HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > General Fantasy Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
General Fantasy Talk Forum for fantasy leagues, mock and all time drafts, and hockey video games.

Longtime Yahoo 20 Team Keeper (Head to Head) Opening

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-05-2013, 01:29 PM
  #1
MacOfNiagara
Blue&Gold from birth
 
MacOfNiagara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Niagara Falls
Country: United States
Posts: 2,819
vCash: 500
Longtime Yahoo 20 Team Keeper (Head to Head) Opening

Longtime Yahoo 20 Team Keeper (Head to Head) with an opening.

Really solid group of GMs (personally and as GMs). No easy wins in this league, gotta work as they are all pretty bright and don't typically make bone headed moves.

Solid team available (given a tough 20 team league) with some top end guys. Need to be active in the sense that as a minimum you must make sure your roster gets set.

Scoring system:

Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Game-Winning Goals (GWG)

Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

Team roster:

Mark Scheifele
Andy McDonald
Ryan Malone
Alex Tanguay
Damien Brunner
Evgeni Malkin
Ryan McDonagh
Paul Martin
Mikhail Grigorenko
Jamie McBain
Johnny Boychuk
Michael Ryder
Loui Eriksson
Jaden Schwartz
Cam Atkinson
Martin Biron
Brian Elliott

MacOfNiagara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-05-2013, 05:49 PM
  #2
MacOfNiagara
Blue&Gold from birth
 
MacOfNiagara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Niagara Falls
Country: United States
Posts: 2,819
vCash: 500
Spot still open.

PM me or post here if you have any questions.


Last edited by MacOfNiagara: 02-09-2013 at 07:00 PM.
MacOfNiagara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2013, 11:40 AM
  #3
MacOfNiagara
Blue&Gold from birth
 
MacOfNiagara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Niagara Falls
Country: United States
Posts: 2,819
vCash: 500
Oops. Meant to bump as a potential replacement couldn't take the slot after all.

Spot still open.

MacOfNiagara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2013, 03:33 PM
  #4
scamps44
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 80
vCash: 500
Play for keeps? (ie. cash?) I would be very interested if that is the case.

scamps44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2013, 03:42 PM
  #5
TheNudge
Registered User
 
TheNudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5,955
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to TheNudge
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacOfNiagara View Post
Longtime Yahoo 20 Team Keeper (Head to Head) with an opening.

Really solid group of GMs (personally and as GMs). No easy wins in this league, gotta work as they are all pretty bright and don't typically make bone headed moves.

Solid team available (given a tough 20 team league) with some top end guys. Need to be active in the sense that as a minimum you must make sure your roster gets set.

Scoring system:

Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Game-Winning Goals (GWG)

Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

Team roster:

Mark Scheifele
Andy McDonald
Ryan Malone
Alex Tanguay
Damien Brunner
Evgeni Malkin
Ryan McDonagh
Paul Martin
Mikhail Grigorenko
Jamie McBain
Johnny Boychuk
Michael Ryder
Loui Eriksson
Jaden Schwartz
Cam Atkinson
Martin Biron
Brian Elliott

I would be up for the challenge. The first move I would do is to trade Malkin and get Lundy while he son a cold streak. I would want more then just Lundy for Malkin. Am I in ?

TheNudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2013, 04:02 PM
  #6
MacOfNiagara
Blue&Gold from birth
 
MacOfNiagara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Niagara Falls
Country: United States
Posts: 2,819
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by scamps44 View Post
Play for keeps? (ie. cash?) I would be very interested if that is the case.
Sorry, not for cash. Although we do have gentlemen's bets of non-cash items most years.

MacOfNiagara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2013, 04:04 PM
  #7
MacOfNiagara
Blue&Gold from birth
 
MacOfNiagara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Niagara Falls
Country: United States
Posts: 2,819
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNudge View Post
I would be up for the challenge. The first move I would do is to trade Malkin and get Lundy while he son a cold streak. I would want more then just Lundy for Malkin. Am I in ?
You're in Nudge. I will send the invite to your email. When you get around to it please post a message on the league board introducing yourself, and change the team name.

Let me know if you have any questions, and welcome to the league!

BTW, the guy who has Henrik is a long time HFer and one of our best GMs. He is always looking to swing deals, but he is shrewd.

MacOfNiagara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2013, 04:58 PM
  #8
TheNudge
Registered User
 
TheNudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5,955
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to TheNudge
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacOfNiagara View Post
You're in Nudge. I will send the invite to your email. When you get around to it please post a message on the league board introducing yourself, and change the team name.

Let me know if you have any questions, and welcome to the league!

BTW, the guy who has Henrik is a long time HFer and one of our best GMs. He is always looking to swing deals, but he is shrewd.
Thx bro,

I'll do all the necessary when I get back from my trip wich is Monday night. See ya soon and don't forget sending me the invite threw yahoo.ca.

TheNudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.