HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

NFL Football League-Carry us through to the start of a new Devils W/O Lockout season.

Closed Thread

Old
06-26-2013, 09:45 AM
Ripshot 43

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrique Iglesias View Post
Wow, I knew he was arrested but had no idea the Pats released him two hours later. What a dumbass.
It literally was announced on TV as I was typing the first part of that post so I threw it in there.

His charges haven't been announced yet which is weird. Should come out later this afternoon at the least. Apparently there was a homicide at his house. Shortly afte he hired a big crew to come in and clean at his house (might not be the most strange thing for a big house of a millionaire) but its not looking good. Potential obstruction of justice... Potentially more.

Old
06-26-2013, 09:47 AM
Henrique Iglesias
Let's go Albany

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripshot 43 View Post
It literally was announced on TV as I was typing the first part of that post so I threw it in there.

His charges haven't been announced yet which is weird. Should come out later this afternoon at the least. Apparently there was a homicide at his house. Shortly afte he hired a big crew to come in and clean at his house (might not be the most strange thing for a big house of a millionaire) but its not looking good. Potential obstruction of justice... Potentially more.
He also apparently destroyed his surveillance system and phone.

Old
06-26-2013, 09:47 AM
MadDog172430
Sal Apologist

What a way to just piss everything away.

Old
06-26-2013, 09:52 AM
Richer's Ghost
Global Moderator
I'm forked

vCash: 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripshot 43 View Post
29 NFL players have been arrested since the Super Bowl. (per ESPN) What a joke.

Patriots release Aaron Hernandez.
YES!

Now the Packers can unload that whale of a contract Finley has and sign a reasonably priced talent.

Ball pits are just toilets filled with brightly colored balls instead of water.
Old
06-26-2013, 10:45 AM
schoenfeld
2 Way Contract

dallas clark or some other scrub free agent TE is going to have a 1000 yard season for the pats now

Old
06-26-2013, 10:48 AM
Henrique Iglesias
Let's go Albany

Tebow to TE!

Old
06-26-2013, 11:12 AM
NJDevs26
Status quo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richer's Ghost View Post
YES!

Now the Packers can unload that whale of a contract Finley has and sign a reasonably priced talent.
The only football Hernandez is playing this year is with Paul Crewe and the other cons against the prison guards.

Old
06-26-2013, 11:16 AM
Scott04

Watch the Jets make a play for Hernandez when he's a free agent.... in 10-15 years....

Old
06-26-2013, 11:55 AM
Ripshot 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott04 View Post
Watch the Jets make a play for Hernandez when he's a free agent.... in 10-15 years....
... And they'll still be deciding if Mark Sanchez is their guy at QB.

Old
06-26-2013, 12:02 PM
schoenfeld
2 Way Contract

the longest yard 2: patriots day

Old
06-26-2013, 12:04 PM
Nick0930

So Brady will likely be MVP if the Pats make the playoffs this season. Who's he gonna throw to?

Old
06-26-2013, 12:07 PM
Ripshot 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick0930 View Post
So Brady will likely be MVP if the Pats make the playoffs this season. Who's he gonna throw to?
Brady could be throwing to the 300lb 40 year old hot dog vendor and he would put up respectable numbers. The guy is that good. He has plenty of targets around him still.

Old
06-26-2013, 12:19 PM
Nick0930

No doubt. Put Big Vince at TE until Gronk comes back.

Old
06-26-2013, 01:04 PM
Richer's Ghost
Global Moderator
I'm forked

Quote:
No doubt. Put Big Vince at TE until Gronk comes back.
IF Gronk comes back. His surgery count and recovery time is skyrocketing faster than George Zimmerman's weight.

Quote:
Jake Ballard is back and healthy.

Old
06-26-2013, 01:46 PM
NjDevsRR

He's being charged with murder. These dopes are millionaires from playing a game and they still f up their own and other peoples lives.

Old
06-26-2013, 01:51 PM
Ripshot 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by NjDevsRR View Post
He's being charged with murder. These dopes are millionaires from playing a game and they still f up their own and other peoples lives.
I'll say it again... 29 NFL players arrested since the Super Bowl. Why do these guys feel the need to go out to clubs at night and drink and punch people in the face cause their pride is too big. The Cowboys hiring people to basically follow Dez Brysnt around and keep him out if trouble is sickening too.

Old
06-26-2013, 01:53 PM
Henrique Iglesias
Let's go Albany

Wow. Straight up charged with murder.

Old
06-26-2013, 01:56 PM
Richer's Ghost
Global Moderator
I'm forked

Quote:
Originally Posted by NjDevsRR View Post
boom goes the dynamite.

Aside from the details about the killing itself, I wanna know what the motivation was. I'm guessing illegal business - either hooking or drugs that he was backing with his money. The guy was a construction worker but they both were hanging out at the strip club just prior? Forget the Sopranos, you got he real life version here.

Old
06-26-2013, 01:57 PM
Henrique Iglesias
Let's go Albany

Link for details of murder charge

http://deadspin.com/aaron-hernandez-...ium=socialflow

Quote:
The prosecutor said authorities have tape of Hernandez, with a firearm, saying "You can't trust anyone anymore" before driving to pick up Lloyd.

The moment Hernandez realized he was being arrested:

Old
06-26-2013, 02:01 PM
apice3*

Quote:
boom goes the dynamite.

Aside from the details about the killing itself, I wanna know what the motivation was. I'm guessing illegal business - either hooking or drugs that he was backing with his money. The guy was a construction worker but they both were hanging out at the strip club just prior? Forget the Sopranos, you got he real life version here.
He was dating Hernandez's girlfriend's sister. Probably something to do with that.

Old
06-26-2013, 02:22 PM
Henrique Iglesias
Let's go Albany

Being held without bail, and rightfully so.

Wow the more alleged details that are coming out, this was a straight up gang-type execution by Hernandez. The writing was on the wall with this guy, dating back to his days as a Gator.

Old
06-26-2013, 03:24 PM
Benedict Parisechuk
Army of Pandolfo's

Had a feeling he was going to get hit with the murder charge. Everything surrounding this whole thing pointed to that. The Obstruction of Justice stuff was just B.S. Pretty obvious the cops always thought he did it. Everything that I've heard sounds like he's toast. Evidence is pretty substantial.

On another note, am I the only one that finds it wacky that ESPN hasn't brought Ray Lewis in to talk about any of this? LOL why did they even hire him then?

Old
06-26-2013, 03:36 PM
Richer's Ghost
Global Moderator
I'm forked

Ray Lewis is no dummy - he surely had his lawyer look over the employment contract before signing and if that lawyer was worth his salt at all, he quickly incorporated a specific clause that Ray's former arrest or charges would not be brought up or discussed in his presence while on the air.

Or if he didn't, he's not answering his phone right now out of fear that's exactly what will happen.

Old
06-26-2013, 03:45 PM
Richer's Ghost
Global Moderator
I'm forked

oh he's cooked.

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion...d_without_bail

Quote:
Hernandez and two others picked up Lloyd at his Dorchester home about 2:30 a.m. on June 17, McCauley said, as Lloyd’s sister watched. After Lloyd was picked up at the home, Hernandez told Lloyd he was upset that Lloyd had talked to people he “had troubles with” at the Rumor nightclub in Boston on Friday night, McCauley said.
Lloyd texted his sister at 3:07 a.m., saying “Did you see who I’m with,” McCauley said. When his sister responded, Lloyd again texted at 3:22 a.m. “NFL” and then “Just so you know.”
Surveillance footage showed the rented silver Nissan Altima that Hernandez was driving went down the remote gravel road in North Attleboro leading to the industrial area where Lloyd’s body was found at 3:23 a.m., McCauley said. “At 3:27 a.m., the car came back up the road, McCauley said. People who were working the overnight shift at a nearby business reported hearing multiple gunshots at about that time, McCauley said.
“He (Hernandez) drove the victim to that remote spot and then orchestrated his execution,” McCauley said.
McCauley said Lloyd was shot multiple times and killed right after he got out of the car. Investigators found five, 45-caliber shell casing near where Lloyd's body was found, McCauley said, adding that the autopsy showed, "This was not a body that had been dumped there."
In addition, after Hernandez returned the silver Nissan Altima to a rental company the next day, a company employee found a shell casing under the driver's seat that matched the shell casings found at the site, McCauley said. The Nissan, which had damage to its side mirror, was traded for a Chrysler 300, and surveillance footage shows that vehicle going back to Hernandez's house and the two men who were with Hernandez and Lloyd the night before later left in it, McCauley said. The two men who were with Hernandez the night Lloyd died were not identified in court today.
- See more at: http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion....EGvb5jpg.dpuf
He may not have pulled the trigger, but he is guilty of accessory at the very least.

Old
06-26-2013, 03:47 PM
Benedict Parisechuk
Army of Pandolfo's

Quote:
Ray Lewis is no dummy - he surely had his lawyer look over the employment contract before signing and if that lawyer was worth his salt at all, he quickly incorporated a specific clause that Ray's former arrest or charges would not be brought up or discussed in his presence while on the air.

Or if he didn't, he's not answering his phone right now out of fear that's exactly what will happen.
Yea that's definitely a possibility. It's pretty hilarious, the same year they hire him a player gets nailed with a murder charge.

By the way I wouldn't dump Finley if I was Ted Thompson. He's in a contract year which probably means he'll put up big numbers and then bounce. I rather have him produce and let him go then letting him go without getting that production. Not to mention with the loss of Jennings, the weapons for Rodgers aren't as deep as last year so moving Finley would just exacerbate the issue.

Closed Thread