HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie
Notices

Official Prudential Center, season ticket and surrounding area thread

Closed Thread

Old
12-19-2016, 03:08 PM
NJDevs26
No more status quo?!

vCash: 50
Official Prudential Center, season ticket and surrounding area thread

This thread is for information regarding the Rock (policies, FAQ's, etc). This is NOT for selling tickets. You can find ticket sales here.

Info about the Prudential Center

FAQ's regarding the Prudential Center (including camera info)

PruCenter Food Menus

Restaurant Info

Directions/Parking

Pre-Paid Parking

Mass Transit Info

Box Office Info

Seating Chart (Devils shoot twice towards the right - section 2-4)

3D Seating Chart

Official Newark Visitor's Guide

Local Watering Holes:
Hell's Kitchen
Market Street Grill
Sagres Bar & Grill
Edison Ale House
McGovern's Tavern
Taste Venue
Dinosaur BBQ
Bello's Bar and Grill
Mercato Tomato Pie
Redd's Biergarten

Hotel Information:
Hotel Indigo
Marriott Courtyard Hotel (outside Prudential Center)
Hilton Hotel in Newark
Robert Treat Hotel
Hampton Inn in Harrison
*The Prudential Center is not far from Newark Airport, so you can always find hotels near there as well.*

Autograph Information:
For Devils autographs it's on Lafeyette Street, walking towards Broad Street, right before the VIP parking garage. You'll probably see a bunch of people standing out there.

For visiting teams it's on Edison Street, walking towards Broad Street, right past the Devils Den (directly opposite from where the home team comes out).

The last Pru Center thread:
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...#post118976007

NEW: A link to the directory of the new food stands: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...&postcount=989
And a link to the menus of said food stands: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...&postcount=578

Club seat access:
Section 7 & 9 – (Rows GL1 to 5): The newly designed private clubs invite guests to experience a lively atmosphere with the best sight lines. You’ll receive luxury seating, access to the newly renovated clubs and an all-inclusive gourmet buffet. Rows 6 and above: No club access.

Section 18 & 20 (Rows GL1 to 8): The newly designed private clubs invite guests to experience a lively atmosphere with the best sight lines. You’ll receive luxury seating, access to the newly renovated clubs and an all-inclusive gourmet buffet. Rows 9 and above: No club access

Section 8 & 19 (all rows) – The newly designed private clubs invite guests to experience a lively atmosphere with the best sight lines. You’ll receive luxury seating, access to the newly renovated clubs and an all-inclusive gourmet buffet.
Mod Note:
Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use.
HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.
HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals . Buyer beware.

Last edited by NJDevs26: 03-26-2017 at 03:33 PM.
Old
12-19-2016, 03:19 PM
NJDevs26
No more status quo?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Dominion View Post
I am going to check out the Porto Grill, which is right next to Bellos Pub.
https://nz.yelp.com/biz/porto-statio...t_by=date_desc

As far as season ticket holder gifts go, since Jeff left, gifts and overall fan giveaway promos have pretty much come to a screeching halt.
re: the holiday gifts, honestly I'm fine with just getting the vouchers. I didn't really care about picture frames or some of the other ones aside from the year they gave away a piece of Marty's 552 net but they obviously can't do THAT every year.

But in general yeah the rewards and game giveaways ARE a joke. They're not even doing a magnetic schedule this year let alone the calendar which by far was my favorite giveaway and that promo probably sold a couple thousand tickets a year. It seems like they only thing they give away anymore is...wait for it....MORE VOUCHERS! The rewards program almost seems to exist just to give away even more tickets and giveaways/posters, at least considering point levels and what they have to choose from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryForVezina View Post
Not a STH, but that's pretty ****** business if so. When the team is struggling, this is the stuff they need to be doing more of. Not less.
Seriously. They really do think they're the Rangers or the Giants in terms of ticket demand.

Old
12-19-2016, 04:13 PM
Devils Dominion
We'll miss you Julie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevs26 View Post
This thread is for information regarding the Rock (policies, FAQ's, etc). This is NOT for selling tickets. You can find ticket sales here.

Info about the Prudential Center

FAQ's regarding the Prudential Center (including camera info)

PruCenter Food Menus

Club Seating Food Menus

Restaurant Info

Directions/Parking

Pre-Paid Parking

Mass Transit Info

Box Office Info

Seating Chart (Devils shoot twice towards the right - section 2-4)

3D Seating Chart

Official Newark Visitor's Guide

Local Watering Holes:
Hell's Kitchen
Market Street Grill
Sagres Bar & Grill
Edison Ale House
McGovern's Tavern
Taste Venue
Dinosaur BBQ
Bello's Bar and Grill
Mercato Tomato Pie
Redd's Biergarten

Hotel Information:
Marriott Courtyard Hotel (outside Prudential Center)
Hilton Hotel in Newark
Robert Treat Hotel
Hampton Inn in Harrison
*The Prudential Center is not far from Newark Airport, so you can always find hotels near there as well.*

Autograph Information:
For Devils autographs it's on Lafeyette Street, walking towards Broad Street, right before the VIP parking garage. You'll probably see a bunch of people standing out there.

For visiting teams it's on Edison Street, walking towards Broad Street, right past the Devils Den (directly opposite from where the home team comes out).

The last Pru Center thread:
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...#post118976007

NEW: A link to the directory of the new food stands: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...&postcount=989
And a link to the menus of said food stands: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...&postcount=578
Mod Note:
Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use.
HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.
HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals . Buyer beware.
You can add Hotel Indigo for hotels.
It's right next to Prudential Center at 810 Broad St.

https://www.ihg.com/hotelindigo/hote...bs/hoteldetail

Old
12-19-2016, 05:04 PM
Satans Hockey

We are getting a free holiday ornament. Looks nice. They just sent an email about it.

Old
12-19-2016, 07:21 PM
dbv

We should pull the Club Menus from the tacked post. Food is free and varies now.

Old
12-20-2016, 09:55 AM
JWomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbv View Post
We should pull the Club Menus from the tacked post. Food is free and varies now.
What sections/rows include "club" access? And how is the food these days? I have not been in the club seats for a few years now and I know they made some changes.

Old
12-21-2016, 10:02 AM
Patrik26

Timing is everything. After last nights performance (?) vs Nashville, the organization sends out a membership survey looking for feedback regarding meeting the needs of STH and providing "world-class service" (their words, not mine).

Old
12-21-2016, 11:14 AM
njdevil26
I hate avocados

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWomp View Post
What sections/rows include "club" access? And how is the food these days? I have not been in the club seats for a few years now and I know they made some changes.
I was in the club last night. The food from what I saw was:

A carving station with some steak

A taco station with barbacoa and chicken along with various toppings. Also corn on the cob.

The other side had chicken finger and fries with all toppings

Burgers

Hot Dogs with various toppings

Desert station

Soda

There may have been more but that's all I saw.

Old
12-22-2016, 06:59 AM
Colin226
NJ Devils STH

Quote:
Originally Posted by miket424 View Post
Timing is everything. After last nights performance (?) vs Nashville, the organization sends out a membership survey looking for feedback regarding meeting the needs of STH and providing "world-class service" (their words, not mine).
Sure, but anyone who lets recent team performance alter their feedback is just doing themselves a disservice, as it'll skew the results and necessary changes won't get made to improve things. I will say, the survey didn't leave a lot of open ended spots for people to just vent about team performance. Though trying to do those percentages on my phone was a huuuuuge pain in the ass

Old
12-22-2016, 07:30 AM
Patrik26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin226 View Post
Sure, but anyone who lets recent team performance alter their feedback is just doing themselves a disservice, as it'll skew the results and necessary changes won't get made to improve things. I will say, the survey didn't leave a lot of open ended spots for people to just vent about team performance. Though trying to do those percentages on my phone was a huuuuuge pain in the ass
I just completed the survey, but on my laptop. I'm glad I didn't attempt it on my mobile. I would've stopped almost immediately. And as you mention, it really didn't ask about team performance but more about the organization as it relates to the fanbase and demographics. The closest it really came was asking who your favorite Devils player is which was followed by your favorite NHL player.

Old
12-22-2016, 09:06 AM
SETHROLLINS

The doors will now open 90 minutes before puck drop again! Very happy about that change.

Old
12-22-2016, 09:17 AM
Devils Dominion
We'll miss you Julie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SETHROLLINS View Post
The doors will now open 90 minutes before puck drop again! Very happy about that change.
Was that in the survey?

Good to see them owning their mistake in judgment and going back to 90 minutes.

This is a good business move.

Old
12-22-2016, 09:40 AM
Brick City
Ignore me!

Quote:
Was that in the survey?

Good to see them owning their mistake in judgment and going back to 90 minutes.

This is a good business move.
No, sure the decision on that was already made. There was one open ended spot for comments at the end of the survey which is typical. This year, actually I've done it before, picked the 5 game resale limit as my thing to vent about. Previously commented on the stupid loud volume of the speakers - was not expecting that to change, and it has not.

Old
12-22-2016, 10:47 AM
usahockey22flyers
Daje Roma!

My family has 4 season tickets so I'll be in town for Flyers/Devs tonight (I like the Devs as a NJ resident tbh)

Whats the best bar for cheap beer happy hour deals near the pru?

Old
12-22-2016, 10:50 AM
Devils Dominion
We'll miss you Julie

Quote:
Originally Posted by usahockey22flyers View Post
My family has 4 season tickets so I'll be in town for Flyers/Devs tonight (I like the Devs as a NJ resident tbh)

Whats the best bar for cheap beer happy hour deals near the pru?
No happy hour on game nights, but for cheap beer next door, Taste Venue has $15 Bud bottle buckets, you get 5 brews.
47 Edison Pl, Newark NJ

Old
12-22-2016, 11:32 AM
NJDevs26
No more status quo?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miket424 View Post
I just completed the survey, but on my laptop. I'm glad I didn't attempt it on my mobile. I would've stopped almost immediately. And as you mention, it really didn't ask about team performance but more about the organization as it relates to the fanbase and demographics. The closest it really came was asking who your favorite Devils player is which was followed by your favorite NHL player.
I see what you mean, those percentages were impossible to do on mobile, at least give an option to type it in

Old
12-22-2016, 12:17 PM
usahockey22flyers
Daje Roma!

Quote:
No happy hour on game nights, but for cheap beer next door, Taste Venue has $15 Bud bottle buckets, you get 5 brews.
47 Edison Pl, Newark NJ
Will be there. If you see an Italian looking 23 year old in a Giroux jersey pounding bud bottles with NJD fans come say hi!

Thank you very much. So excited to get my hands on that bobblehead

Old
12-22-2016, 07:09 PM
Colin226
NJ Devils STH

I got puked on in the bathroom behind section 122... OMG

Old
12-22-2016, 07:55 PM
Satans Hockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin226 View Post
I got puked on in the bathroom behind section 122... OMG
Wow, that's horrendous. Some people can't handle their alcohol whatsoever.

Old
12-22-2016, 10:03 PM
dbv

Gotta say... that survey was intrusive. I quit 70% thru. I wanted to give constructive comments, but how many demographic questions to we neeed to answer? My salary. My family. It was just too much. And the privacy policy says the information will be used as they want.

Old
12-22-2016, 10:28 PM
Satans Hockey

Quote:
Gotta say... that survey was intrusive. I quit 70% thru. I wanted to give constructive comments, but how many demographic questions to we neeed to answer? My salary. My family. It was just too much. And the privacy policy says the information will be used as they want.
I haven't done the survey yet but normally they let you say prefer not to answer. No option for that?

Old
12-22-2016, 10:31 PM
NJDevs26
No more status quo?!

Quote:
I quit the survey when they kept trying to ask how many tickets I bought each year and when I was last a 'member' and didn't give a full season option for each year when I had already indicated earlier in the survey I had season tickets since 2007. No, partial plan, individual tickets or none isn't an answer when you're a STH.

Old
12-22-2016, 10:49 PM
aero8279

Quote:
I quit the survey when they kept trying to ask how many tickets I bought each year and when I was last a 'member' and didn't give a full season option for each year when I had already indicated earlier in the survey I had season tickets since 2007. No, partial plan, individual tickets or none isn't an answer when you're a STH.
good to know i'm not the only one that quit once that part came up. so stupid but that seems to be par for the course.

Old
12-23-2016, 05:36 AM
sabremike

Quote:
I see what you mean, those percentages were impossible to do on mobile, at least give an option to type it in
I literally just threw my hands up and abandoned the survey at that point. It was like the survey version of trying to play the infamous ET video game in that it was impossible.

Old
12-23-2016, 09:07 AM
Satans Hockey

I've been seeing a lot of people complaining about the dj online. I don't care for it either but just curious what the rest of you here think?

Closed Thread