HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Columbus Blue Jackets
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Set play on powerplay

Old
02-12-2013, 01:43 AM
YesYesYall

vCash: 500
Set play on powerplay

Hello Jackets' fans,

I was watching Oilers-Columbus game on Sunday, and I saw a passing play that appeared to be a set play from the Jackets on a powerplay. From what I remember, there were at least three touch passes and that they got a decent shot away.

My question is, do the Jackets use that particular play a lot, or was that the first time anyone has seen it?

Thanks

YesYesYall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2013, 01:50 AM
CBJWennberg10
Me when I watch CBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by YesYesYall View Post
Hello Jackets' fans,

I was watching Oilers-Columbus game on Sunday, and I saw a passing play that appeared to be a set play from the Jackets on a powerplay. From what I remember, there were at least three touch passes and that they got a decent shot away.

My question is, do the Jackets use that particular play a lot, or was that the first time anyone has seen it?

Thanks
I know exactly what you're talking about, and that was the first time I can remember seeing it. I doubt that it just happened, I bet its one of the plays, but that was the first time I've seen it work (minus scoring the goal.)

CBJWennberg10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2013, 04:55 AM
gocbj

last night they used the blue line drop pass / sling-shot looking entry and it worked well.

gocbj is offline   Reply With Quote