I'll predict to DAL for Morrow, just for the hell of it.
I could see this but i doubt dallas would. Morrow seems to me to fit into Deans "right fit" type player. Hes also a free agent at the end of the sseason so if he dont work he can be walked away from.

Old
01-31-2013, 01:44 PM
Petes2424

Quote:
If that is a offer it would be something i could see Kindl working He is playing the same mins that im after and is a + player He also has size. Good offer
He pretty much done in Detroit. When he's scratched over a guy they just picked up on the street and Lashoff, there's a problem. He played pretty well Tuesday night but the only reason they played him was to get him on the 2nd PP due to other injuries. Lashoff has been pretty good and looks like he's passed Kindle too. Kid has all the tools. Just seems hesitant sometimes. Change will do him good.

Petes2424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2013, 01:44 PM
KingCanadain1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond View Post
To Calgary for future please

What is worth a 3rd round pick and a mid-tier prospect or is he a mid-tier prospect?
All depends on how you want to look at him. Its sorta is the glass half full or half empty sorta thing/

Old
01-31-2013, 01:45 PM
KingCanadain1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man in the Mirror View Post
tampa could use more offense in their bottom 6

yzerman likes russians

good fit?
Honestly not really a bottom six player to me unless ur running 3 offensive lines but you can use him however you want after you get him.

Old
01-31-2013, 01:48 PM
KingCanadain1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by JmanWingsFan View Post
What are the Kings specifically looking for in a return for Loktionov?
Thats a good question im not positive myself but i think a top 6 winger in a simalar situation would be the best guess. Also could use a young defensive defenseman but need the top 6 winger more.

Old
01-31-2013, 01:52 PM
KingCanadain1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by fedfed View Post
How about a "misfit toys" trade: Loktionov for Perreault?
Good offer just no room for any centers. The kings already have kopitar richards carter stoll lewis frazer richards nolon king all on the roster and vey and a few more im sure in the minors.

Old
01-31-2013, 01:55 PM
KingCanadain1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
:
C Andrei Loktionov

:
LW Jeremy Morin or LW Kyle BEach

Hawks then move Bolland back to #3 C and give Loktionov a chance centering between Sharp and Hossa

Basic trade of prospects who either need change of scenery or are not a fit for organization
I really like this trade offer only thing is i dont really know if i want lokti on the black hawks cause if he works out he will become a king killer. Then again im sure it would be the same with morin lol i guess i talked myself into likeing this, I would be ok with it

Old
01-31-2013, 02:02 PM
KingCanadain1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf View Post
You sure about that?

Bozak
Grabovski
Kadri
McClement

Where does Loki fit in?
Well if you do trade for him you can afford to trade bozak for a goalie ( cough loungo cough) moving kadri up ( one of ur leaf fans said grabo has no chemisry with kessel so ill give him that ) putting lokti 3rd line center at worse hes 5h inline

kings d
drew doughty Mitchell
slava suderi
martinez greene
drewiski muzzin
Andrew Bodnarchuk Nicolas Deslauriers
Andrew Campbell derek forbert

i would say they would all be ahead of holzer and im not sure i got them all .

Old
01-31-2013, 02:04 PM
KingCanadain1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petes2424 View Post
He pretty much done in Detroit. When he's scratched over a guy they just picked up on the street and Lashoff, there's a problem. He played pretty well Tuesday night but the only reason they played him was to get him on the 2nd PP due to other injuries. Lashoff has been pretty good and looks like he's passed Kindle too. Kid has all the tools. Just seems hesitant sometimes. Change will do him good.
would you say hes a defensive defenseman ?

Old
01-31-2013, 02:11 PM
Petes2424

Quote:
would you say hes a defensive defenseman ?
Im not sure anyone really knows. He has a good shot and can play on the PP but his minutes in Detroit have been small and in more of a defensive role. But even saying that I wouldnt want to mislead anyone. He's "mixed up" maybe....

He needs a change for his career to move forward. It'll come sooner than later. When White and Carlo return, somebody has to go. They can send Lashoff down but they're not going to waive Huskins now. The only way Kindl makes it through the season in Detroit is with more injuries.

Petes2424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2013, 02:15 PM
Perro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
:
C Andrei Loktionov

:
LW Jeremy Morin or LW Kyle BEach

Not bad...not bad at all. I wold prefer Morin.

Perro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2013, 02:17 PM
Volt

What would it take for Ottawa to get him?

Volt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2013, 02:17 PM
KingCanadain1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf View Post
And that is Holzer.
As ive stated a few times i like the offer of him just think we need a low pick to even it out.

Old
01-31-2013, 02:18 PM
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.

Quote:
Well if you do trade for him you can afford to trade bozak for a goalie ( cough loungo cough) moving kadri up ( one of ur leaf fans said grabo has no chemisry with kessel so ill give him that ) putting lokti 3rd line center at worse hes 5h inline

kings d
drew doughty Mitchell
slava suderi
martinez greene
drewiski muzzin
Andrew Bodnarchuk Nicolas Deslauriers
Andrew Campbell derek forbert

i would say they would all be ahead of holzer and im not sure i got them all .
Greene is injured and Holzer would be right behind Muzzin, ahead of Drewiske.

Old
01-31-2013, 02:19 PM
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.

Quote:
As ive stated a few times i like the offer of him just think we need a low pick to even it out.
A 7th.

Old
01-31-2013, 02:25 PM
KingCanadain1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volt View Post
What would it take for Ottawa to get him?
Im not postive on what the kings would want. Idealy id ask stone which you would say no. We could use bishop should we trade bernier but i dont think he can go to mancheaster while we trade him. So thats out. Next i like cody cesi again i dont think hes available. So with that said i dont see a deal Maybe another king can but i dont see one sorry