HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Notices

Way late, and a little OT: Redden 1000 games

Old
02-15-2013, 04:22 PM
bluemandan
Ya Ma Goo!

vCash: 500
Way late, and a little OT: Redden 1000 games

I come in peace, I swear.

I know a few Senator fans were curious as it neared, so I wanted to let you all know:

Before Wade's 1,001 game (first home game after hitting 1,000) the Blues had a small ceremony to honor Wade Redden for reaching the milestone.

There was a small video tribute while Wade, his family, Tom Stillman (Blues owner) and Doug Armstrong (Blues GM) were at center ice. As per usual, the Blue presented him with a few small gifts and a custom hand-crafted painting of Wade in a Blues uniform.

It was smaller than the last 1,000 game ceremony we had, but Wade has only been here a short time.

Just wanted to let you all know that we did recognize and acknowledge his accomplishment.

Unfortunately, the video is a bit buried in the Blues' website. Go HERE to find the Blues video center. At the top of the video, it will say, "CHANNEL: GAME HIGHLIGHTS". If you click there, it will drop down a menu. Go to the "FEATURES" selection. Then below the video window will be several videos to pick from. There you can find the video of the ceremony, and a video of an interview with him on the night of game 1,000.

bluemandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2013, 04:34 PM
Quo
storms in my knees

Appreciate the thought but...

We got this covered.

Video is neat.

Quo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2013, 04:34 PM
vdB

I ****s wit this.

Last edited by danishh: 02-15-2013 at 04:43 PM.
vdB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2013, 04:57 PM
McFist
Bryan can beat it

Definitely good to see him get credit in his new digs, great to see him back in the NHL, and a hell of a milestone to hit 1000. Congrats Reds! We still love you!

McFist is offline   Reply With Quote