HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Cammalleri doing it all — with flair and style

Closed Thread

Old
03-13-2005, 01:05 PM
King Blazer

vCash: 500
Cammalleri doing it all — with flair and style

Jim Fennell: Cammalleri doing it all — with flair and style

By JIM FENNELL
Sunday News Staff

MANCHESTER — Mike Cammalleri weighed his options as he skated across the crease with the puck on his stick.

He could try to catch Worcester goalie Curtis Sanford off guard by taking a quick shot, or he could get himself in better shooting position.

Now, if you’re wondering why Sanford would be surprised by any shot taken by the American Hockey League’s leading goal scorer, you have to understand Cammalleri was flying through the air while he was making this decision.

In the air.

Link: http://www.theunionleader.com/articl...?article=51915

I think this article gives a good insight to Cammalleri's mind set. He give's much of the credit for his success this season to others...

Last edited by King Blazer: 03-13-2005 at 01:14 PM.
Old
03-13-2005, 01:23 PM
David A. Rainer

Send a message via MSN to David A. Rainer
Good read. Like the fact that he is taking on a leadership role. He's been the premier scorer in the league this year and it's good to hear he is also leading (kind of easy to lead sometimes when you are the go-to guy though). Interesting that it is not one of the veterans though.

Always thought Clarke would be one of the leaders of this team because of his competitiveness. But I guess he's too quiet of a guy for that.

03-13-2005, 01:32 PM
GoneFullHextall
Fire Berube

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathFromAbove
Good read. Like the fact that he is taking on a leadership role. He's been the premier scorer in the league this year and it's good to hear he is also leading (kind of easy to lead sometimes when you are the go-to guy though). Interesting that it is not one of the veterans though.

Always thought Clarke would be one of the leaders of this team because of his competitiveness. But I guess he's too quiet of a guy for that.
Clarke has been very solid player for us. He does his speaking on the ice which is fine with me. Hopefully he isnt out for too long because this team misses what he brings every night.

Old
03-13-2005, 01:50 PM
King Blazer

Funny that ClarkeMustGoDotCom (CMGDC) shows up. I was going to post something about the jersey Cammalleri is wearing in the picture in the article. It's a UNH replica "throw-back" jersey that the team wore last Sunday in the NH Legends of Hockey game...A few weeks ago, CMGDC told me he was ready to make a splash in the "gamers" market, he now owns the jersey Cammalleri is wearing in the picture...NICE SPLASH Bud!!! By the way CMGDC, when I told the wife about the jersey and that you sat in her seat yesterday, she said something like "no problem so long as he left the jersey for me"... Congrats again for the Cammel jersey and your "other" acquisition as well. You da man!!!

Old
03-13-2005, 10:15 PM
Belanger25
ZUES!

Nice score on the Cammy Gamer. How much did it go for. I heard it was up there. I know it wasn't the highest but I'm very surprised it went lower then I expected.

Old
03-14-2005, 03:22 AM
Kingz4life

Send a message via AIM to Kingz4life
Camm's has been my favorite Kings Prospect since Frolov isn't a prospect anymore.

Old
03-14-2005, 08:31 PM
AnThGrt

Send a message via AIM to AnThGrt
Statement above

Old
03-15-2005, 01:20 AM
Kingz4life

Send a message via AIM to Kingz4life
To the statement above:

Old
03-15-2005, 12:54 PM
GoneFullHextall
Fire Berube

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Blazer
Funny that ClarkeMustGoDotCom (CMGDC) shows up. I was going to post something about the jersey Cammalleri is wearing in the picture in the article. It's a UNH replica "throw-back" jersey that the team wore last Sunday in the NH Legends of Hockey game...A few weeks ago, CMGDC told me he was ready to make a splash in the "gamers" market, he now owns the jersey Cammalleri is wearing in the picture...NICE SPLASH Bud!!! By the way CMGDC, when I told the wife about the jersey and that you sat in her seat yesterday, she said something like "no problem so long as he left the jersey for me"... Congrats again for the Cammel jersey and your "other" acquisition as well. You da man!!!
thanks KB. Pretty much was a once in a lifetime purchace for me. Probably never going to get another shot at another game worn again givin my luck with the game day raffles. My other aquisition was a Pitkanen warn up jersey from the all-star game from this year they i got from the AHL site when they had the auctions.

Old
03-15-2005, 02:52 PM
hangons

I have three Cammalleri game worn jerseys. I hope he pans out! I have his rookie jersey that I bought from meigray.com and his Michigan jersey from the frozen four tourney. I also have a worthless practice jersey. Go Cammi!

Old
03-15-2005, 03:48 PM
Matt13

I was going to buy Dustin Brown's first NHL game jersey........but alas I just couldnt find myself spening $1250 on a jersey.

Closed Thread