Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Vancouver Canucks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Prospect Thread XV

Closed Thread
03-18-2013, 03:36 AM
vCash: 500
Nice, thanks for making those feebs!!

But I almost don't want to tempt myself. After watching the Schultz video you made last summer...

03-18-2013, 04:10 AM
Really liked Sustr's wingspan, skated well for his size and showed off not only a big slapshot but also a quick wristshot too.

03-18-2013, 06:24 AM
Sergei Shirokov
I really really liked what I saw from Laganiere.

His speed & skating ability is really something, he also is a great forechecker, really physical and is always moving. Also impressive defensively. Really workmanlike.

Sustr was interesting. I like his skating for being that size and he seemed to have nice offensive instincts aswell as a good shot, seemed really smart offensively.

Although not very physical, and not a shutdown guy by anymeans but looking good as sorta a crease clearing guy who is good and getting pucks out of the area around the nets and being really good downlow. With that wing span you would hope so. I really like him aswell.

I hope we get Laganiere more though, he was most impressive to me, but Sustr would be a great pickup too, hopefully we can get one of them.

Closed Thread