HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > General Fantasy Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
General Fantasy Talk Forum for fantasy leagues, mock and all time drafts, and hockey video games.

Datsyuk/Bryz for Elias/Anderson

Old
02-11-2013, 09:09 AM
ChrisNI

vCash: 3322
Datsyuk/Bryz for Elias/Anderson

I have Datsyuk and Bryzgalov.

I have been offered Elias and Anderson.

According to Yahoo fantasy this is a good trade as all my stats except +/- go up.
However I'm not sure how reliable this is.

Anderson is playing awesome now but having seen him at the Avs he's not exactly the most consistent and it is the Sens, have they really turned it around that much?

As for Elias Datsyuk it's really 50/50 for me, they are both getting older, I have Kane, Malkin and Zetterberg so losing Datsyuk for Elias isn't too big a hit.

My problem so far has been assists and goalie stats, I've won most player stats except assists which Elias may help with more than Datsyuk but my other players like Zetterberg/Malkin should be putting up more numbers there, so I may need a goalscorer very soon.

As for goalies I have Bryz, Cam Ward and Crawford. Bryz is my highest ranked, Crawford has the best stats so Anderson def helps out stat wise if he can continue his strong play.

ChrisNI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2013, 12:08 PM
DangleDangleBeach

vCash: 500
your losing this trade and its not even close. pavel is one of the best players in the league even if he is getting older he has still shown how he can dominate games. elias is nowhere close to that level and cannot dictate the pace of the game like datsyuk can. pavel will be amongst the leaders in points at the end of the year barring injury... elias will not.

as for anderson im not sold. bryz is the better goalie in the better situation... philly will probably make the playoffs and ottawa probably wont.

you lose in datsyuk for elias
you lose in anderson for bryz

this trade does not and will not benefit your team no matter what yahoo says and just because your not winning in those categories after 2 weeks doesnt mean you wont win those categories in the next 2 weeks. sometimes the best trades are the ones you dont make.

DangleDangleBeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-11-2013, 05:56 PM
jokerboysmith

vCash: 500
keep Datsyuk and Bryz

jokerboysmith is offline   Reply With Quote