HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT Thread XII: Killem Dafoe, Hayley Williams and the Vampire Diaries

View Poll Results: Michael Del Ziti's new Username?
Candy Ass 6 13.04%
Roody Poo 9 19.57%
Hayley Williams Is Average 10 21.74%
I LUV THE VAMPIRE DIARRHEAS 14 30.43%
Michael Del Zaster 7 15.22%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-10-2013, 01:50 PM
  #701
Gardner McKay
Hey Hey...
 
Gardner McKay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Atlanta
Country: United States
Posts: 9,802
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
Oh my God, Moby Dick is so ****ing bad ass. I love that song. When it comes to Zeppelin, I'd probably have to go with Kashmir or The Ocean has my favorite song.
Kashmir hands down. One of the greatest songs ever.

__________________
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction."
Gardner McKay is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 01:54 PM
  #702
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 45,695
vCash: 50
I've been too inspired by this thread now. Just took a shower listening to When The Levee Breaks at full volume.

__________________
"New day, new hope. Richards Buyout 2014". -Ail
Bob Richards is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 01:55 PM
  #703
Jabroni
The People's Champ
 
Jabroni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 6,561
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
I've been too inspired by this thread now. Just took a shower listening to When The Levee Breaks at full volume.
YES. One of my favorite Zeppelin songs.

I think of hurricane Katrina when I hear that.

__________________
Jabroni is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 01:56 PM
  #704
Jabroni
The People's Champ
 
Jabroni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 6,561
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NvincentYvalentineR View Post
Kashmir hands down. One of the greatest songs ever.
Classic, but overrated IMO. There are better ones than Kashmir.

Jabroni is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:02 PM
  #705
NYR2047
Moderator
WebMD Trained Doctor
 
NYR2047's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: New York, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 1,678
vCash: 50
The phone lives!! sorry i got really excited

NYR2047 is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:29 PM
  #706
Krams
Scalloped Potatoes
 
Krams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Selkirk, NY
Country: Papua New Guinea
Posts: 3,431
vCash: 400
Dear world,
Throw me a damn bone.

Krams is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:33 PM
  #707
The Perfect Paradox
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 6,502
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyRangers2047 View Post
The phone lives!! sorry i got really excited
Great to hear!

That rice trick has saved so many people.

The Perfect Paradox is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:34 PM
  #708
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 45,695
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFW View Post
Dear world,
Throw me a damn bone.
What's going on, man?

Bob Richards is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:35 PM
  #709
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
modus operandi
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 15,283
vCash: 50
Ok, so for the old and slow. What's this IRC all aboot? How do I get down with this? I had JUST figured out Skype too. lol But someone hook a brutha up.

Killem Dafoe is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:40 PM
  #710
The Perfect Paradox
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 6,502
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
Ok, so for the old and slow. What's this IRC all aboot? How do I get down with this? I had JUST figured out Skype too. lol But someone hook a brutha up.
Alright, first you need to download an IRC client ( a program that will allow you to connect to IRC 'chat rooms').

mIRC is the most popular one for Windows:
www.mirc.com

Once you get that installed, let me know. I may be heading out soon to get some school work done before the game starts, but I'm sure Bob or Jabroni would be able to help you out with connecting if I'm not here.

The Perfect Paradox is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:47 PM
  #711
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 45,695
vCash: 50
Is it wrong for me to hope that J.T. Miller and Chris Kreider become super BFF's and go over to each others houses after games and watch movies and stay up late and have a total bromance and could start there own sitcom together where they talk about scoring girls and goals and if its more difficult to get the hot blonde chick that works as a barista in the coffee shop down the street or to roof a back hander on Pekka Rinne?


Bob Richards is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:49 PM
  #712
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
modus operandi
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 15,283
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Henrik 30 View Post
Alright, first you need to download an IRC client ( a program that will allow you to connect to IRC 'chat rooms').

mIRC is the most popular one for Windows:
www.mirc.com

Once you get that installed, let me know. I may be heading out soon to get some school work done before the game starts, but I'm sure Bob or Jabroni would be able to help you out with connecting if I'm not here.
Sweet, yeah just installed and everything. I'm guessing I'm just using the 30 day evaluation?

Killem Dafoe is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:50 PM
  #713
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels
 
Silence Of The Plams's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 17,185
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
Ok, so for the old and slow. What's this IRC all aboot? How do I get down with this? I had JUST figured out Skype too. lol But someone hook a brutha up.
Don't worry. all you need to know is if you seen a ****a smoke.

Silence Of The Plams is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:53 PM
  #714
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
modus operandi
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 15,283
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess What View Post
Don't worry. all you need to know is if you seen a ****a smoke.
lol I am sorry to say that I have no idea what that censored word could be.

I have some interesting ideas though.

Killem Dafoe is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 02:57 PM
  #715
BlueshirtBlitz
Rich Nash
 
BlueshirtBlitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 18,706
vCash: 500
Stony Brook does me a solid and cancels classes for tomorrow.

Aww yiss.

BlueshirtBlitz is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 03:05 PM
  #716
Tawnos
A guy with a bass
 
Tawnos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Charlotte, NC
Country: United States
Posts: 11,446
vCash: 500
Reworked this song. For the electronica loving ones on here.

Awakening

Tawnos is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 03:06 PM
  #717
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels
 
Silence Of The Plams's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 17,185
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
lol I am sorry to say that I have no idea what that censored word could be.

I have some interesting ideas though.
You were the one that was dying when I said it.

Silence Of The Plams is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 03:06 PM
  #718
Tanner Glass
Call me Nils
 
Tanner Glass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 16,870
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
lol I am sorry to say that I have no idea what that censored word could be.

I have some interesting ideas though.
It's ****a

__________________
Tanner Glass is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 03:10 PM
  #719
Jabroni
The People's Champ
 
Jabroni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 6,561
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
Sweet, yeah just installed and everything. I'm guessing I'm just using the 30 day evaluation?
It's shareware, so you don't have to pay after 30 days. Donate if you wish, but it's not mandatory.

Now, join the server like so: "/server irc.foonetic.net"

Then join the channel using: "/join #HFNYR @rangers2013!"

You should be good to go.

Jabroni is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 03:16 PM
  #720
The Perfect Paradox
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 6,502
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
Sweet, yeah just installed and everything. I'm guessing I'm just using the 30 day evaluation?
EDIT- Never mind, Jabroni beat me to the punch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
Is it wrong for me to hope that J.T. Miller and Chris Kreider become super BFF's and go over to each others houses after games and watch movies and stay up late and have a total bromance and could start there own sitcom together where they talk about scoring girls and goals and if its more difficult to get the hot blonde chick that works as a barista in the coffee shop down the street or to roof a back hander on Pekka Rinne?



What happens if JT goes back down with the Whale?

The Perfect Paradox is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 03:18 PM
  #721
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
modus operandi
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 15,283
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess What View Post
You were the one that was dying when I said it.
Ohhhhhh hahaha yessss. yes yes. I see now. You should have heard some of my other ideas.

Killem Dafoe is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 03:20 PM
  #722
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
modus operandi
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 15,283
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabroni1994 View Post
It's shareware, so you don't have to pay after 30 days. Donate if you wish, but it's not mandatory.

Now, join the server like so: "/server irc.foonetic.net"

Then join the channel using: "/join #HFNYR @rangers2013!"

You should be good to go.
Ahh ok, cool, thank you thank you. Now let me get on this here and see if I can get this to work. lol

Killem Dafoe is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 03:20 PM
  #723
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 45,695
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Henrik 30 View Post
EDIT- Never mind, Jabroni beat me to the punch.





What happens if JT goes back down with the Whale?
That's when they have a dramatic break in their camaraderie. They'll be all sad and there will be dramatic music and J.T. will lean his face against the bus window as it rains thinking about MSG and CK and all the goals they won't score for awhile.

Then there is all this rising action and they reunite and embrace and do bro stuff and score more goals and its all exciting then we win the cup and they grow old and reach the HHOF and its awesome and *cue Green Day song*

Bob Richards is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 03:28 PM
  #724
Killem Dafoe
Moderator
modus operandi
 
Killem Dafoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Land of Bad Drivers
Country: United States
Posts: 15,283
vCash: 50
Ok I'm doing good, but then...ahh I'm in the teen chat room somehow..HALP!


Killem Dafoe is offline  
Old
02-10-2013, 03:28 PM
  #725
The Perfect Paradox
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 6,502
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
That's when they have a dramatic break in their camaraderie. They'll be all sad and there will be dramatic music and J.T. will lean his face against the bus window as it rains thinking about MSG and CK and all the goals they won't score for awhile.

Then there is all this rising action and they reunite and embrace and do bro stuff and score more goals and its all exciting then we win the cup and they grow old and reach the HHOF and its awesome and *cue Green Day song*



Perfect.

The Perfect Paradox is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:40 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.