HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Oilers lose 3-2 to the Stars

Old
02-07-2013, 10:11 AM
jadeddog

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Declassified View Post
it's funny, you read the GDT before the game everyone is going "we will lose by 10, we will be lucky to be in in it after the first" then after the game in the PGT those same fans are on suicide watch and ledges all over Canada.

it's not rational. Some people really need to take a break from the game/team. After all, it's just a game.
yeah i never get this either... if you are expecting to lose by 3 goals because of injuries (or whatever reason really), but then you lose in OT on a BS goal/non-call by the refs, why are you upset?

i expected to lose badly last night, and we got a much needed point, so therefore i'm happy

i don't know if people have looked or not, but the season is 21% over and we are still sitting in a playoff position (albeit by a very slim amount).... "competing for the playoffs" was everybodys mantra going into the season, and now that we are a fifth done the year and in a playoff spot, everybody is on suicide watch?? doesn't make a lick of sense

jadeddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 10:14 AM
Lessy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupofOil View Post
Yes they are. The team wasn't playing that well for the most part with all these guys. They played tonight as well as they did in any other game this season, injuries are a convenient excuse and yes, the reffing was bad also but that's another convenient excuse.

The team is getting badly outshot and outchanced most nights, it's only a matter of time until Dubnyk succombs then what?
We better hope that the top line returns to form because i don't see where else the scoring will come from, the "2nd line" is doing their part and that's it.
With a mostly healthy lineup the Oilers played some pretty strong games. They outplayed the defending President's Trophy winner on the road then outplayed the reigning cup champions. There were some stinkers in there too but also some promise. I didn't find the reffing that ridiculous. The call on Hemsky for hooking was a Steve Ott like play from Roussel and he showed the refs up and they responded by giving us 3 PP's in the third period.

Take away the 1-3-4-5 centers on any team and they'll struggle. We outshot Dallas and outchanced them last night as well which is impressive based on the depleted middle of the ice.

Lessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 10:21 AM
Lessy

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchowda View Post
Thoughts on one Nail Yakupov:

He is trying to do too much, he is flying around and very eager, but needs to settle down and make the easy plays.

You can tell he wants to be a playmaker and tries to dish the puck all over the ice but at this stage in his career he needs to learn the NHL and how the flow of the game is.

He needs to play a more N/S game as a rookie and shoot the puck with that amazing shot, and needs to learn that dumping the puck in is not a sin. Not every play needs to be highlight reel.
He has been much better than I anticipated. He's obviously got elite skill but I thought he'd be a bit of a disaster adjusting to the NHL in his first 10 games. There are rare instances when he tries to do too much but his hockey sense in the NHL game are leaps and bounds better than I would have anticipated. Needs to shoot more maybe and playing him on the RW might facilitate that. That was a filthy release that he hit the post with.

Old
02-07-2013, 10:26 AM
Lessy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am the Liquor View Post
Food for thought.........

Ladi Smid gp10 g0 a1 pts1 -6
Jeff Petry gp10 g0 a0 pts0 -4

Corey Potter gp6 g0 a0 pts0 -5
Ryan Whitney gp9 g0 a3 pts3 -6

Nick Schultz gp10 g0 a0 pts0 -1
Jeff Schultz gp10 g3 a3 pts6 +1

When one out of the six regular dmen has any appreciable points, and is the only + rated player on the back end, you arent going to win many hockey games.
Especially when that one dman is playing in his first NHL games. Smid's been good, Nick Schultz OK but after that it's been a bit of a disaster.

Old
02-07-2013, 10:31 AM
Lessy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chooch View Post
I doubt anybody thinks we can. This is the worst possible season for Whitney to be playing like this, he's in danger of rotting in the minors next season if he doesn't change.
At the deadline an experienced defencemen like Whitney could probably get us a 3rd rounder back. Expiring contract, experienced with a pedigree of success. Posters on HFBoards have very short memories whereas GM's are more methodical and can see at least a bit of upside in Whitney's game.

Old
02-07-2013, 10:33 AM
deep44

Does anyone else think, that one reason the oilers look so sluggish offensively right now is because they are still learning the new system. I remember when i played serious hockey, it would take a good chunk of games to get the system to become natural.. and seemed like everyone would compensate offensively to make sure they were in the right defensive positions , it would be a lot more thinking, then playing natural until the system became natural. It would probably be even tougher with the injuries and all the new guys coming in trying to play the system as well... I dunno i am probably wrong , but i still think this team will hit there stride some point soon.

Last edited by deep44: 02-07-2013 at 10:39 AM.
deep44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 10:54 AM
Groucho
Tier 1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Coleman View Post
This team clearly needed another option for the top four this year and they blew it. Management once again failed to address a clean need. It's been a consistent pattern throughout the Lowe/Tambellini years and the biggest reason why we need to see a change in management.
The thing is though, probably 65% of the GM's in the NhL were looking for top 4 help. Price was/is at a premium. So unless fans are okay with seeing a big piece of our team go the other way, it ain't happening.

Groucho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 11:00 AM
joestevens29

vCash: 50
Maybe I missed, but what happened to Hordi? I know he got stitched up, but was he just benched after that?

joestevens29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 11:01 AM
Aerchon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessy View Post
At the deadline an experienced defencemen like Whitney could probably get us a 3rd rounder back. Expiring contract, experienced with a pedigree of success. Posters on HFBoards have very short memories whereas GM's are more methodical and can see at least a bit of upside in Whitney's game.
You have to be joking.

Whitney has been terribad this whole season. At no point has he looked like a NHL caliber defenseman. Trading Whitney right now or later is impossible. Other GM's can't ignore two terrible seasons. The Oilers will let him go and he might... might... be able to get onto another team for a rock bottom salary and no expectations and a lot of hope next year.

Aerchon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 11:06 AM
gqmixmaster

Whitney will bring nothing at the deadline unless he improves.

Also I want to add that I don't believe Dubnyk holds any blame in the at goal, sure he could have stopped it but it would have been a hell of a save IMO because Jagr made that shot so quicky and accurately off that burn move he pulled on whitney. Dubnyk was there, but Jagr's shot was slightly better.

Jagr and Whitney are to blame for this loss, and one could argue Eberle as well for missing the open net.

gqmixmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 11:08 AM
dustrock
Too Legit To Quit

Quote:
Originally Posted by joestevens29 View Post
Maybe I missed, but what happened to Hordi? I know he got stitched up, but was he just benched after that?
Yeah, just assumed he was benched. I just don't really see a place for him on this roster. I like Hordi but he can't even be a Stortini-level agitator.

Once Eager is back I'd honestly just dump Hordichuk.

dustrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 11:19 AM
Lessy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerchon View Post
You have to be joking.

Whitney has been terribad this whole season. At no point has he looked like a NHL caliber defenseman. Trading Whitney right now or later is impossible. Other GM's can't ignore two terrible seasons. The Oilers will let him go and he might... might... be able to get onto another team for a rock bottom salary and no expectations and a lot of hope next year.
I think we can get a mid round pick for him at the deadline. A washed up Steve Staios got a 3rd so a washed up Ryan Whitney could probably do the same. GM's don't have the short memory of HF like I said and they love the expiring contracts at trade deadline time.

Old
02-07-2013, 11:20 AM
joestevens29

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustrock View Post
Yeah, just assumed he was benched. I just don't really see a place for him on this roster. I like Hordi but he can't even be a Stortini-level agitator.

Once Eager is back I'd honestly just dump Hordichuk.
I had no issue bringing Hordi back because it sounded like he and Kreguer were on the same page, but if you are only get a couple minutes in a game like last night I don't see the need for the player. We could really use the roster spot for someone that can at least play on the 4th line every night.

I waive Hordi and be done with, because it's obvious Kreuger isn't going to use him.

joestevens29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 11:27 AM
BadMedicine*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Coleman View Post
Trouble is marijuana is still illegal.
In Canada we have Legal Acess to Marijuana for Medical Patients, soon Ralph Krueger might qualify under these parameters if we keep losing games, ah ha ha ha.

Ralph is already incorporating NHS philosophys, in fact he even claims to base his tactics off of the same origin that catalysed the NewAge Hockey System, the 80s Oilers PP.

I love watching athletes and coaches squirm. I used to be , a looooong time ago, an athlete and also an athletic coach at the junior and senior high school levels so I have a minor skillset dealing with competative dynamics. I used to key in on disorganised command structures as a clear tactic with great sucess. Many times its easier to beat the coaches than the players you are facing, to focus on tearing open a tiny hole that you see in the command structure and making it gape.

The Oilers need an intuative dynamic managment program to follow, they are missing a key component of a winning dynamic. It is reasonable to assume that coaches who were players carry a lot of baggage and are totally stubborn and prone to using a scorched earth policy if their personal projections dont come to fruition.

There is winning in general and there is winning in the NHL, NHL teams focus on hiring people who have a proven record of winning at hockey, this makes sense to a degree however it is also one dimensional. If you carry an assumption that hockey is unique or special and that you need to actually play hockey to understand how to win hockey games then you are simply vain and closeminded. This is where the Oilers organisation stands right now, they are vain and closeminded, and lack integrity, they claim they are simply business minded and think this validates their unwillingness to be frank and open and to excercise a higher degree of integrity in their operations. The Oilers are taking core values from the NewAge Hockey System and utilising them piecemeal, they are denying the validity of the source of the NHS and simply picking what they like from the system and denying it even exists, this is vanity and there is a price to pay for that.

A lack of integrity is BadMedicine if you are trying to grow a winning dynamic within your team no matter what the sport of competition.

Any fool can see that a winning formula can be trasferred from one sport to another, it is a dynamic that can be reproduced and that can be sucessfully implemented in any and all competative dynamics, you need to look beyond the game you are playing to understand and aknowledge this, you need to be a big enough man to step out of your comfort zone and recognise this situation that your mindset needs to be humbled before it can grow bigger and stronger, so really a failure to develop a winning dynamic when you have all the proper ingredients on the table can may times be attributed to stubborness and vanity in that order.

If hockey at the NHL level was policed truly by a results based dynamic the Oilers would be embracing and supporting the NHS fully and completely, instead they have a contest and try to scalp the best minds they can while at the same time handcuffing them with non-disclosure agreements, ha ha ha. The Hackathon was concieved a couple years ago because the Oilers were under online pressure to make adjustments, they were facing adversity, so they chose to let vanity and stubbornness rule the day, they ignored the NHS and its creator repeatedly, claimed there was nothing there and then scalped much of the philosophys and implemented them claiming no big deal as they were just traditional hockey philosophys anyways, this is called a lack of integrity.

Remember this, because it is relevant to the Oilers performance this year, the Hackathon is simply trolling for the NHS, it was catalysed because managment was confronted with an online surprise that they couldnt rationalise and couldnt ignore or supress, so they tried to simply define this new perspective in their own terms. The Oilers made a critical error, they couldnt deny what was being illustrated openly so they stuck with their program, they refused to even aknowlege the source of the new perspective the refused to validate it instead they ignored it and tried to find as close a substitute as they could find, ha ha ha, they hired a statistical analysis firm Darkhorse, ha ha ha. You see the NHS has nothing to do with statistical analysis in fact it rejects 75% of the current applications of statistical data systemwise. The forces the Oilers were feeling pressure from were catalysed by intuative dynamic analysis. Not by statistical analysis as DarkHorse does for them, they tried to explain away an intuits abilitys by attempting to atribute the NHS accuracy and clarity to statistical analysis through the sourcing of DarkHorse. The NewAge Hockey System was created by an Intuit, a person who can use intuition as a tool, purposefully and accurately and consistantly. Fortune 500 companies pay 6 figure salarys to Intuits who provide a specific and very valuable quantifiable and defined service to them--the relationship is entirely results based. Statistical analysis has none of these attributes and can not be quantified defined or evaluated via results. The 4th question of the Hackathon is really the only question that matters because it is the only one that doesnt utilise statistics, Darkhorse is trying to show the Oilers that there is no majic potient that their statistical analysis they are paid for, ha ha ha, is more valuable than anything catalysed from Intuition. The Oilers know that the NHS exists and exactly how and where it came from but they are more concerned with disproving it out of vanity than they are concerned with validating it with integrity, they have surely identified the sphere of influence but are to stubborn to outsource the asset. Instead they went to a statistical analysis provider which is the polar opposite direction of the NHS and Intuative Dynamic Anaylisis. You can find many companies like Darkhorse out there because anyone can simply read pages of stats and rearrange them, but you cannot just go out and find an Intuative Analyst with a deep sports dynamic managment background, it just isnt going to happen. Intuition is an intangible and so are effective communication skills, not technical skills but effective ones.

What exactly do most people think made Wayne Gretzky such a great player. I think Wayne was a visual thinker, a 3D thinker, I dont think even he knew how to quantify or identify that and certainly no one else has done this except for myself. In fact I created a system of executing competative dynamics based off of this fact which I identified and researched. Wayne used INTUITION on the ice, in fact this is what -- elite vision-- really is. The NHS was designed to quickly and completely teach players how to develop and strengthen this ability we all have to some degree. Wayne Gretzky taught this through osmosis with no verbal communication or description, he did it on the ice so guys learned it but in a controlled manner, they learned it from a one dimensional perspective because Wayne made this possible by doing small things on the ice to teach them hands on, they operated on a need-to-know basis to some degree which is why none of them except messier could reproduce the results and this was because Wayne TALKED to Mark more than anyone else did about what he was doing and Mess learned quickly because he knew what wayne could do and knew wayne was a human being and that if he tried hard enough he could also do what Wayne could, when Gretz saw Mark would bleed for him and the game he took him under his wing, the NewAge Hockey System can take an entire team under its wing quite easily.

If there is some professional expectation of a buisness plan or a technically proper presentation of the NHS to satisfy convention by the Oilers, it just isnt going to happen that way. Nothing happens conventionally with an Intuit or with the results they can provide. But the Oilers are presented with an exceptional circumstance with so many elite 1 and 2 and even several 3 dimensional thinkers and players on one team, they need a superior system of play unlike anything seen before, they need something as original and results based as this group happens to be, the NHS offers this to them but they need to humble themselves and come find it for themselves. Or just quit BSing and truly use a results based decision making process which would bring them straight to the NHS. The Oilers are using a conservative and non-aggressive statistical based decision making process so they can back up their decisions with paperwork and BS.

We have a very good group poised to take a big step, but they are being hobbled by organisational politics, this team has forgotten how many people really contributed to the Dynasty teams, and who they were and where they came from, many were unconventional and very influential. Glen Sather wouldnt have sat in the same room with a statistical analyst because he was to busy coaching players to rewrite statistical history and record books at the time using Waynes and Pocklingtons and his own Intuition. Those personalitys were like a perfect storm, you couldnt have bought them and brought them together they were an anomaly that no one could replicate until the NHS was developed, many tried including Wayne himself and ALL failed.

The bottom line is this, if I can use the NHS to make realtime game tactical decisions and adjustments and post them online BEFORE the team can identify track and react to dynamic on ice situations then my system is better than theirs. If i can post the correct and accurate tactical reads and list the correct and timely adjustments to neutralise opponents systems consistantly faster and more accurately than the coaching staff and post them online then its a no-brainer that I am doing something consistantly superior to what a professional NHL coaching staff is doing. So why does it matter who I am or what system i am using, if things are results based then i should be sitting watching the game with a direct line to Ralph and the bench plain and simple based on results. But this is not how it works, not at all. Just pay attention to the GDTs where i utilise the NHS and you will see exactly what I am talking about. You see the crux is this, as an Intuit who played and coached many sports I have experienced the winning formula in many different situations but get this, never hockey as i didnt play. I can feel the game developing dynamicly substantially sooner than professionals, I can identify how and why the dynamics are changing because i key on the dynamics not the specifics, this is how I was sucessfull at many sports using one philosophy. its like reading the future just a minute or two before everyone else, it is the edge that makes you a winner, and it is teachable and reproducable. When I post on the GDT its pretty hard to dispute the results i show using the NewAge Hockey System if you use integrity. If the NHS is right and the coaches are wrong it will be obvious, if I identify and correctly adjust online in my post before the Oilers do the same or dont identify and adjust at all then the RESULTS speak for themselves, you can use the first time i am dead on better as your mulligan to say I am lucky but if you are honest by the 2nd or 3rd game I post on you will admit that the NHS is a superior system and I am producing more consistant sucessfull results than the team is making. After that you can decide for yourself why the Oilers refuse to aknowledge the NHS. But at least you will know they have an option they have been presented with already. Just read the GDTs and decide for yourself.

Last edited by BadMedicine*: 02-07-2013 at 12:14 PM.
BadMedicine* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 11:33 AM
Dabomb

Besides the obvious Whitney playing like shiat out there, Eberle has been struggling out there the last handful of games. That wide open net that he missed on totally surprised me. With Eberle, I thought that woulda been in for sure. Then on his next shift, he had another good chance and seemed like he didn't know what he wanted to do. He's even struggling on breakouts and entering the opposition's zone, which is usually one of his strong points. And also Hall is kinda frustating me quite a bit in the last few games too. He's been showing very low hockey IQ with some of the plays he's been making.

Dabomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 11:42 AM
Stoneman89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessy View Post

If only there weren't other teams scouts at our games, your wishes for a 3rd rounder for Whitney may come true. Damm!

Stoneman89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 11:49 AM
bucks_oil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadMedicine View Post
In Canada we have Legal Acess to Marijuana for Medical Patients, soon Ralph Krueger might qualify under these parameters, ah ha ha ha.

Ralph is already incorporating NHS philosophys, in fact he even claims to base his tactics off of the same origin that catalysed the NewAge Hockey System, the 80s Oilers PP.

I love watching athletes and coaches squirm. I used to be , a looooong time ago, an athlete and also an athletic coach at the junior and senior high school levels so I have a minor skillset dealing with competative dynamics. I used to key in on disorganised command structures as a clear tactic with great sucess. Many times its easier to beat the coaches than the players you are facing, to focus on tearing open a tiny hole that you see in the command structure and making it gape.

The Oilers need an intuative dynamic managment program to follow, they are missing a key component of a winning dynamic. It is reasonable to assume that coaches who were players carry a lot of baggage and are totally stubborn and prone to using a scorched earth policy if their personal projections dont come to fruition.

There is winning in general and there is winning in the NHL, NHL teams focus on hiring people who have a proven record of winning at hockey, this makes sense to a degree however it is also one dimensional. If you carry an assumption that hockey is unique or special and that you need to actually play hockey to understand how to win hockey games then you are simply vain and closeminded. This is where the Oilers organisation stands right now, they are vain and closeminded, and lack integrity, they claim they are simply business minded and think this validates their unwillingness to be frank and open and to excercise a higher degree of integrity in their operations. The Oilers are taking core values from the NewAge Hockey System and utilising them piecemeal, they are denying the validity of the source of the NHS and simply picking what they like from the system and denying it even exists, this is vanity and there is a price to pay for that.

A lack of integrity is BadMedicine if you are trying to grow a winning dynamic within your team no matter what the sport of competition.

Any fool can see that a winning formula can be trasferred from one sport to another, it is a dynamic that can be reproduced and that can be sucessfully implemented in any and all competative dynamics, you need to look beyond the game you are playing to understand and aknowledge this, you need to be a big enough man to step out of your comfort zone and recognise this situation that your mindset needs to be humbled before it can grow bigger and stronger, so really a failure to develop a winning dynamic when you have all the proper ingredients on the table can may times be attributed to stubborness and vanity in that order.

If hockey at the NHL level was policed truly by a results based dynamic the Oilers would be embracing and supporting the NHS fully and completely, instead they have a contest and try to scalp the best minds they can while at the same time handcuffing them with non-disclosure agreements, ha ha ha. The Hackathon was concieved a couple years ago because the Oilers were under online pressure to make adjustments, they were facing adversity, so they chose to let vanity and stubbornness rule the day, they ignored the NHS and its creator repeatedly, claimed there was nothing there and then scalped much of the philosophys and implemented them claiming no big deal as they were just traditional hockey philosophys anyways, this is called a lack of integrity.

Remember this, because it is relevant to the Oilers performance this year, the Hackathon is simply trolling for the NHS, it was catalysed because managment was confronted with an online surprise that they couldnt rationalise and couldnt ignore or supress, so they tried to simply define this new perspective in their own terms. The Oilers made a critical error, they couldnt deny what was being illustrated openly so they stuck with their program, they refused to even aknowlege the source of the new perspective the refused to validate it instead they ignored it and tried to find as close a substitute as they could find, ha ha ha, they hired a statistical analysis firm Darkhorse, ha ha ha. You see the NHS has nothing to do with statistical analysis in fact it rejects 75% of the current applications of statistical data systemwise. The forces the Oilers were feeling pressure from were catalysed by intuative dynamic analysis. Not by statistical analysis as DarkHorse does for them, they tried to explain away an intuits abilitys by attempting to atribute the NHS accuracy and clarity to statistical analysis through the sourcing of DarkHorse. The NewAge Hockey System was created by an Intuit, you kow a person who can use intuition as a tool, purposefully and accurately and consistantly. Fortune 500 companies pay 6 figure salarys to Intuits who provide a specific and very valuable quantifiable and defined service to them--the relationship is entirely results based. Statistical analysis has none of these attributes and can not be quantified defined or evaluated via results.
It is clear you've had too much this morning.

From one intuit to another... Don't you know you are meant to limit yourself to two puffs in the AM before your shower? Otherwise.... well this^ happens.

bucks_oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 11:52 AM
CantHaveTkachev
not allowed!

Quote:
do you ever not have a graduate thesis in your replies?

anyways, the Petry-Smid pairing struggled yesterday...I know Smid blocks a lot of shots but he's -6 on the year...ouch

CantHaveTkachev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 12:08 PM
Lessy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoneman89 View Post
If only there weren't other teams scouts at our games, your wishes for a 3rd rounder for Whitney may come true. Damm!
GM's aren't so shortsighted as to look at a 10 game sample.

Reasons someone will take him if Tambellini puts him on the block:
-450 NHL games
-Proven offensive producer
-Is only 29 years old
-Usually takes time to return to form after an injury
-Expiring contract
-Can play on the powerplay

I'm not expecting the moon for the guy, like I said I'm setting the over/under at a 3rd round draft pick. I know he's been terrible this year but there are worse options in this league for a depth defenseman than Ryan Whitney believe it or not. Especially hilarious are the people that think we can get something for Omark but nothing for Whitney.

Old
02-07-2013, 12:09 PM
awesomo
HARD!

No wonder yak likes to play rw. Haven't seen some guy walk in and shoot like that in a while. That's like stamkos every night

awesomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 12:18 PM
Tad Mikowsky
Retired

Jeff Schultz doesn't play for the Oilers.

I don't know what marijuana has to do with Oilers losing.

Tad Mikowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 12:20 PM
dustrock
Too Legit To Quit

Love the low IQ talk for Hall.

Other than actually scoring, he's been along with Hemsky the only consistent catalyst on offence (hon. Mention to SG).

Last night he showed, especially in the 3rd, a bunch of different moves coming down the wing.

He's also stronger this year, better defensively, and winning key faceoffs.

I realize until he has a 120 point season, the Oilers win the Cup and he is the MVP, and gives 1/2 his salary to charity, there will be criticism.

Now pot kettle black with me and Dubnyk right?

dustrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 12:22 PM
OilCanada92

Rather be 4-3-3 then 4-6, now have two days to get there **** together before Detroit.

OilCanada92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 12:28 PM
Metzen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXXbqDRTFWQ

Metzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2013, 12:32 PM
Ol' Jase
PLAYOFFS??

Quote:
So full of so much win.

Saved as a Microsoft Word document to be sold as an anti-depressant....

Last edited by Ol' Jase: 02-07-2013 at 12:45 PM.
Ol' Jase is offline   Reply With Quote