HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Calgary Flames
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Part III - *Draft to Begin on Weds*

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-13-2013, 02:40 PM
  #376
YMCMBYOLO
WEDABEST
 
YMCMBYOLO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,304
vCash: 879
Below is the attached draft order!



If anything is wrong with it, please tell me!
Attached Files
File Type: docx Draft Order-Fantasy Hockey.docx‎ (73.5 KB, 9 views)


Last edited by YMCMBYOLO: 05-13-2013 at 06:52 PM.
YMCMBYOLO is offline  
Old
05-13-2013, 03:43 PM
  #377
InfinityIggy
Moderator
No Longer Flammable
 
InfinityIggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Calgary, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 24,104
vCash: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamesrule View Post
Below is the attached draft order!



If anything is wrong with it, please tell me!
I think im supposed to have a couple more first round picks...





InfinityIggy is offline  
Old
05-13-2013, 06:15 PM
  #378
Signature
Real Maple Syrupô
 
Signature's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Hong Kong
Posts: 7,221
vCash: 50
Sorry but I think you do actually have a few errors there... won't pick them all out but use this spreadsheet form the League instead?

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.co...s?order=byteam

If there's a blank entry beside the round number, then that team does not pick in that round.
If there are two teams or other teams listed beside the draft number, it means that team has those team's picks.
Pretty useful.

Signature is offline  
Old
05-13-2013, 06:45 PM
  #379
YMCMBYOLO
WEDABEST
 
YMCMBYOLO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,304
vCash: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autograph View Post
Sorry but I think you do actually have a few errors there... won't pick them all out but use this spreadsheet form the League instead?

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.co...s?order=byteam

If there's a blank entry beside the round number, then that team does not pick in that round.
If there are two teams or other teams listed beside the draft number, it means that team has those team's picks.
Pretty useful.

Man, I swore I got it right haha!


Last edited by YMCMBYOLO: 05-13-2013 at 06:55 PM.
YMCMBYOLO is offline  
Old
05-13-2013, 07:00 PM
  #380
YMCMBYOLO
WEDABEST
 
YMCMBYOLO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,304
vCash: 879
Double Post:

Alright, I went back did see some mistakes (mostly from the earlier rounds). They should all be fixed now!

New file:
Attached Files
File Type: docx Draft Order-Fantasy Hockey.docx‎ (73.5 KB, 8 views)


Last edited by YMCMBYOLO: 05-14-2013 at 05:44 AM.
YMCMBYOLO is offline  
Old
05-13-2013, 07:11 PM
  #381
MarkGio
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,513
vCash: 500
Gleninator and I had an agreement and I can't remember but because Versteeg didn't get 25 points, I get his Xth pick rather than current one. Think it was the 13th instead of the 15th. We were both certain he'd get 25 points during the trade that we didn't screw with it

MarkGio is offline  
Old
05-13-2013, 11:16 PM
  #382
Signature
Real Maple Syrupô
 
Signature's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Hong Kong
Posts: 7,221
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamesrule View Post
Double Post:

Alright, I went back did see some mistakes (mostly from the earlier rounds). They should all be fixed now!

New file:
Think you have some of mine mixed up still. Just listing the ones I see:

I have Flying FlameKowski's pick in round 11, but not my own.
I do not have a twelfth round pick.
I own Generic Team Name and Don't Toews Me Bro in the fifteenth round.
I own mine and The Black Knight's 16th round pick.

Signature is offline  
Old
05-14-2013, 05:44 AM
  #383
YMCMBYOLO
WEDABEST
 
YMCMBYOLO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,304
vCash: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autograph View Post
Think you have some of mine mixed up still. Just listing the ones I see:

I have Flying FlameKowski's pick in round 11, but not my own.
I do not have a twelfth round pick.
I own Generic Team Name and Don't Toews Me Bro in the fifteenth round.
I own mine and The Black Knight's 16th round pick.
All now fixed.

YMCMBYOLO is offline  
Old
05-14-2013, 06:55 PM
  #384
TheHudlinator
Registered User
 
TheHudlinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Victoria,BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,570
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkGio View Post
Gleninator and I had an agreement and I can't remember but because Versteeg didn't get 25 points, I get his Xth pick rather than current one. Think it was the 13th instead of the 15th. We were both certain he'd get 25 points during the trade that we didn't screw with it
Yes this is true. Man Versteeg blew this year

TheHudlinator is offline  
Old
05-14-2013, 07:55 PM
  #385
MarkGio
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,513
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHudlinator View Post
Yes this is true. Man Versteeg blew this year
I remembered because when I saw the thread pop up and then asked myself what the hell went so horribly wrong, I remembered that trade.

But damn, everyone else got, like, divine-levels of luck this year because I should've embarrassed this league with my victory

MarkGio is offline  
Old
06-11-2013, 12:12 PM
  #386
YMCMBYOLO
WEDABEST
 
YMCMBYOLO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,304
vCash: 879
Alright, we will be starting the draft soon.

Please, can EVERYONE check to see if their own picks are rights? Thanks!

YMCMBYOLO is offline  
Old
06-11-2013, 02:23 PM
  #387
Signature
Real Maple Syrupô
 
Signature's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Hong Kong
Posts: 7,221
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamesrule View Post
Alright, we will be starting the draft soon.

Please, can EVERYONE check to see if their own picks are rights? Thanks!
When exactly?

Signature is offline  
Old
06-11-2013, 02:27 PM
  #388
InfinityIggy
Moderator
No Longer Flammable
 
InfinityIggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Calgary, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 24,104
vCash: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autograph View Post
When exactly?
Right now, you are on a 30 second clock.

InfinityIggy is offline  
Old
06-11-2013, 02:30 PM
  #389
YMCMBYOLO
WEDABEST
 
YMCMBYOLO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,304
vCash: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autograph View Post
When exactly?
You never got the memo?



We will most likely start in a week or so. I will check if I received everyone's keepers first, though.

YMCMBYOLO is offline  
Old
06-11-2013, 07:31 PM
  #390
Signature
Real Maple Syrupô
 
Signature's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Hong Kong
Posts: 7,221
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityIggy View Post
Right now, you are on a 30 second clock.
Even if it was true what would I care? The first 10 rounds are still automated keepers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamesrule View Post
You never got the memo?



We will most likely start in a week or so. I will check if I received everyone's keepers first, though.
Cool, thanks.

Signature is offline  
Old
06-12-2013, 07:34 AM
  #391
YMCMBYOLO
WEDABEST
 
YMCMBYOLO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,304
vCash: 879
Attached is the keeper list.


Also, please say hello to the two new General Managers of the league!

Fleury14- Taken over for ALI
InFeasterWeTrust- Take over for Space Penguins

EDIT: If you want to make any changes to your keeper list, you can by the end of the day.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Keeper List-Fantasy League.docx‎ (68.1 KB, 9 views)


Last edited by YMCMBYOLO: 06-12-2013 at 09:29 AM.
YMCMBYOLO is offline  
Old
06-12-2013, 02:54 PM
  #392
InfinityIggy
Moderator
No Longer Flammable
 
InfinityIggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Calgary, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 24,104
vCash: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autograph View Post
Even if it was true what would I care? The first 10 rounds are still automated keepers.


Cool, thanks.

InfinityIggy is offline  
Old
06-13-2013, 07:23 AM
  #393
YMCMBYOLO
WEDABEST
 
YMCMBYOLO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,304
vCash: 879
Attached is a list that shows every team's prospects. it also shows the ownership of draft picks for the prospect draft.


Lastly, InfinityIggy and I would like to get your feedback on a new proposal for a conference/division change. There would be two conferences instead of three, with 9 in each conference. The top 3 teams from each conference makes the playoffs. The last two playoff spots would be for the wild card teams. The way we would find out who makes it is that the 4 best teams who didn't make the cutoff would play for the last 2 playoff spots in a matchup(s) on the last week of the regular season.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Prospect List- Fantasy Hockey.docx‎ (80.7 KB, 13 views)

YMCMBYOLO is offline  
Old
06-13-2013, 06:14 PM
  #394
tfong
HFBoards Sponsor
 
tfong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,482
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamesrule View Post
Attached is a list that shows every team's prospects. it also shows the ownership of draft picks for the prospect draft.


Lastly, InfinityIggy and I would like to get your feedback on a new proposal for a conference/division change. There would be two conferences instead of three, with 9 in each conference. The top 3 teams from each conference makes the playoffs. The last two playoff spots would be for the wild card teams. The way we would find out who makes it is that the 4 best teams who didn't make the cutoff would play for the last 2 playoff spots in a matchup(s) on the last week of the regular season.
I like that setup but I didn't know yahoo could setup a wildcard match?

Also there is an error, I should not have Mark Stone anymore. I traded him to Ali.

tfong is offline  
Old
06-13-2013, 07:40 PM
  #395
YMCMBYOLO
WEDABEST
 
YMCMBYOLO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,304
vCash: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfong View Post
I like that setup but I didn't know yahoo could setup a wildcard match?

Also there is an error, I should not have Mark Stone anymore. I traded him to Ali.
We would manually do the wild card match(es). In the last week of the regular season, none of the matches would count (except for seeding), but the wildcard matches would count.

Because of that, we would make up our own schedule.

YMCMBYOLO is offline  
Old
06-16-2013, 08:09 AM
  #396
YMCMBYOLO
WEDABEST
 
YMCMBYOLO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,304
vCash: 879
Main post updated with the new prospect rule. It was also made more user friendly.


Draft will most likely begin on Weds afternoon. Same rules as last year. Now is the time to see if your picks are right. If not, your loss.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Draft Order-Fantasy Hockey.docx‎ (75.0 KB, 5 views)


Last edited by YMCMBYOLO: 06-16-2013 at 08:21 AM.
YMCMBYOLO is offline  
Old
06-16-2013, 10:22 AM
  #397
Ynnek
FIRED!!!!!!
 
Ynnek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New Brunswick
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,082
vCash: 50
Why so early for the draft? Couldn't we wait until at least the draft to see what trades are made and if anyone retires?

Ynnek is offline  
Old
06-16-2013, 10:41 AM
  #398
YMCMBYOLO
WEDABEST
 
YMCMBYOLO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,304
vCash: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynnek View Post
Why so early for the draft? Couldn't we wait until at least the draft to see what trades are made and if anyone retires?
Last time it took until the end of September if I remember correctly and we started a week earlier.

YMCMBYOLO is offline  
Old
06-16-2013, 12:32 PM
  #399
nogger
ploffs?
 
nogger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,295
vCash: 50
Is there a list floating around of players who aren't being kept

nogger is offline  
Old
06-16-2013, 09:21 PM
  #400
King In The North
Sean Bennett
 
King In The North's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Hamilton, On
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,144
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogger View Post
Is there a list floating around of players who aren't being kept
I second this or potentially a full single list of all the keepers? I have a summer course exam wednesday and it'd my life a lot easier!

King In The North is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:05 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2016 All Rights Reserved.