HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Pittsburgh Penguins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Penguins @ Rangers|It's Clobbering time PTII|01/31/13 7:00EST

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-31-2013, 07:13 PM
  #501
domaug*
Flahr Pahr
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Archbald, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 5,123
vCash: 500
Adams - Crosby - Dupuis, huh?

ugghhhhhhhh

domaug* is offline  
Old
01-31-2013, 07:13 PM
  #502
nhindian
Registered User
 
nhindian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,533
vCash: 500
Adams, Crosby and Duper on a line...


....wtf

nhindian is offline  
Old
01-31-2013, 07:13 PM
  #503
Terrapin
Registered User
 
Terrapin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,589
vCash: 500
LOL. Craig '1 goal in 200 games' Adams now on the top line

Terrapin is offline  
Old
01-31-2013, 07:14 PM
  #504
penzweiser
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 164
vCash: 500
Did anyone else see the pregame statthat kunitz leads the team in hits haha

penzweiser is offline  
Old
01-31-2013, 07:15 PM
  #505
SirBrad
Registered User
 
SirBrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NJ via Pgh
Country: United States
Posts: 4,934
vCash: 500
This isn't the Hershey Bears.

SirBrad is offline  
Old
01-31-2013, 07:15 PM
  #506
nhindian
Registered User
 
nhindian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,533
vCash: 500
Vitale teaching Bylsma how to coach

nhindian is offline  
Old
01-31-2013, 07:15 PM
  #507
Sh00terMcGavin
The Night's Watch
 
Sh00terMcGavin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Country: United States
Posts: 6,590
vCash: 500
Vitale coaching up Bylsma.

Sh00terMcGavin is offline  
Old
01-31-2013, 07:15 PM
  #508
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder
 
Ogrezilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 36,025
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by penzweiser View Post
Did anyone else see the pregame statthat kunitz leads the team in hits haha
that isn't that surprising is it?

Ogrezilla is offline  
Old
01-31-2013, 07:15 PM
  #509
OnMyOwn
Extremist
 
OnMyOwn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: State College
Country: United States
Posts: 9,077
vCash: 500
Sid, dupuis, Adams.....That line will scare a lot of people. I wonder who to put 3 guys on?

Bylsma is a ****ing idiot.

OnMyOwn is offline  
Old
01-31-2013, 07:15 PM
  #510
SirBrad
Registered User
 
SirBrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NJ via Pgh
Country: United States
Posts: 4,934
vCash: 500
Anyone else think the MSG crows noise in the background sounds like that of a 1990s Nintendo game?

SirBrad is offline  
Old
01-31-2013, 07:16 PM
  #511
HuskerTornado
Playoff Rum for Jobu
 
HuskerTornado's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parts Unknown
Country: United States
Posts: 13,296
vCash: 500
Dammit.

HuskerTornado is offline  
Old
01-31-2013, 07:16 PM
  #512
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder
 
Ogrezilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 36,025
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBrad View Post
This isn't the Hershey Bears.

Ogrezilla is offline  
Old
01-31-2013, 07:16 PM
  #513
Gary Roberts
Bringer of rain
 
Gary Roberts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,738
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogrezilla View Post
the glass part I don't care about. Dupuis is obviously a really good player. First line wing good? No, but that's not his fault.
I disagree, and think that he's an average to possibly above average player. But his lack of physicality, and complete lack of hands infuriate me.

So because you think he's a very good player and I disagree that means I'm so obviously wrong. That's as sound and logical of an arguement as I've ever heard

Gary Roberts is offline  
Old
01-31-2013, 07:16 PM
  #514
Coach John McGuirk
ヽ(。_)ノ
 
Coach John McGuirk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Jersey Shore, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 16,943
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnMyOwn View Post
Letang is probably the worst power play skilled guy I've ever seen. He should thrive, but he absolutely blows on it.....****ing tripple passes? Are you kidding me?
It's 100% mental with him, too. It's not like he's a bad fit, or doesn't have the skill to be astronomically successful. He just has zero confidence and over thinks every decision he makes. If I had a dollar for every time he second-guessed a pass or double clutched on a shot, I'd be rich.

Coach John McGuirk is online now  
Old
01-31-2013, 07:16 PM
  #515
Hockeygod66
Registered User
 
Hockeygod66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,543
vCash: 500
matt cooke is useless anymore.

Hockeygod66 is offline  
Old
01-31-2013, 07:16 PM
  #516
Shrimper
Trick or ruddy treat
 
Shrimper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Essex
Country: United Kingdom
Posts: 77,220
vCash: 50
PK Time.

Shrimper is offline  
Old
01-31-2013, 07:16 PM
  #517
HuskerTornado
Playoff Rum for Jobu
 
HuskerTornado's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parts Unknown
Country: United States
Posts: 13,296
vCash: 500
lol no replay of the penalty? come on.

HuskerTornado is offline  
Old
01-31-2013, 07:16 PM
  #518
ColePens
Global Moderator
Old School
 
ColePens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pittsburgh
Country: United States
Posts: 39,283
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ColePens
That was a clean hit. Cooke was pissed because he got leveled.

ColePens is offline  
Old
01-31-2013, 07:16 PM
  #519
Common Sense
Registered User
 
Common Sense's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Country: United States
Posts: 3,317
vCash: 500
2 offsides then a penalty from Cooke. All in one shift.

Common Sense is offline  
Old
01-31-2013, 07:16 PM
  #520
penzweiser
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 164
vCash: 500
It's just sad that Kunitz leads the team in hits.

penzweiser is offline  
Old
01-31-2013, 07:17 PM
  #521
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder
 
Ogrezilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 36,025
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Roberts View Post
I disagree, and think that he's an average to possibly above average player. But his lack of physicality, and complete lack of hands infuriate me.

So because you think he's a very good player and I disagree that means I'm so obviously wrong. That's as sound and logical of an arguement as I've ever heard
I didn't give an argument because its so obvious that he's a good player that an argument isn't needed.

Ogrezilla is offline  
Old
01-31-2013, 07:17 PM
  #522
nhindian
Registered User
 
nhindian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,533
vCash: 500
lol rags PP is vastly worse than ours

nhindian is offline  
Old
01-31-2013, 07:17 PM
  #523
Gary Roberts
Bringer of rain
 
Gary Roberts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,738
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogrezilla View Post
I didn't give an argument because its so obvious that he's a good player that an argument isn't needed.
Sound and logical.

Gary Roberts is offline  
Old
01-31-2013, 07:17 PM
  #524
Terrapin
Registered User
 
Terrapin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,589
vCash: 500
Can we trade Matt Cooke for anything? Talk about a complete waste of roster spot. Aside from his 2 minutes of PK a game, he's useless.

Terrapin is offline  
Old
01-31-2013, 07:18 PM
  #525
nhindian
Registered User
 
nhindian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,533
vCash: 500
Del Zotto really practicing that canopener move tonight

nhindian is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:40 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.