HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > General Fantasy Talk
General Fantasy Talk Forum for fantasy leagues, mock and all time drafts, and hockey video games.

NHL Fantasy Hockey : Who's Hot, Who's Not

Old
02-07-2013, 11:12 AM
SantinoFasulo
Rookie User

vCash: 500
NHL Fantasy Hockey : Who's Hot, Who's Not

Hello Everyone,

Please see my latest piece on the HockeyWriters.com .

http://thehockeywriters.com/nhl-fant...-hot-whos-not/

Hope this can help you in your fantasy league.

Stay tuned for player rankings in the coming days.

Thanks!

SantinoFasulo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2013, 05:58 AM
romster

Hey there. Since as a rookie here I cannot create my own question thread, I am asking it here if you don't mind.

I am in this league with two active G slots, and each team in our league may own only goalies from two NHL teams. Right now I have goalies from Dallas (Lehtonen) and Winnipeg (Pavelec). Looking at the free player pool I see there are better options right now than Pavelec- Reimer (TOR). So right now I am on the verge of adding Reimer for Pavelec. Do you think Reimer is a better goalie, or it is just a temporary state?

Goalie categories: W SV SA SV% SHO

Thanks

romster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2013, 01:08 PM
TheNudge

Send a message via MSN to TheNudge
Quote:
Originally Posted by romster View Post
Hey there. Since as a rookie here I cannot create my own question thread, I am asking it here if you don't mind.

I am in this league with two active G slots, and each team in our league may own only goalies from two NHL teams. Right now I have goalies from Dallas (Lehtonen) and Winnipeg (Pavelec). Looking at the free player pool I see there are better options right now than Pavelec- Reimer (TOR). So right now I am on the verge of adding Reimer for Pavelec. Do you think Reimer is a better goalie, or it is just a temporary state?

Goalie categories: W SV SA SV% SHO

Thanks
Wich other team are there left ? I rather Pavelec over Riemer. Riemer is such a streaky nhler. He's even worst the Vanek(streak wise). But I agree with that I would love to replace Pavelec with a better keeper. Is Dubnyk or Howard available ? If so, I prefer boy of them over a Pav.

TheNudge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2013, 01:48 PM
romster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNudge View Post
Wich other team are there left ? I rather Pavelec over Riemer. Riemer is such a streaky nhler. He's even worst the Vanek(streak wise). But I agree with that I would love to replace Pavelec with a better keeper. Is Dubnyk or Howard available ? If so, I prefer boy of them over a Pav.
The only other starting goalies left in our league are
Theodore (FLA)
Backstrom (MIN)
Neuvirth (WAS)
Nabokov (NYI)
S. Mason (CLS)
Reimer (TOR)

Right now it looks like Reimer is much better option, but I do not want to make a mistake here by being impatient with Pavelec. Comparing their last season stats I cannot believe I am even considering this move. Damn

Old
02-11-2013, 12:08 AM
TheNudge

Send a message via MSN to TheNudge
Quote:
The only other starting goalies left in our league are
Theodore (FLA)
Backstrom (MIN)
Neuvirth (WAS)
Nabokov (NYI)
S. Mason (CLS)
Reimer (TOR)

Right now it looks like Reimer is much better option, but I do not want to make a mistake here by being impatient with Pavelec. Comparing their last season stats I cannot believe I am even considering this move. Damn
To be quite honest Pavelec as been simply awfull this year. Any of the following would be a upgrade;
Reiner,Backstrom,Theo,Nabokov. I wouldn't touch Mason or Neuvirth since there not starter. If it's a one year league I would take any of the four goalie I mention. If it's a keeper league I would keep Pavelec. Your in a tough spot bro. You shoud to upgrade in goal. Try and get a keeper like Rask r even Quick. In a one year league, you should try and take a stab a Victor Fasth. He s been on fire lately since Hiller as been on IR.

TheNudge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2013, 07:12 AM
jokerboysmith

I would go with Backstrom

jokerboysmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2013, 07:44 AM
romster

Backstrom sounds good, might as well do it. Other opinions on Backstrom for Pavelec?

Old
02-11-2013, 08:06 AM
DG

Quote:
Backstrom sounds good, might as well do it. Other opinions on Backstrom for Pavelec?
I had both last year and Backstrom, when healthy, was far more reliable even though he was on a worse team.

That said, I did make the mistake of dropping Pavelec at one point and ended up trading with someone to get him back.

DG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2013, 12:09 PM
romster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DG View Post
I had both last year and Backstrom, when healthy, was far more reliable even though he was on a worse team.

That said, I did make the mistake of dropping Pavelec at one point and ended up trading with someone to get him back.
Phew, you are not helping guys

Old
02-11-2013, 01:40 PM
AndyMcV
Rookie User

Advice on Hall for Kovalchuk? I would get Kovalchuk. Stats are G, A, PPP, PIM, SHG

AndyMcV is offline   Reply With Quote