HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Wsh-phi

Old
02-13-2013, 08:15 AM
Broad Street Elite

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeypete49 View Post
One of the worst proposals I have seen.
I'm not going to say that I love the deal per se, but this is definitely an exaggeration. The Flyers need a PMD and are eventually going to need to pony up for one if they want to find a longer term option there.

I don't see any team taking Mike Green at full market value based upon his injury history, but I also don't see the Capitals taking much less than 80-90% of his net value either. This trade is fairly close to that 80% mark imo.

Broad Street Elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2013, 11:21 AM
hockeyguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeypete49 View Post
One of the worst proposals I have seen.
the flyers need a definite number one Dman who is offensive. The flyers can get one but are not willing to part with the pieces necessary aka coots or schenn squared. Some fans wouldnt even trade coots for shattenkirk. I love coots and I want to obtain a number 1 Dman, mike green has injury history but also has potential to resurrect his career. the only other real offensive one that i could think of without giving up coots was a package to get Garrison out of van but he just signed there and is from BC

hockeyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2013, 11:26 AM
hockeyguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewwegand View Post
What about Briere and 2nd or 3rd for Carlson?
i doubt danny b would waive his no movement to go to a last place team, maybe a team like st louis but it comes down to moving his kids

hockeyguy is offline   Reply With Quote