HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Columbus Blue Jackets
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Columbus Thread IV (All City/Arena Questions, Ticket Exchange, Meetups, etc in here)

Closed Thread

Old
04-14-2013, 12:20 PM
Savante

vCash: 500
I searched but couldn't find anything. Anyone ever get letters/numbers stitched on? Any recommendation on where to do it? I have a blank sweater I want to get fixed.

Old
04-14-2013, 12:51 PM
Jovavic
Blood Legion

I would say the Blueline

Old
04-14-2013, 12:52 PM
1857 Howitzer
******* Linesman

How much of a stickler are you as far as accuracy?

Old
04-14-2013, 12:58 PM
Savante

I was thinking the Blue Line but didn't know if there was somewhere cheaper or better.

I would say I'm a stickler, yeah. I could deal with a small imperfection but not a completely messed up one.

Old
04-14-2013, 01:12 PM
1857 Howitzer
******* Linesman

The blue line has the right fonts (sometimes their E's are wrong) but they use the wrong material for the nameplates. Maybe 10% of people will ever notice.

EPS http://exclusivepro.com/ also can do the right fonts but their E's are wrong, but they have the correct edge nameplates.

Old
04-21-2013, 10:43 PM
IBleedUnionBlue

vCash: 2000
I'm confused about the select a seat on Friday and Saturday.
http://bluejackets.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=88577

Is this for the STH's? Shouldn't the STH's that have already paid get first dibs at picking seats?

Old
04-22-2013, 07:04 AM
Dr. Fire
What, me worry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBleedUnionBlue View Post

Is this for the STH's? Shouldn't the STH's that have already paid get first dibs at picking seats?
For anyone new, I think.

I think, I am not sure, but I think the current PSL holders get first dibs to move their seats after a certain time period. Like after last season, we wanted to move our seats, but had to wait until the end of June to do it. We had to renew our old seats first, then after a certain date, like I said sometime late June, they open up everything left, including the seats that were not renewed by others for you to move.

The reason is that they need to give current PSL holders a decent time frame to renew. That is usually until the end of June, or early July. Call a/your Rep, they can tell you.

Old
04-22-2013, 07:36 AM
joshjoshjosh
ಠ_ಠ

Can you guys refer me to a ticket rep or do I have to email the generic address and get assigned one randomly. I have some questions

Old
04-22-2013, 07:51 AM
Dirtydownshift

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshjoshjosh View Post
Can you guys refer me to a ticket rep or do I have to email the generic address and get assigned one randomly. I have some questions
Any could help...but
mine is Meghan Cooper. Her # is 614-246-0284 or email [email protected].

Old
04-22-2013, 08:25 AM
Dr. Fire
What, me worry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshjoshjosh View Post
I think that you need to call the generic number. if you are interested in a season ticket package they will assign you a rep.

Old
04-22-2013, 08:33 AM
joshjoshjosh
ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Fire View Post
I think that you need to call the generic number. if you are interested in a season ticket package they will assign you a rep.
I live 7800 miles away :<

Old
04-22-2013, 01:22 PM
JKinCLE
killing time @ work

Is there any kind soul out there in hf land with any help for a broke college student who desperately NEEDS two tix for Saturday?? I dont care where the seats are as long as I'm in nationwide, and can afford to buy the seats and still make the 2 hour drive down. Stubhub at this point would break my already fragile bank. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Theres no cbj fans in kent, don't make me watch this one alone!! Thanks. Go Jackets

Last edited by JKinCLE: 04-22-2013 at 01:35 PM.
Old
04-22-2013, 01:31 PM
Iron Balls McGinty

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBleedUnionBlue View Post

I emailed my rep because I am upgrading sections for next season. His response was that this coming event was for full season ticket holders to pick seats. Since I have a 1/2 season plan, he indicated that event for partial plan holders will be this summer.

Old
04-22-2013, 02:28 PM
SuperGenius
For Duty & Humanity!

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Balls McGinty View Post
I emailed my rep because I am upgrading sections for next season. His response was that this coming event was for full season ticket holders to pick seats. Since I have a 1/2 season plan, he indicated that event for partial plan holders will be this summer.
I'm a PSL holder and haven't received any kind of notice about this at all. Looks like I'm dropped from the emails again. *sigh*

Old
04-22-2013, 02:31 PM
1857 Howitzer
******* Linesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGenius View Post
I'm a PSL holder and haven't received any kind of notice about this at all. Looks like I'm dropped from the emails again. *sigh*
I have not seen anything ether. I sent an email to my ticket rep last night and of course as of now no answer.

Old
04-22-2013, 02:43 PM
CBJ103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Balls McGinty View Post
We hold full season PSL's and also haven't received any notification about this. Select-a-seat has occurred the day or 2 before the NHL Draft the past few seasons.

I would think that the CBJ would be pushing this for non-PSL holders ("get your PSL now for next year and you can buy playoff tickets for this year too"), but I could be wrong.

Old
04-22-2013, 03:05 PM
SuperGenius
For Duty & Humanity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBJ103 View Post
We hold full season PSL's and also haven't received any notification about this. Select-a-seat has occurred the day or 2 before the NHL Draft the past few seasons.

I would think that the CBJ would be pushing this for non-PSL holders ("get your PSL now for next year and you can buy playoff tickets for this year too"), but I could be wrong.
I think you're right.

They're pulling out the stops to retain and gather STHs, I'm sure. last season they had the promise of the ASG. This season they have the promise of a decent team. I hope they get a good bump, but I also hope they remember those who've been here all along.

FWIW, I'm still amazed that I could renew within an hour of the notice and still not nab any of the renewal prizes. Maybe Fan Appreciation Night will be kinder

Old
04-22-2013, 03:08 PM
1857 Howitzer
******* Linesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGenius View Post
I think you're right.

They're pulling out the stops to retain and gather STHs, I'm sure. last season they had the promise of the ASG. This season they have the promise of a decent team. I hope they get a good bump, but I also hope they remember those who've been here all along.

FWIW, I'm still amazed that I could renew within an hour of the notice and still not nab any of the renewal prizes. Maybe Fan Appreciation Night will be kinder
I don't think there is any funny bushiness going on with the renewal prizes, but does anyone else think this funny that it seems Day One PSL holders always seem to win the biggest prizes?

Old
04-22-2013, 03:10 PM
SuperGenius
For Duty & Humanity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1857 Howitzer View Post
I don't think there is any funny bushiness going on with the renewal prizes, but does anyone else think this funny that it seems Day One PSL holders always seem to win the biggest prizes?
I didn't mean to suggest that anything funny was going on, just my relatively bad luck

Regarding day 1 PSL holders and the bigger prizes, yeah, it does seem to happen, but on the other hand, they probably deserve it, frankly.

Old
04-22-2013, 03:14 PM
blahblah

Quote:
I have not seen anything ether. I sent an email to my ticket rep last night and of course as of now no answer.
Yeah, can't speak to emails, but I will tell you that when I called them a couple of weeks ago they were amazingly busy. I hope this is a good sign for the upcoming season.

Old
04-22-2013, 03:20 PM
Columbus Mike
2015-16 CBJ

vCash: 3300
Quote:
My prize closet would like to talk with you about this

Old
04-22-2013, 03:35 PM
letsgojackets

Quote:
Looking at a few of the names that won the special player/coach delivery, it makes you think...

Old
04-22-2013, 03:35 PM
Dirtydownshift

Quote:
How can you tell who is winning the prizes (Day One vs. other season ticketholders)? The only way I could see knowing is taking winner list and walking through arena comparing to the plaques outside each section.

I'm Day One PSL holder and haven't won anything either year (I think this is 2nd year for contest?). This year I renewed immediately. Last year, I didn't get the contest e-mail and renewed a few days late after seeing some of the big prize winners being announced.

Also last year, my sister who has owned season tickets only about 5-6 years renewed with about three days left in the contest. She ends up winning the "Have your season tickets delivered by Blue Jackets Players" prize. Really, better for her though, as my two nephews are 11 and 13 and play travel hockey. They got a way bigger kick out of having RJ and Cam deliver their tickets than my daughters would have.

I guess if they really have around 7000 season ticket holders, and give away 600 prizes, then only about 8-9% chance of winning anything.

Old
04-22-2013, 04:15 PM
1857 Howitzer
******* Linesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat110 View Post
How can you tell who is winning the prizes (Day One vs. other season ticketholders)? The only way I could see knowing is taking winner list and walking through arena comparing to the plaques outside each section.

I'm Day One PSL holder and haven't won anything either year (I think this is 2nd year for contest?). This year I renewed immediately. Last year, I didn't get the contest e-mail and renewed a few days late after seeing some of the big prize winners being announced.

Also last year, my sister who has owned season tickets only about 5-6 years renewed with about three days left in the contest. She ends up winning the "Have your season tickets delivered by Blue Jackets Players" prize. Really, better for her though, as my two nephews are 11 and 13 and play travel hockey. They got a way bigger kick out of having RJ and Cam deliver their tickets than my daughters would have.

I guess if they really have around 7000 season ticket holders, and give away 600 prizes, then only about 8-9% chance of winning anything.
Some of the winners were announced during home games and they were introduced as Day One. They did the same last year.

Again I'm sure there was no funny bushiness. I'm just in a bad mood over somethings with the team right now.

Closed Thread