HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Islanders
Notices

Time to make Moves?? (Post trade proposals & rumors here)

Closed Thread

Old
02-19-2013, 09:02 AM
HyeDray
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotteryForLife View Post
He's drafts horribly and holds on to free agents he has no intention of resigning. Why this man still works for the Islanders is a joke
I would agree — he is gun shy on potential trades. But he has an asking price, and trade when you are seller — lets agree, more often then not you are damned if you do, and damned if you dont.

Fans would have been pissed if he traded PA for a 2nd rd pick and project prospect last deadline saying...

"How lame, another 2nd round pick and a prospect that will never make it. And why cant the Mr. Cheapo Wang pay to keep PA?"

Another argument would be...
"He got reasonable value for a player who may not have re-signed and there is a good chance the 2nd rounder can work or the prospect can develop."

Where I have felt Snow is falling a bit short is the ability to engineer a hockey deal that is not a rental, or a sell-off, but a genuine deal to make the Isles better now, and tomorrow. I have to believe both Okposo and Bailey have some value and together with a prospect in a package they should be able to return a player who can help us now, and in the seasons to come. I am not suggesting that package returns a super star, but it may bring us a piece we need.

On the draft — I flat out just disagree. We can be critical of Snow on the above I just mentioned, his choice on head coaches — sure, no issue. But on the draft? NO WAY! He has drafted extremely well.

Bailey was a real question mark, but moving down to pick up a serviceable player, and add guys likes Hamonic, Poulin, Ullstrom, Martin, Donovan, Ness — that is a solid haul. And by moving down we acquired picks for 2009.

Besides Tavares in 2009, he was able to pick up de Haan (who has his injury issues, but is still a strong pick), Casey Cizikas, Anders Nillsson and Anders Lee.

In 2010 he was able to nab Nino and Nelson. Despite Nino's bad year last year, he has picked up perfectly in Bridgeport, and Nelson is projecting strongly as well.

2011 right is projecting quite well too. Besides the obvious Ryan Strome — Snow nabbed John Persson, Johan Sundstrom who are doing very nicely in BPort along with Nelson and Nino. he also has highly touted and doing well Andrey Pedan, Scott Mayfield, Robbie Russo and Brandon Kitchon.

None of these prospects are a guarantee. But to suggest we don't have a high quality group of picks is not fair. and I am not talking about just 1st and 2nd rounders. Persson was a 5th rounder. So was Matt Martin. Ullstrom and Donovan were 4th rounders. Sundrom and Hamonic were late 2nd's. Anders Lee was a 6th round pick and he leads Notre Dame with 30 points in 32 games. He is one of the best players in college.

Im not saying he is perfect by any means —*but the guy has drafted well, and with some exception, he has been able to retain the players we draft and who perform. But he does need to make a hockey deal, and moving a prospect of three or even a 1st round pick if it will help us long term and now — makes sense. I would not want to see a deal for Iginla if it means us giving up our first round pick or a stud prospect. That's silly. But if we can make a deal where the player we get back fills a big hole, and can be here 10 seasons? yeah —*thats a deal I would make.

Id add —*I have little hope for a big deal. Many of these prospects are coming over the next 2 seasons. It is entirely possible we see the following in 2013-14...

Strome, Nelson, Nino, Sundstrom, Persson, Donovan, Ness, de Haan. That is 5 forwards and 3 defenders. Someone tell me — who on the current roster would be moved to make room for these 8 players?

Id add — my guess is that Strome plays in BPort next year.

Old
02-19-2013, 09:25 AM
goal1228

Snow has done a good job drafting imo. I only hope that he has the ability and the okay from management to make a trade. Those who think free agents Perry / Getlaf etc ... will sign here next year are not being realistic.

I hope Snow is making a bonafide offer to the Avs for O"Reilly. Hes the type of uprgrade this team can use. My guess is Sather is going to make a good offer for this kid and he's going to be checking the Tavares line for the next 10-15 years.

Old
02-19-2013, 09:33 AM
scott99

Quote:
Originally Posted by goal1228 View Post
Snow has done a good job drafting imo. I only hope that he has the ability and the okay from management to make a trade. Those who think free agents Perry / Getlaf etc ... will sign here next year are not being realistic.

I hope Snow is making a bonafide offer to the Avs for O"Reilly. Hes the type of uprgrade this team can use. My guess is Sather is going to make a good offer for this kid and he's going to be checking the Tavares line for the next 10-15 years.
I can guarantee you he probably hasn't made a call on ROR. Do we have the pieces to overpay and make the trade ? Yeah probably. BUT, will Wang allow Snow to trade for a checking forward with some offensive abilities, AND pay him 5 mill a year ? You have a better chance of having aliens fly out of your butt.

Old
02-19-2013, 09:40 AM
IslandersFan17

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott99 View Post
I can guarantee you he probably hasn't made a call on ROR. Do we have the pieces to overpay and make the trade ? Yeah probably. BUT, will Wang allow Snow to trade for a checking forward with some offensive abilities, AND pay him 5 mill a year ? You have a better chance of having aliens fly out of your butt.
Frans is one of the better defensive forwards in the league and has put up over 40 points twice in the past two years. I understand 55 points is a good haul but again Frans makes reasonable money for his role.

Old
02-19-2013, 09:42 AM
blitzkriegs

Quote:
Snow has said for years there is no restriction on spending and will spend when it will help the teeam...until Wang slippe up last year and said there were restrictions on spending...

Old
02-19-2013, 10:38 AM
Bunk Moreland

vCash: 234
For those who want O'Reilly here's a little bit of an update from Spectors Hockey:

Quote:
OTTAWA SUN: Bruce Garrioch reports sources claim Senators GM Bryan Murray has held talks with Colorado Avalanche GM Greg Sherman about Avalanche holdout center Ryan O’Reilly, but it appears the asking price is quite high (a roster player who can help the club right now, plus a prospect and a draft pick). Garrioch claims the Maple Leafs, Bruins, Penguins and Rangers have also held talks with the Avs about O’Reilly.
It goes on in the article to say that the asking price from the Flyers started with Couturier which they turned down.

http://spectorshockey.net/blog/nhl-m...ruary-19-2013/

Old
02-19-2013, 10:54 AM
scott99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunk Moreland View Post
For those who want O'Reilly here's a little bit of an update from Spectors Hockey:

It goes on in the article to say that the asking price from the Flyers started with Couturier which they turned down.

http://spectorshockey.net/blog/nhl-m...ruary-19-2013/
It's so weird that they are asking for players that will probably be better than ROR, and these players are the starting point in what they want. They will never get what they are asking for.

Old
02-19-2013, 11:23 AM
duster19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotteryForLife View Post
He's drafts horribly and holds on to free agents he has no intention of resigning. Why this man still works for the Islanders is a joke
I always had respect for Garth because he seems to bring in free agents that do well and attracting talent to LI is next to impossible. Recently, I am really starting to doubt his ability to draft. Other then Tavares (no brainer) and Hamonic, none of his draft picks have done anything at the NHL level. Who cares what they do in junior or AAA or if someone thinks they have potential. At the end of the day he needs to be judged on how these players are contributing to the Islanders. He has had 5/6? yrs of drafting and not a tremendous amount to show for it.

I have to think that it is getting to the end of the line for Snow and hopefully Wang to. How long are we going to hold onto future prospects in hope that we might be good?

This is a lazy hockey team with very few players who want to compete. The fact that Bailey, Amac, Boyes, Okposo, etc are still on this team is evidence that the guys in charge are not doing everything they can to make this hockey team better.

Old
02-19-2013, 11:23 AM
åboriginal
lou ****ing sucks

Send a message via MSN to åboriginal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie Daggers Crime View Post
Wow, okay. I haven't seen Nelson play, but this seems to be a bit much. O'Reilly already has been one of the best players on his team at the NHL level.
yeah i move nelson+ for oreilly the second its proposed by the avs. oreilly instantly improves the offense, and defense.

Old
02-19-2013, 11:31 AM
duster19

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyeDray View Post
I would agree — he is gun shy on potential trades. But he has an asking price, and trade when you are seller — lets agree, more often then not you are damned if you do, and damned if you dont.

Fans would have been pissed if he traded PA for a 2nd rd pick and project prospect last deadline saying...

"How lame, another 2nd round pick and a prospect that will never make it. And why cant the Mr. Cheapo Wang pay to keep PA?"

Another argument would be...
"He got reasonable value for a player who may not have re-signed and there is a good chance the 2nd rounder can work or the prospect can develop."

Where I have felt Snow is falling a bit short is the ability to engineer a hockey deal that is not a rental, or a sell-off, but a genuine deal to make the Isles better now, and tomorrow. I have to believe both Okposo and Bailey have some value and together with a prospect in a package they should be able to return a player who can help us now, and in the seasons to come. I am not suggesting that package returns a super star, but it may bring us a piece we need.

On the draft — I flat out just disagree. We can be critical of Snow on the above I just mentioned, his choice on head coaches — sure, no issue. But on the draft? NO WAY! He has drafted extremely well.

Bailey was a real question mark, but moving down to pick up a serviceable player, and add guys likes Hamonic, Poulin, Ullstrom, Martin, Donovan, Ness — that is a solid haul. And by moving down we acquired picks for 2009.

Besides Tavares in 2009, he was able to pick up de Haan (who has his injury issues, but is still a strong pick), Casey Cizikas, Anders Nillsson and Anders Lee.

In 2010 he was able to nab Nino and Nelson. Despite Nino's bad year last year, he has picked up perfectly in Bridgeport, and Nelson is projecting strongly as well.

2011 right is projecting quite well too. Besides the obvious Ryan Strome — Snow nabbed John Persson, Johan Sundstrom who are doing very nicely in BPort along with Nelson and Nino. he also has highly touted and doing well Andrey Pedan, Scott Mayfield, Robbie Russo and Brandon Kitchon.

None of these prospects are a guarantee. But to suggest we don't have a high quality group of picks is not fair. and I am not talking about just 1st and 2nd rounders. Persson was a 5th rounder. So was Matt Martin. Ullstrom and Donovan were 4th rounders. Sundrom and Hamonic were late 2nd's. Anders Lee was a 6th round pick and he leads Notre Dame with 30 points in 32 games. He is one of the best players in college.

Im not saying he is perfect by any means —*but the guy has drafted well, and with some exception, he has been able to retain the players we draft and who perform. But he does need to make a hockey deal, and moving a prospect of three or even a 1st round pick if it will help us long term and now — makes sense. I would not want to see a deal for Iginla if it means us giving up our first round pick or a stud prospect. That's silly. But if we can make a deal where the player we get back fills a big hole, and can be here 10 seasons? yeah —*thats a deal I would make.

Id add —*I have little hope for a big deal. Many of these prospects are coming over the next 2 seasons. It is entirely possible we see the following in 2013-14...

Strome, Nelson, Nino, Sundstrom, Persson, Donovan, Ness, de Haan. That is 5 forwards and 3 defenders. Someone tell me — who on the current roster would be moved to make room for these 8 players?

Id add — my guess is that Strome plays in BPort next year.
"Strome, Nelson, Nino, Sundstrom, Persson, Donovan, Ness, de Haan"

my guess is 1-2 of those guys is a legit NHL'er. I dont think DeHaan, Ness, Persson or Sundstrom make an impact at the NHL lever. I'd guess Nelson, but hard to predict the transitition. I dont think Nino pans out. Strome has the speed to play, hopefully he matures, because he makes some great plays followed by some bad decisions.

Old
02-19-2013, 11:36 AM
Richie Daggers Crime
Fistie Daggers Crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyeDray View Post
Where I have felt Snow is falling a bit short is the ability to engineer a hockey deal that is not a rental, or a sell-off, but a genuine deal to make the Isles better now, and tomorrow.
That's because he (Wang) doesn't care to. They just want to be cheap, not better.

Old
02-19-2013, 02:30 PM
seabass45

Quote:
I have a feeling O'Reilly gets 4-4.5 million. He's somewhere in Backes territory. There's a lot of talk about his demand for 5 million but that doesn't mean he'll get it. Plenty of room for him and the Avs to find middle ground but I guess nobody's budging.

Old
02-19-2013, 04:07 PM
blinkman360
Joffrey Lives

Here we go... a little outside the box idea for Garth and the Boys:

Trade Visnovsky at the deadline for a late 1st - I'm assuming between Visnovsky and Streit, Vis will be the one who could fetch a 1st from a contending club. Unless Streit turns his game around, I think we'd probably only be able to get a 2nd or 3rd, in which case I'd just ride out his contract until the end of the year(unless he asks to go to a contender).

DEADLINE: Trade MacDonald, Nelson and our late 1st to COL for Ryan O'Reilly and COL's 2nd Rounder - I like MacDonald, and on some nights I definitely think he's capable of playing top-minutes, but his inconsistency is frustrating. Not to mention we've locked up Brian Strait who has looked like Super-AMac since arriving. COL's blue-line needs help, and a young guy like MacDonald who has established himself in the NHL should be an attractive piece. Nelson will most likely be the prize of this trade for the Avs. Can step in immediately as their 3C and eventually work his way up to a top-6 winger or their 2C if they decide to move Stastny. The late first is basically a slight sweetener. They essentially move up in the draft about 10 picks or so.

OFFSEASON: Trade Okposo, Pelech and our 1st Rounder(assuming it's in the 3-6 range.. 1st or 2nd and we hold it) to Phoenix for Keith Yandle and PHX's 1st(assuming it's late... if not, change it to a 2nd). Okposo's the whipping boy around here, and rightfully so, but he still has the potential to become a 2nd line PF, and most likely still holds solid value around the league. Especially to a team like Phoenix, who is in need of help up front and a young guy in Okposo as well as a kid like Drouin/Lindholm/etc. should be enough incentive to move Yandle. Throw in Pelech, a young LHD with top-4 upside who can provide somewhat of a safety net incase one or two of their top-D prospects struggle in the next year or two.

OFFSEASON: Re-Sign UFA's Nabokov, Aucoin and McDonald to one year deals.
BUYOUT DiPietro

OFFSEASON: Draft: We should end up with a late 1st(PHX) and an early 2nd(COL). At least one of these picks should be used on a goaltender. The other should be used on the best available forward.

**With these moves made we end up not adding any salary. Yandle and ROR's combined $9.75M(assuming ROR makes $4.5M) is negated by the losses of Visnovsky, Streit, Okposo, MacDonald, Boyes, Reasoner, Boulton, Martinek and Hickey. We actually come out under where we are right now, but when you factor in the raises to guys like Hamonic(which should be at least a couple million) and Ullstrom, as well as the ELC's of guys like Strome, Reinhart, Donovan/deHaan and Poulin/Nilsson, we end up basically exactly where we started salary-wise. Ultimately I'd expect the team to look something like this:

2013-14 Opening Lineup:

Moulson - Tavares - Strome
Niederreiter - O'Reilly - Bailey
Grabner - Nielsen - Ullstrom
Martin - Cizikas - McDonald
x-Aucoin/Halmo

Yandle - Hamonic
Strait - Reinhart
deHaan/Donovan - Carkner
7th - Finley

Nabokov
Nilsson/Poulin

The main TC competitions would be Donovan vs deHaan for the 3rd pairing spot, and Nilsson vs Poulin for the backup goaltending spot. I suppose you could pencil in guys like Mayfield and/or Pokka and/or even Pedan to compete with Reinhart for that 2nd pairing spot, but IMO Reinhart will win that one pretty easily next season, and I'd like to see all three of those other prospects get at least a bit of AHL time before they make the jump.

The biggest risk of taking a route like this is that we are basically putting all of our eggs in the Strome and Nino basket. If either of these guys flop, we are basically screwed(as far as replacing them internally) due to the loss of Nelson and our top-5 pick. Our only backup plans would be guys like Kabanov, Persson, Sundstrom(who is more of a center) and Lee. I suppose one of those guys could turn into a legit top-6 NHL winger, but we absolutely can not rely on that happening. At least defensively we will still have some options if Reinhart busts. Kids like Pokka and Mayfield have pretty big upside. Up front, however, we'll be paper thin.

That said, I'm pretty confident that Strome and Nino will both pan out. The only real concern I would have with a lineup like this is whether or not deHaan can stay healthy, although having Donovan as a backup plan makes me feel a little better, and whether or not one of Poulin or Nilsson can take the bull by the horns and solidify themselves as an NHL goaltender. IF the latter does not happen, we should have some options in the 2014 offseason so it's not necessarily a huge deal. Not to mention the hypothetical top draft pick in 2013 that we would be taking either in the late 1st or early 2nd. If they develop nicely we can just bring in another Nabokov-like stop-gap until they're ready.

Extremely long winded... I know. Probably will never happen.. I also know. Either way, figured it makes some sense(or maybe it doesn't) so I went with it.

Old
02-19-2013, 09:21 PM
islandermaniac

to reply to the post above:

a phoenix poster here the other day suggested nielsen and niederreiter for yandle. i think that is less of a blow than losing that first round pick.

Old
02-19-2013, 09:22 PM
19NYSports91

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandermaniac View Post
to reply to the post above:

a phoenix poster here the other day suggested nielsen and niederreiter for yandle. i think that is less of a blow than losing that first round pick.
Who is going to replace Nielsen?

Old
02-19-2013, 09:32 PM
islandermaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19NYSports91 View Post
Who is going to replace Nielsen?
well according to my fellow islander fans, strome and nelson are going to be 2c and 3c next year and the nyi won't miss a beat. (which i find to be amusing and pathetic at the same time).

i do everything in my power to land ryan o'reilly. obviously, i'm dreaming, however. not that the isles don't have the pieces to land him, because they do. but the owner doesn't seem to be willing to spend money like he did when he brought in yashin, peca, and osgood years ago. he must be more jaded than more isles fans to be so stubborn as to not support the team he insists he loves.

anyway, for fun, i would throw everything of value we have for o'reilly (not named nielsen or niederreiter if that other make believe trade of mine comes to reality haha!)

after that, all the nyi need to do is find a way to land bernier and all could be well in islander land!

Old
02-19-2013, 09:36 PM
Islander Prophet

Make something happen, I dont care what JUST DO SOMETHING

Old
02-19-2013, 09:39 PM
Tavares2Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkman360 View Post
Here we go... a little outside the box idea for Garth and the Boys:

Trade Visnovsky at the deadline for a late 1st - I'm assuming between Visnovsky and Streit, Vis will be the one who could fetch a 1st from a contending club. Unless Streit turns his game around, I think we'd probably only be able to get a 2nd or 3rd, in which case I'd just ride out his contract until the end of the year(unless he asks to go to a contender).

DEADLINE: Trade MacDonald, Nelson and our late 1st to COL for Ryan O'Reilly and COL's 2nd Rounder - I like MacDonald, and on some nights I definitely think he's capable of playing top-minutes, but his inconsistency is frustrating. Not to mention we've locked up Brian Strait who has looked like Super-AMac since arriving. COL's blue-line needs help, and a young guy like MacDonald who has established himself in the NHL should be an attractive piece. Nelson will most likely be the prize of this trade for the Avs. Can step in immediately as their 3C and eventually work his way up to a top-6 winger or their 2C if they decide to move Stastny. The late first is basically a slight sweetener. They essentially move up in the draft about 10 picks or so.

OFFSEASON: Trade Okposo, Pelech and our 1st Rounder(assuming it's in the 3-6 range.. 1st or 2nd and we hold it) to Phoenix for Keith Yandle and PHX's 1st(assuming it's late... if not, change it to a 2nd). Okposo's the whipping boy around here, and rightfully so, but he still has the potential to become a 2nd line PF, and most likely still holds solid value around the league. Especially to a team like Phoenix, who is in need of help up front and a young guy in Okposo as well as a kid like Drouin/Lindholm/etc. should be enough incentive to move Yandle. Throw in Pelech, a young LHD with top-4 upside who can provide somewhat of a safety net incase one or two of their top-D prospects struggle in the next year or two.

OFFSEASON: Re-Sign UFA's Nabokov, Aucoin and McDonald to one year deals.
BUYOUT DiPietro

OFFSEASON: Draft: We should end up with a late 1st(PHX) and an early 2nd(COL). At least one of these picks should be used on a goaltender. The other should be used on the best available forward.

**With these moves made we end up not adding any salary. Yandle and ROR's combined $9.75M(assuming ROR makes $4.5M) is negated by the losses of Visnovsky, Streit, Okposo, MacDonald, Boyes, Reasoner, Boulton, Martinek and Hickey. We actually come out under where we are right now, but when you factor in the raises to guys like Hamonic(which should be at least a couple million) and Ullstrom, as well as the ELC's of guys like Strome, Reinhart, Donovan/deHaan and Poulin/Nilsson, we end up basically exactly where we started salary-wise. Ultimately I'd expect the team to look something like this:

2013-14 Opening Lineup:

Moulson - Tavares - Strome
Niederreiter - O'Reilly - Bailey
Grabner - Nielsen - Ullstrom
Martin - Cizikas - McDonald
x-Aucoin/Halmo

Yandle - Hamonic
Strait - Reinhart
deHaan/Donovan - Carkner
7th - Finley

Nabokov
Nilsson/Poulin

The main TC competitions would be Donovan vs deHaan for the 3rd pairing spot, and Nilsson vs Poulin for the backup goaltending spot. I suppose you could pencil in guys like Mayfield and/or Pokka and/or even Pedan to compete with Reinhart for that 2nd pairing spot, but IMO Reinhart will win that one pretty easily next season, and I'd like to see all three of those other prospects get at least a bit of AHL time before they make the jump.

The biggest risk of taking a route like this is that we are basically putting all of our eggs in the Strome and Nino basket. If either of these guys flop, we are basically screwed(as far as replacing them internally) due to the loss of Nelson and our top-5 pick. Our only backup plans would be guys like Kabanov, Persson, Sundstrom(who is more of a center) and Lee. I suppose one of those guys could turn into a legit top-6 NHL winger, but we absolutely can not rely on that happening. At least defensively we will still have some options if Reinhart busts. Kids like Pokka and Mayfield have pretty big upside. Up front, however, we'll be paper thin.

That said, I'm pretty confident that Strome and Nino will both pan out. The only real concern I would have with a lineup like this is whether or not deHaan can stay healthy, although having Donovan as a backup plan makes me feel a little better, and whether or not one of Poulin or Nilsson can take the bull by the horns and solidify themselves as an NHL goaltender. IF the latter does not happen, we should have some options in the 2014 offseason so it's not necessarily a huge deal. Not to mention the hypothetical top draft pick in 2013 that we would be taking either in the late 1st or early 2nd. If they develop nicely we can just bring in another Nabokov-like stop-gap until they're ready.

Extremely long winded... I know. Probably will never happen.. I also know. Either way, figured it makes some sense(or maybe it doesn't) so I went with it.
This is a great plan. Yandle is the perfect target for this team. We need a legit PP QB. Streit and Lubo are great, but both are aging UFAs.

In addition to that move, this team still needs to make a move to bring in another legit top 6 forward. Your ROR deal accomplishes that. Combined with the arrivals of Strome, Nino, Donovan, and whichever other prospect(s) make the team, the Isles would take a huge leap in the standings.

Old
02-19-2013, 09:39 PM
Paulinho
:baghead:

Send a message via Yahoo to Paulinho
Nino, Nielsen & a 3rd rounder? Doubt the Avs do it.

Old
02-19-2013, 09:41 PM
19NYSports91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulinho View Post
Nino, Nielsen & a 3rd rounder? Doubt the Avs do it.
Thats funny because why the hell would the Isles ever do that.

Old
02-19-2013, 09:43 PM
jdr016

I would take Yandle over O'Reilly in a heartbeat.

Old
02-19-2013, 09:46 PM
islandermaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdr016 View Post
I would take Yandle over O'Reilly in a heartbeat.
for every guy like yandle you have, you need a guy like o'reilly...so i'll just take them both please!

Old
02-19-2013, 09:51 PM
Paulinho
:baghead:

Send a message via Yahoo to Paulinho
Quote:
I do it in a heartbeat, you must be under the illusion that we will actually develop Nino into a quality player. Next Bailey/Okposo and ROR>Frans.

Old
02-19-2013, 10:20 PM
MattMartin
KillerInstinct™

Send a message via MSN to MattMartin
Throwing out a idea without giving up the farm.

Sign Perry for whatever he wants (keys to the city etc)
Sign Rob Scuderi
Sign Khudobin
Re Sign Nabby
Trade,buyout, or release:
DP, Okposo, Reasoner, Vis,Boyes,MacDonald and Aucoin

Bring up Nino,Strome and Donovan/DeHaan

Line Combos:

Moulson JT Perry
Bailey Strome Nelson
Nino Nielsen Grabner
Martin Cizikis Ullstrom

McDonald Ullstrom rotate and i'm sure there will be a injury or 2

Hamonic/Scuderi
Streit/Strait
Donovan,DeHaan,Carkner

Hickey and Finley are depth in Bport

Nabby
Khudobin

Thoughts?

P.S. This would not break the bank so this is right up his alley but yet improve the team greatly.

Last edited by MattMartin: 02-19-2013 at 10:25 PM.
Old
02-19-2013, 10:27 PM
MattMartin
KillerInstinct™

Send a message via MSN to MattMartin
Quote:
I think we would also have to throw in Reinhart and Strome with that package for us to do that

Sorry not trading Nino,Nielsen and a pick for a guy acting like Yashin or mortgaging the future like giving up Bertuzzi,McCabe and a 3rd rounder for Linden. I am personally done with trading for 1 guy and losing 3 players and as you can see just with those two trades how well it worked out for us.

Last edited by MattMartin: 02-19-2013 at 10:33 PM.
Closed Thread