HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > General Fantasy Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
General Fantasy Talk Forum for fantasy leagues, mock and all time drafts, and hockey video games.

An Established Keeper League Looking for a Committed GM

Old
06-09-2013, 03:06 AM
Mr. Penguin

vCash: 500
An Established Keeper League Looking for a Committed GM

Greetings gentlemen!

MHL is a very active and competitive Fantasy Keeper League that just finished its 5th season. One of our 18 GMs was fired due to inactivity during the last season.
MHL's Entry Draft starts next Weekend, and the plan is to find a new GM before our Draft begins.

All you need to know about the league can be found here: The Rulebook of MHL

The team that is looking for a new GM is Hershey Bears: HERSHEY's Roster

The team was placed 11th this season due to an inactive GM. But Hershey could easily become a Playoff team again with players like Hiller, Miller, Toews, Neal and Shattenkirk in the lineup. Also, the team has the 8th overall pick in this summerís Entry Draft and some decent prospects, so the future looks quite bright.

If you are interested, please send me a PM and try to convince me why you'd be a good fit to take over this team. If you have any questions about the league in general, feel free to ask. Experience from other Salary Capped leagues is preferred, but not necessary. The most imporant thing for me is to find an active and committed person for this team. Also, if the new GM doesn't like the team's current name, he has the right to relocate the team anywhere he wants.

- Pete, the MHL Commish

Mr. Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2013, 02:34 PM
Wheeljack

I could be interested, I have plenty experience

Wheeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2013, 02:15 PM
Mr. Penguin

I haven't made a decision yet, so there is still time to contact me. This is a rare chance to join a strong and active fantasy league, don't hesitate if the league interests you.

Also, thanks to those who already PMed me. Just remember that the more you tell me about yourself, the better chance you have being selected as the new GM.

EDIT - The position has been filled now. Thanks to all who applied for the GM duties.

Last edited by Mr. Penguin: 06-13-2013 at 07:54 AM.
Mr. Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote