HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Devils poised to take over Atlantic?

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-13-2013, 01:21 PM
  #601
SnowblindNYR
Registered User
 
SnowblindNYR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 17,236
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tycobb View Post
Rangers are so overrated. They got a great goalie and a great 1st line. I would bet they aren't even close to first in the division.
Yeah they have scrub defensemen and giving you the benefit of the doubt that you know what you're talking about and are talking about Hagelin-Stepan-Nash and not the defunct Gaborik-Richards-Nash line, I guess it really sucks having a multiple 40 goal scorer on your second line, and a guy that could have been a multiple 30 goal guy sans injuries on the 3rd line. Given the tone of this thread I have a feeling you're talking about the line we haven't seen in like 4 games and likely won't see again on a regular basis this season. Even more ignorant. Either ignorant.

SnowblindNYR is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 01:32 PM
  #602
njdevil26
Registered User
 
njdevil26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Clark, NJ
Country: Italy
Posts: 6,783
vCash: 500
We're talking about Ironbound so much we might as well have some pictures of Newark that are not right outside the arena doors:







[IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/tJy8xE2HRM2KGkYZv76TOLz9nSC*I5dDbUs17TrL4CK8X9D3uD QNOe2ApNX0mThHtftAGHM81f0hMHdMCAiNrsbRLjBJ8aciOkvR t3Kztws_/ferrystreet.jpg?width=399&height=600[/IMG]


This is what's west of Broad St/Prudential Center



I'm not going to sit here and say "Don't pick on Newark it's really nice!!!" because most of it is not. Ironbound is a good area if you know where you are. It's mainly Portuguese and Brazilian (other South American) and is largely safe. The area of Newark that borders East Orange/Irvington is a terrible place. Regardless, there's never any reason to find yourself there unless you're seriously looking for trouble or are the worst person with directions on the planet so it's not a big deal.

United Center in Chicago has some bad areas in close proximity as does Detroit, Los Angeles, St Louis (Hell St Louis is one of the most dangerous cities in the country)... and has anyone ever strolled through North Philly? On the Hill by Consol in Pitt there's some sketchy places too. There are plenty of places worse than Newark. I guess the problem is Newark doesn't have the nice downtown area that those other cities have to take their eyes off of the bad areas. In Jersey, our downtown area is Downtown Jersey City, Hoboken and Manhattan/Brooklyn since it's so close.

njdevil26 is online now  
Old
02-13-2013, 01:33 PM
  #603
SnowblindNYR
Registered User
 
SnowblindNYR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 17,236
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilChuk View Post
We'll see. I don't think a team with a healthy Crosby and Malkin will lose very many games in the regular season though. Playoffs are a different story though.

Still not buying the Rangers depth on offense or defense. Nash was a huge addition but they still don't have much secondary scoring (though Hagelin has been hot the last few games) or a decent third pairing. Also may be good enough for the regular season but I see them where they were in the playoffs last year. Every series will be a long grind that the Rangers will be favored in.. just a matter of how many 7 game series can the Rangers endure before tiring up.

Devils problem in the playoffs will be scoring as well so will depend on how well Kovy and co. are playing going in.
Stick to the Devils please. The Rangers have depth on both offense and defense. The last few games they had: A 3 or 4 time 40 goal scorer (would have likely had more if not for injuries) in Gaborik on one line, a perennial 30 goal scorer and 1 time 40 goal scorer in Nash, on another line (who is playing amazing btw, our best non-goalie player), and a guy that possibly would have been a 2 time 30 goal scorer if not for injuries in Callahan on the 3rd line. Richards is not having a great start but he's still a very good player (he's my biggest concern though since maybe he's declining, he's no spring chicken). Stepan is a good player and has played much better lately. Miller is promising, don't know if he sticks though. Hags and Pyatt are good role players, especially Hags. Kreider right now isn't great but has a lot of talent. The 4th line is actually playing very well. Oh and Anton Stralman is good enough to be a top 4 D-man on most teams. You saying our bottom pairing is not good shows me you don't know **** about the Rangers. Yeah our #6 is a little weak in Gilroy but he has played well and he's not a guy like Bickel who would play 3 minutes in a 3 OT game. If your #6 D-man (unless he's terrible like Bickel) is your biggest problem, you have a good team. You're completely off base. The Rangers didn't look like a deep team yesterday because they played a ridiculously deep, talented, and tough team in Boston. Most teams in the NHL won't look great against them, unless you catch team on a off night like Buffalo did. The Rangers will NEVER catch them on an off night. The closest they came was game 2 this year where the Rangers scored 2 goals quickly, but they came back and played a good game afterwards and got a point. Gun to my head, they make the finals, if not win it all this year.

Edit: I think the Bruins and not the Rangers would make it to the finals and may win it all. That team is VERY GOOD.


Last edited by SnowblindNYR: 02-13-2013 at 01:51 PM.
SnowblindNYR is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 01:39 PM
  #604
OOOOIIIO
Binary
 
OOOOIIIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Nashua, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 1,740
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR View Post
Stick to the Devils please. The Rangers have depth on both offense and defense. The last few games they had: A 3 or 4 time 40 goal scorer (would have likely had more if not for injuries) in Gaborik on one line, a perennial 30 goal scorer and 1 time 40 goal scorer in Nash, on another line (who is playing amazing btw, our best non-goalie player), and a guy that possibly would have been a 2 time 30 goal scorer if not for injuries in Callahan on the 3rd line. Richards is not having a great start but he's still a very good player (he's my biggest concern though since maybe he's declining, he's no spring chicken). Stepan is a good player and has played much better lately. Miller is promising, don't know if he sticks though. Hags and Pyatt are good role players, especially Hags. Kreider right now isn't great but has a lot of talent. The 4th line is actually playing very well. Oh and Anton Stralman is good enough to be a top 4 D-man on most teams. You saying our bottom pairing is not good shows me you don't know **** about the Rangers. Yeah our #6 is a little weak in Gilroy but he has played well and he's not a guy like Bickel who would play 3 minutes in a 3 OT game. If your #6 D-man (unless he's terrible like Bickel) is your biggest problem, you have a good team. You're completely off base. The Rangers didn't look like a deep team yesterday because they played a ridiculously deep, talented, and tough team in Boston. Most teams in the NHL won't look great against them, unless you catch team on a off night like Buffalo did. The Rangers will NEVER catch them on an off night. The closest they came was game 2 this year where the Rangers scored 2 goals quickly, but they came back and played a good game afterwards and got a point. Gun to my head, they make the finals, if not win it all this year.
Lots a confidence for a team who is still 8th in the East. You admit that your team isnt deep when playing other teams that are deep but then claim you think they will reach the finals if not win... yet the playoffs are filled with deep teams... so good luck with that.

I also enjoy the 'he would have been a XX scorer if not for (insert excuse)'...

OOOOIIIO is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 01:43 PM
  #605
SnowblindNYR
Registered User
 
SnowblindNYR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 17,236
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Brovalchuk View Post
Also, I dont see how an 8th seed can be claimed as overrated
Yeah no chance the Devils go 7-5 in a 12 game stretch this year.

SnowblindNYR is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 01:43 PM
  #606
njdevil26
Registered User
 
njdevil26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Clark, NJ
Country: Italy
Posts: 6,783
vCash: 500
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...leTabs=article

This Wall Street Journal article is very silly considering the Devils have no fans.... It mentions that they didn't expect last night to be a sellout (it was).

Quote:
Going into Tuesday's home game against the Carolina Hurricanes, the Devils had sold out five of their first six games this season at Prudential Center in Newark. Including last year's run to the Stanley Cup Finals, they have sold out 17 of their last 18. Their average home attendance, 17,154, is up by almost 12% over last year

njdevil26 is online now  
Old
02-13-2013, 01:46 PM
  #607
OOOOIIIO
Binary
 
OOOOIIIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Nashua, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 1,740
vCash: 500
I feel like this thread is slowly turing back into the 'The Rangers are Unstoppable' thread with this new influx of posts about how amazing and deep the Rangers are.

Devils might as well forfeit the rest of the year, it sure sucks for all 11 of us fans, but I think its best. Dont want to stand in the way of the 2013 champions.

OOOOIIIO is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 01:50 PM
  #608
SnowblindNYR
Registered User
 
SnowblindNYR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 17,236
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Brovalchuk View Post
Lots a confidence for a team who is still 8th in the East. You admit that your team isnt deep when playing other teams that are deep but then claim you think they will reach the finals if not win... yet the playoffs are filled with deep teams... so good luck with that.

I also enjoy the 'he would have been a XX scorer if not for (insert excuse)'...
I meant the Bruins will reach the finals or win it all, not the Rangers.

Not looking deep in a game against a great team is not some sort of crime. All 4 of your lines won't look amazing every game. When it's a team like Boston, it means little. We beat the Bruins twice. They lost 3 times all year, one time was a fluke where they didn't show up against Buffalo. We beat them the other 2 times. There aren't that many really deep teams in the NHL. "Filled with" is much.

Callahan scored 29 goals last year playing 76 games. Even if it were in 82 games, you can call him a 30 goal scorer, because it's 1 goal. The year before he scored 23 in 60 games. That prorates to over 31 goals. I said "might have" not would have.

Edit: Are you seriously telling me the standings after 12 games? The Rangers are 2 points behind the 4th seed Toronto with a game in hand. Also if you don't think NJ will have a similar stretch at some point you're fooling yourself. Finally, we played possibly the toughest schedule in the NHL and most of it was with a different lineup. Oh yeah, we were introducing a lot of new players this season, it's taken time to gell.

SnowblindNYR is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 01:51 PM
  #609
Affinity
Registered User
 
Affinity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toms River, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 7,070
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tycobb View Post
The Defense is overrated because your goalie is so good.
Hahaha okay. This is great! Either Lundqvist makes the defense look better or the defense makes Lundqvist better depending on which is convenient for an idiot's arguement. It can't possibly be that we have a great defense and a great goaltender....

Affinity is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 02:00 PM
  #610
tycobb
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,971
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
Hahaha okay. This is great! Either Lundqvist makes the defense look better or the defense makes Lundqvist better depending on which is convenient for an idiot's arguement. It can't possibly be that we have a great defense and a great goaltender....
Normally teams with Great Defense and a Great Goalie win.

tycobb is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 02:03 PM
  #611
NjDevsRR
Registered User
 
NjDevsRR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ocean County, NJ
Posts: 2,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
Hahaha okay. This is great! Either Lundqvist makes the defense look better or the defense makes Lundqvist better depending on which is convenient for an idiot's arguement. It can't possibly be that we have a great defense and a great goaltender....
I hate those, especially the Brodeur is good because he is on the Devils or the Devils are good because of Brodeur. We should all just pick one and stick with it.

NjDevsRR is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 02:06 PM
  #612
OOOOIIIO
Binary
 
OOOOIIIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Nashua, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 1,740
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR View Post
I meant the Bruins will reach the finals or win it all, not the Rangers.

Not looking deep in a game against a great team is not some sort of crime. All 4 of your lines won't look amazing every game. When it's a team like Boston, it means little. We beat the Bruins twice. They lost 3 times all year, one time was a fluke where they didn't show up against Buffalo. We beat them the other 2 times. There aren't that many really deep teams in the NHL. "Filled with" is much.

Callahan scored 29 goals last year playing 76 games. Even if it were in 82 games, you can call him a 30 goal scorer, because it's 1 goal. The year before he scored 23 in 60 games. That prorates to over 31 goals. I said "might have" not would have.

Edit: Are you seriously telling me the standings after 12 games? The Rangers are 2 points behind the 4th seed Toronto with a game in hand. Also if you don't think NJ will have a similar stretch at some point you're fooling yourself. Finally, we played possibly the toughest schedule in the NHL and most of it was with a different lineup. Oh yeah, we were introducing a lot of new players this season, it's taken time to gell.
First off, about the Bruins winning it all. Ill give you that. I think they are probably the best in the East.

For your prorating things, then Clarkson is going to be a 33 goal scorer this year... and based on Callahan only playing 60 games 2 years ago and 76 last year, then he is only going to play 68 games in your average season. And if thats the case, then based on that average over 2 years he is only a 26 a year goal scorer in a full season. If your going to project, you dont get to pick in choose what you project.

Finally, fact is, we are 25% of the way through the year, like it or not. While you may be 2 points outside of 4th, your also tied in points for 8th. Your not the only team trending upwards, and its highly arguable that your even the best team trending up. Look outside of just your team.

OOOOIIIO is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 02:16 PM
  #613
DevilChuk*
(not that -chuk)
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,879
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
Hahaha okay. This is great! Either Lundqvist makes the defense look better or the defense makes Lundqvist better depending on which is convenient for an idiot's arguement. It can't possibly be that we have a great defense and a great goaltender....
Hey, it worked for Ranger fans chiding the Devils for years. May be an idiot's argument but we learned from the best at that

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR View Post
Stick to the Devils please. The Rangers have depth on both offense and defense. The last few games they had: A 3 or 4 time 40 goal scorer (would have likely had more if not for injuries) in Gaborik on one line, a perennial 30 goal scorer and 1 time 40 goal scorer in Nash, on another line (who is playing amazing btw, our best non-goalie player), and a guy that possibly would have been a 2 time 30 goal scorer if not for injuries in Callahan on the 3rd line. Richards is not having a great start but he's still a very good player (he's my biggest concern though since maybe he's declining, he's no spring chicken). Stepan is a good player and has played much better lately. Miller is promising, don't know if he sticks though. Hags and Pyatt are good role players, especially Hags. Kreider right now isn't great but has a lot of talent. The 4th line is actually playing very well. Oh and Anton Stralman is good enough to be a top 4 D-man on most teams. You saying our bottom pairing is not good shows me you don't know **** about the Rangers. Yeah our #6 is a little weak in Gilroy but he has played well and he's not a guy like Bickel who would play 3 minutes in a 3 OT game. If your #6 D-man (unless he's terrible like Bickel) is your biggest problem, you have a good team. You're completely off base. The Rangers didn't look like a deep team yesterday because they played a ridiculously deep, talented, and tough team in Boston. Most teams in the NHL won't look great against them, unless you catch team on a off night like Buffalo did. The Rangers will NEVER catch them on an off night. The closest they came was game 2 this year where the Rangers scored 2 goals quickly, but they came back and played a good game afterwards and got a point. Gun to my head, they make the finals, if not win it all this year.

Edit: I think the Bruins and not the Rangers would make it to the finals and may win it all. That team is VERY GOOD.
I'm sorry, you must be lost. This thread isn't about the Rangers, you can go post about how amazing they and how they really should be 48-0 in a different thread. And no, I'm not the one who brought them up.. that started from a Rangers fan saying they are better than the Devils

And yea, that 3rd pairing is atrocious, even with Gilroy (unless we are going back to how overhyped Gilroy was when the Rangers first signed him years ago). You may think a bad 3rd pairing is no big deal, to which I'd subtly point to last year's playoffs in which I think it was certainly one of the factors that led to your loss in the ECF. You run out of gas when you are over-playing your top 4 D because your third pairing can't be trusted.

Rangers will be very good in the regular season again, no doubt. Still don't think they have the depth necessary to make a deep run without grinding through series which weakens the team as they progress. They made it to the ECF last year but took 14 tight games to get there. That's a problem.

Wait, aren't you the guy who constantly *****es about shootout wins and how they shouldn't count? So have you petitioned the Rangers to give back their extra point from last night yet?

DevilChuk* is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 02:22 PM
  #614
Affinity
Registered User
 
Affinity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toms River, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 7,070
vCash: 500
No offense but the thread is about "taking over" the Atlantic. I think it's safe it will be a close battle between the Devils, Penguins and Rangers. Hell even the Flyers have picked it up over their last 10. No need to get all offended because your rivals don't think you're going to run away with it.

Affinity is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 02:26 PM
  #615
NjDevsRR
Registered User
 
NjDevsRR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ocean County, NJ
Posts: 2,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
No offense but the thread is about "taking over" the Atlantic. I think it's safe it will be a close battle between the Devils, Penguins and Rangers. Hell even the Flyers have picked it up over their last 10. No need to get all offended because your rivals don't think you're going to run away with it.
It was made by a Red Wing fan though.

NjDevsRR is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 02:26 PM
  #616
DevilChuk*
(not that -chuk)
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,879
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
No offense but the thread is about "taking over" the Atlantic. I think it's safe it will be a close battle between the Devils, Penguins and Rangers. Hell even the Flyers have picked it up over their last 10. No need to get all offended because your rivals don't think you're going to run away with it.
This thread was created a week ago as the Devils were going into a weekend back to back against Pittsburgh.

Devils were one point behind.

They TOOK OVER the Atlantic by winning. Go read the OP or actually look through some of the previous posts, not one poster (Devils fan or not) ever suggested any team was going to run away with the Atlantic division.

Hell, all this thread was about was that weekend set and how if the Devils were to win both, they'd be in 1st in the Atlantic. That happened. The Devils TOOK OVER the Atlantic Division lead. It's not about winning the division at the end of the season unless other posters are making it about that (and not just Ranger fans)...

DevilChuk* is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 02:34 PM
  #617
SnowblindNYR
Registered User
 
SnowblindNYR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 17,236
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tycobb View Post
Normally teams with Great Defense and a Great Goalie win.
Considering, last year was the first year we had a great defense (we had above averages defenses before) and a great goalie and they made the ECF despite forgetting how to play offense, I think they did well. Oh and the Kings won because they had a great defense, goalie, and offense in the playoffs.

SnowblindNYR is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 02:34 PM
  #618
tycobb
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,971
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
You are not a very good troll.
Kings - Boston last two winners. Rangers aren't nearly as good as people think they are. Last year GA was very low due to the coach's strategy to block as many shots as possible and Henrique having a career year.

tycobb is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 02:36 PM
  #619
haveandare
Registered User
 
haveandare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 5,861
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tycobb View Post
The Defense is overrated because your goalie is so good.
I whole heartedly disagree, but I'm sure there's nothing I could say to sway you and frankly, the only thing that will prove either of us right is how the season plays out. Can't wait to see what happens.

haveandare is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 02:38 PM
  #620
SnowblindNYR
Registered User
 
SnowblindNYR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 17,236
vCash: 500
BTW, all you Devils fans that are laughing at the pathetic 8th seeded Rangers. Your team is 5 points ahead with 1 more game played 13 games in. Is that really enough to laugh at the pathetic 8th seeded Rangers? Funny how you guys had a ridiculous start an we've been widely inconsistent and pretty damn close to you.

SnowblindNYR is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 02:40 PM
  #621
SnowblindNYR
Registered User
 
SnowblindNYR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 17,236
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tycobb View Post
Kings - Boston last two winners. Rangers aren't nearly as good as people think they are. Last year GA was very low due to the coach's strategy to block as many shots as possible and Henrique having a career year.
Look at how the offense of those two teams performed in the playoffs and look at the Rangers. Then you have the gall to tell us we'd win with a great defense and goaltender. You have no idea what you're talking about.

SnowblindNYR is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 02:43 PM
  #622
NjDevsRR
Registered User
 
NjDevsRR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ocean County, NJ
Posts: 2,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR View Post
BTW, all you Devils fans that are laughing at the pathetic 8th seeded Rangers. Your team is 5 points ahead with 1 more game played 13 games in. Is that really enough to laugh at the pathetic 8th seeded Rangers? Funny how you guys had a ridiculous start an we've been widely inconsistent and pretty damn close to you.
I dont see a lot of people laughing. Of course you get some boneheads. Its a long season, even with a 48 game season, still lots of hockey left.

This thread was about...

Devils Penguins home and home (created by Red Wings fan)
Turned to Devils trap/boring discussion (see PIT fans)
Turned into why Devils fans get so defensive (see NJ/NYC/PHI discussion)
Turned into history lesson (see WWII topic)
Now we have some fans from both franchises having a pissing match ()

NjDevsRR is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 02:45 PM
  #623
tycobb
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,971
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR View Post
Look at how the offense of those two teams performed in the playoffs and look at the Rangers. Then you have the gall to tell us we'd win with a great defense and goaltender. You have no idea what you're talking about.
Rangers will not have a good offense with their style of play. I can't wait until the season is near the end and the Rangers are struggling to get or hold on to a playoff stop. I am sure if the Rangers do make the playoffs the media will consider them "sleeper" or "dangerous" 1st round team.

tycobb is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 02:46 PM
  #624
Yashintangibles
6 Million Dollar Man
 
Yashintangibles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: At The Bank
Country: Yugoslavia
Posts: 3,624
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR View Post
BTW, all you Devils fans that are laughing at the pathetic 8th seeded Rangers. Your team is 5 points ahead with 1 more game played 13 games in. Is that really enough to laugh at the pathetic 8th seeded Rangers? Funny how you guys had a ridiculous start an we've been widely inconsistent and pretty damn close to you.
2 or 3 people don't make a fanbase. Even with the Devils.

Cool guys.

Yashintangibles is offline  
Old
02-13-2013, 02:46 PM
  #625
DevilChuk*
(not that -chuk)
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,879
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR View Post
BTW, all you Devils fans that are laughing at the pathetic 8th seeded Rangers. Your team is 5 points ahead with 1 more game played 13 games in. Is that really enough to laugh at the pathetic 8th seeded Rangers? Funny how you guys had a ridiculous start an we've been widely inconsistent and pretty damn close to you.
Who's laughing?
Who said the Rangers were pathetic?
Going a little too far there. I don't think they have the depth to make a deep run successfully, that's not pathetic or laughing though..

And our start isn't that ridiculous, remember we're basically 8-5

5 points in 13 games is a pretty decent spread though. You're as close to us as the Islanders are to you and they haven't won in over a week.

DevilChuk* is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:47 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.