HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Nice Rant Blog

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-13-2013, 10:18 AM
  #1
AaronEkbald
Registered User
 
AaronEkbald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 5,844
vCash: 500
Nice Rant Blog

Via twitter:

Neutral Zone Blog ‏@CheapSeatBlog
New post. Read with caution, I'm pissed.

http://www.theviewfromthecheapseat.c...rustrated.html

To help release the anger that has accrued since the beginning of this shortened season.

Enjoy.

AaronEkbald is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 11:20 AM
  #2
adam graves
Panther 20 yr sth
 
adam graves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: south florida
Country: United States
Posts: 8,618
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Rypien Farts View Post
Via twitter:

Neutral Zone Blog ‏@CheapSeatBlog
New post. Read with caution, I'm pissed.

http://www.theviewfromthecheapseat.c...rustrated.html

To help release the anger that has accrued since the beginning of this shortened season.

Enjoy.
Everything you said I told Yormark etal in our "meeting" including the in arena announcer being the best form of contraception ever.

Not having a replay of versteeg's hit was an embarrassment to no end.

adam graves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 11:25 AM
  #3
AaronEkbald
Registered User
 
AaronEkbald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 5,844
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam graves View Post
Everything you said I told Yormark etal in our "meeting" including the in arena announcer being the best form of contraception ever.

Not having a replay of versteeg's hit was an embarrassment to no end.
Not my blog. It was retweeted by Harvey F. or Dan Spiegel or one of those guys. I don't remember I have to look back at the tweet to find out.

This write up completely illuminates the thoughts in my mind about the in-arena presentation.

AaronEkbald is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 11:50 AM
  #4
PBPantherfan
#CatsAreComing
 
PBPantherfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lake Worth, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 2,690
vCash: 500
Someone should email or tweet that to Yorkman

PBPantherfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 12:04 PM
  #5
AaronEkbald
Registered User
 
AaronEkbald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 5,844
vCash: 500
Thought Yorkmark reads the boards..


AaronEkbald is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 12:05 PM
  #6
RampageNate
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: San Antonio
Country: United States
Posts: 1,396
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to RampageNate
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBPantherfan View Post
Someone should email or tweet that to Yorkman
He'd just tell whoever sent it to him to hit the gym for the "most important meeting of the day".

RampageNate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 12:06 PM
  #7
Blad Meaning Gud
Yu - Behr - Doe
 
Blad Meaning Gud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,905
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam graves View Post
Everything you said I told Yormark etal in our "meeting" including the in arena announcer being the best form of contraception ever.

Not having a replay of versteeg's hit was an embarrassment to no end.
Ya, we never show replays.. It's a joke.

Blad Meaning Gud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 12:21 PM
  #8
CoolburnIsGone
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 8,072
vCash: 500
Gawd, more complaining just to complain

Look I dont disagree with #1 in his post. The in-game stuff hasnt been good at all. But its not like its changed that much in the past 5 yrs. The same stuff being done as last yr, only this yr we're not playing well so one more thing to complain about.

The #2 complaint isnt a new thing this yr either so again just something more to whine about. They did the same thing last yr and the yr before that. I think last yr they used players though mostly so that probably would've been better than choosing actors/actresses. I just dont see it being such a big deal to complain about or that it was in that much poor taste but when you're losing, its an easy target.

You know what Yormark's rebuttal to his point would be in #3? Its pretty obvious though that if the Panthers faithful were filling up the stands, then they wouldnt be drown out by the out of town fans. So thats really a function of how much our fanbase is just a front-runner type of town. Once the team is more successful, the out of towners will find it harder to get tickets.

I'm sorry but #4 has nothing to do with the org at all. It has no control over what fans do in the arena, especially opposing fans. Classless fans exist everywhere, not just our arena. Give me a break already.

I feel like #5 shows lack of knowledge about the fact that there are a ton of injuries on the team. Losing Weaver, Jovo & Kulikov for extended periods now is a huge blow to the defense. And its not just the d-men not playing defense, there are many mistakes by the forwards this season too not backchecking or covering the open man when a d-man is out of position. Its called a team and team offense or defense is involving every player, not just a specific position. This team is just decimated by injuries right now and thats obviously going to affect the results on the ice.

This is just a complainer wanting to complain...really getting sick of it!!

CoolburnIsGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 12:21 PM
  #9
Tooth Rez
Registered User
 
Tooth Rez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: West Palm Beach
Country: United States
Posts: 204
vCash: 500
gotta love the author chastising the organization for showing pictures of a beaten woman on the jumbotron, and in the next sentence mention how badly they wanted to beat two women.

Tooth Rez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 12:24 PM
  #10
ursavolta
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: miami, Fl
Country: United States
Posts: 661
vCash: 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooth Rez View Post
gotta love the author chastising the organization for showing pictures of a beaten woman on the jumbotron, and in the next sentence mention how badly they wanted to beat two women.
Hahaha nice catch.

this complaining thread reminds me of a bunch of old ladies standing in the sun complaining about the heat..


..while wearing winter jackets..

When we start having a winning product on the ice for consecutive years then worry about the stupid small things like in game arena events / scoreboard / away teams. While I do agree Club Red is a freakin joke and needs to be fixed, you need to take things at a slow logical perspective and not expect all the moons of saturn on your plate.

ursavolta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 01:11 PM
  #11
zeroG
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somerville, MA
Country: United States
Posts: 6,182
vCash: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolburn View Post
Gawd, more complaining just to complain

Look I dont disagree with #1 in his post. The in-game stuff hasnt been good at all. But its not like its changed that much in the past 5 yrs. The same stuff being done as last yr, only this yr we're not playing well so one more thing to complain about.

The #2 complaint isnt a new thing this yr either so again just something more to whine about. They did the same thing last yr and the yr before that. I think last yr they used players though mostly so that probably would've been better than choosing actors/actresses. I just dont see it being such a big deal to complain about or that it was in that much poor taste but when you're losing, its an easy target.

You know what Yormark's rebuttal to his point would be in #3? Its pretty obvious though that if the Panthers faithful were filling up the stands, then they wouldnt be drown out by the out of town fans. So thats really a function of how much our fanbase is just a front-runner type of town. Once the team is more successful, the out of towners will find it harder to get tickets.

I'm sorry but #4 has nothing to do with the org at all. It has no control over what fans do in the arena, especially opposing fans. Classless fans exist everywhere, not just our arena. Give me a break already.

I feel like #5 shows lack of knowledge about the fact that there are a ton of injuries on the team. Losing Weaver, Jovo & Kulikov for extended periods now is a huge blow to the defense. And its not just the d-men not playing defense, there are many mistakes by the forwards this season too not backchecking or covering the open man when a d-man is out of position. Its called a team and team offense or defense is involving every player, not just a specific position. This team is just decimated by injuries right now and thats obviously going to affect the results on the ice.

This is just a complainer wanting to complain...really getting sick of it!!
you ought to consider recusing yourself from these discussions - your objectivity will be questioned now that you work for the organization.

if the in-game stuff has been bad for years, we are supposed to just shut up and deal with it? there's a statute of limitations on complaints? it sucks and until it gets better, people should complain.

as far as yorkman's rebuttal, he can shove it .... you know where. maybe i don't want to pay to see a perpetually terrible product presented in a circus atmosphere? the team that handles game presentation should walk the plank and yorkman should hire someone from a real hockey city who understands the game and knows how to make the presentation work.

as far as "stuff to whine about" goes, let me remind you that the fans pay parts of or all of your salaries. there are some limits to "the customer is always right" but in some of these cases, the customer IS right and responding as you are is really poor customer service.

zeroG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 01:45 PM
  #12
AaronEkbald
Registered User
 
AaronEkbald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 5,844
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooth Rez View Post
gotta love the author chastising the organization for showing pictures of a beaten woman on the jumbotron, and in the next sentence mention how badly they wanted to beat two women.
Ya I noticed that too. I guess that's why he wrote a small disclaimer warning the reader that he wrote it in a blind rage.

AaronEkbald is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 01:56 PM
  #13
adam graves
Panther 20 yr sth
 
adam graves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: south florida
Country: United States
Posts: 8,618
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursavolta View Post
Hahaha nice catch.

this complaining thread reminds me of a bunch of old ladies standing in the sun complaining about the heat..


..while wearing winter jackets..

When we start having a winning product on the ice for consecutive years then worry about the stupid small things like in game arena events / scoreboard / away teams.
While I do agree Club Red is a freakin joke and needs to be fixed, you need to take things at a slow logical perspective and not expect all the moons of saturn on your plate.
Bolded part is Very well said.

In fact, Yormark and I agreed; when there's winning, the beer tastes better, you can ignore the minitron, the lack of ushers, the ridiculous infantile in game presentation, and just focus on hockey.

But we are not winning. We are losing for the 11th of 12th year. So the deterioration of the services are amplified.

And please please don't anyone embarrass themselves by using injuries as an excuse. It's not like we've made the playoffs every year and boom! The injury bug hit. Injuries in hockey are no excuse.

adam graves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 02:05 PM
  #14
CoolburnIsGone
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 8,072
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroG View Post
you ought to consider recusing yourself from these discussions - your objectivity will be questioned now that you work for the organization.

if the in-game stuff has been bad for years, we are supposed to just shut up and deal with it? there's a statute of limitations on complaints? it sucks and until it gets better, people should complain.

as far as yorkman's rebuttal, he can shove it .... you know where. maybe i don't want to pay to see a perpetually terrible product presented in a circus atmosphere? the team that handles game presentation should walk the plank and yorkman should hire someone from a real hockey city who understands the game and knows how to make the presentation work.

as far as "stuff to whine about" goes, let me remind you that the fans pay parts of or all of your salaries. there are some limits to "the customer is always right" but in some of these cases, the customer IS right and responding as you are is really poor customer service.
Ugh, again I dont work for the organization at all. I work at Viner's financial services company and have no direct affiliation with the organization at all. In fact, I was a season ticket holder before I started working here and will be still next season and beyond (even if I can get free tics thru work). So if people want to question my objectivity, go ahead cause thats just unfair and clearly biased. I see no reason why I need to recuse myself regardless.

So why weren't people complaining more last yr about the in-game presentation stuff when we were having a successful on-ice season?? The addition of Andrea O'Campo is the only new thing that I can understand adding to the complaints. And I said I dont disagree with his point in #1. I just feel like its en vogue right now to complain about everything when the team isnt successful on the ice.

Its one thing to be constructive about it and its another to just b*** & moan. If the in-game experience sucks, why dont more people make suggestions to Yormark to make it better if they're really concerned with it improving. Complaining just to complain does little to improve things if you ask me. Like you just said, "yorkman should hire someone from a real hockey city who understands the game and knows how to make the presentation work. ", thats at least a suggestion. Keep in mind though, what works in other hockey markets probably wouldnt work in our market so that doesnt always translate like you would think.

And I will refer you again to my statement at the start of this post. None of the fans pay for my salary at all and actually is quite annoying that you think that way The work that Viner & his staff does is who pays my salary. You are completely mistaken and no its not bad customer service on my part. I dont represent the organization in any way and just tired of the constant complaints. I'm a STH like anyone else and dont complain like some of these other people do. If I do have a complaint about my ticket rep or situation that I see with the arena, team, org, etc, at least I have some suggestions to offer so that I'm trying to at least improve things. As I said, some complainer just wanting to complain is annoying as hell to me as another STH.

CoolburnIsGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 03:04 PM
  #15
adam graves
Panther 20 yr sth
 
adam graves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: south florida
Country: United States
Posts: 8,618
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolburn View Post
So why weren't people complaining more last yr about the in-game presentation stuff when we were having a successful on-ice season?? The addition of Andrea O'Campo is the only new thing that I can understand adding to the complaints. And I said I dont disagree with his point in #1. I just feel like its en vogue right now to complain about everything when the team isnt successful on the ice.

Its one thing to be constructive about it and its another to just b*** & moan. If the in-game experience sucks, why dont more people make suggestions to Yormark to make it better if they're really concerned with it improving. Complaining just to complain does little to improve things if you ask me. Like you just said, "yorkman should hire someone from a real hockey city who understands the game and knows how to make the presentation work. ", thats at least a suggestion. Keep in mind though, what works in other hockey markets probably wouldnt work in our market so that doesnt always translate like you would think.

.
Coolburn I enjoy your posts so understand I'm not directing my angst at you.

That said, many sth's have been complaining about the minitron for years. The voices are getting louder in that regard because the minitron is deteriorating. In fact It went down last night and Yormark apologized via tweet. So to your point theirs more to complain about this year.

We both agree that Andrea is horrific and many have told the gentleman responsible for the presentation in the meetings exactly that.

Stanley was fired over the summer and the new one is almost non existant. The compensation with high school kids dressed as gumby banging drums in our ears is also new.

I hope that answers Coolburn at least as far as I'm concerned why the complaining is louder.

Oh yea. And because we suck. :-)

adam graves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 03:44 PM
  #16
CoolburnIsGone
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 8,072
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam graves View Post
Coolburn I enjoy your posts so understand I'm not directing my angst at you.

That said, many sth's have been complaining about the minitron for years. The voices are getting louder in that regard because the minitron is deteriorating. In fact It went down last night and Yormark apologized via tweet. So to your point theirs more to complain about this year.

We both agree that Andrea is horrific and many have told the gentleman responsible for the presentation in the meetings exactly that.

Stanley was fired over the summer and the new one is almost non existant. The compensation with high school kids dressed as gumby banging drums in our ears is also new.

I hope that answers Coolburn at least as far as I'm concerned why the complaining is louder.

Oh yea. And because we suck. :-)
See I'm not really caring that much about the jumbotron. The quality of it itself is kinda stupid when they dont even show the important replay needed. So I dont even bother looking up at the "tron" that much anymore as a result. Showing the right replay would enhance things but thats again not an issue of the jumbotron itself.

But honestly, if I wanted to see replays on an HD screen, I would just stay home and watch it there. I enjoy watching the game itself from my seats and any info I need about our game or the sport, I refer to my smartphone. So I guess to each their own but I dont feel that the jumbotron is so important that it needs to be replaced like other STHs do. Seems like a waste of money to me and probably thats been the feeling that the org had since they havent upgraded it yet. Last night wasn't the norm though...the 'tron works fine most games so it may be getting old but does that mean it should be replaced or just refurbished? I have stated before that I would rather they spend the $5M that its gonna cost for a new 'tron to be used on the player payroll to improve the product on the ice. If it cost $1M to update the existing unit and they could use any other money on players, I'd be all for that TBH.

Who was the girl they had 2 seasons ago that work with B.Murphy? She was just as bad and I think she was a former ice dancer too. She was horrible too and annoying (maybe not as bad as Andrea but still they had someone annoying before). I can definitely do without her but they are just looking for someone to go running around the building doing all those in-game "minis" and I just find myself ignoring that stuff anyway.

Stanley & the in-arena staff are new and that is usually going to cause some growing pains. When a rookie is on the ice and struggles early on, its basically forgiven because eventually he should figure it out and get better. These in-arena people are rookies and they'll learn what works & what doesnt and should get better eventually. Just takes a little patience in my view. If we are to have patience with our prospects like Bjugstad, Grimaldi, Howden, etc then we probably should have some patience with the new in-game staff members IMO.

And yes you're right its because we suck

CoolburnIsGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 04:11 PM
  #17
zeroG
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somerville, MA
Country: United States
Posts: 6,182
vCash: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolburn View Post
Ugh, again I dont work for the organization at all. I work at Viner's financial services company and have no direct affiliation with the organization at all. In fact, I was a season ticket holder before I started working here and will be still next season and beyond (even if I can get free tics thru work). So if people want to question my objectivity, go ahead cause thats just unfair and clearly biased. I see no reason why I need to recuse myself regardless.

So why weren't people complaining more last yr about the in-game presentation stuff when we were having a successful on-ice season?? The addition of Andrea O'Campo is the only new thing that I can understand adding to the complaints. And I said I dont disagree with his point in #1. I just feel like its en vogue right now to complain about everything when the team isnt successful on the ice.

Its one thing to be constructive about it and its another to just b*** & moan. If the in-game experience sucks, why dont more people make suggestions to Yormark to make it better if they're really concerned with it improving. Complaining just to complain does little to improve things if you ask me. Like you just said, "yorkman should hire someone from a real hockey city who understands the game and knows how to make the presentation work. ", thats at least a suggestion. Keep in mind though, what works in other hockey markets probably wouldnt work in our market so that doesnt always translate like you would think.

And I will refer you again to my statement at the start of this post. None of the fans pay for my salary at all and actually is quite annoying that you think that way The work that Viner & his staff does is who pays my salary. You are completely mistaken and no its not bad customer service on my part. I dont represent the organization in any way and just tired of the constant complaints. I'm a STH like anyone else and dont complain like some of these other people do. If I do have a complaint about my ticket rep or situation that I see with the arena, team, org, etc, at least I have some suggestions to offer so that I'm trying to at least improve things. As I said, some complainer just wanting to complain is annoying as hell to me as another STH.
sorry for any misplaced blame - i remembered incorrectly. still, there is a connection as you work for the owner and as such, i'd be careful lashing out at fans.

i've been complaining about the game presentation for years. it's bush league. i'm not sure why everyone has suddenly realized it's garbage but i'm happy as hopefully it will lead to change. many fans have never been to another arena. they may not have a basis for comparison and may not be able to articulate anything other than "it's kind of annoying". that shouldn't stop them from letting yorkman know they don't like the product they are paying for. yorkman's job is to figure out how to make the customers happy so they come back. if fans tell him they don't like the game presentation, well, he should do some research and make some changes. of course, if there are concrete suggestions, all the better but a customer telling you they don't like the product should count plenty.

in my opinion, the team handling presentation needs to be shown the door. they clearly have no context, no sense of the game. either that or they are being forced to put this circus on by yorkman or his minions (a real possibility, considering that clown). my suggestion to yorkman is this - start from scratch. get someone from an arena where they do a good job, showcase the game and provide a good, fun family environment and let them do their thing. i've been saying this same thing for years so i'm not just complaining. i've also seen games at many NHL and AHL arenas so i have a basis for comparison when i say that the panthers' presentation sucks.

zeroG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 04:20 PM
  #18
zeroG
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somerville, MA
Country: United States
Posts: 6,182
vCash: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolburn View Post
See I'm not really caring that much about the jumbotron. The quality of it itself is kinda stupid when they dont even show the important replay needed. So I dont even bother looking up at the "tron" that much anymore as a result. Showing the right replay would enhance things but thats again not an issue of the jumbotron itself.

But honestly, if I wanted to see replays on an HD screen, I would just stay home and watch it there. I enjoy watching the game itself from my seats and any info I need about our game or the sport, I refer to my smartphone. So I guess to each their own but I dont feel that the jumbotron is so important that it needs to be replaced like other STHs do. Seems like a waste of money to me and probably thats been the feeling that the org had since they havent upgraded it yet. Last night wasn't the norm though...the 'tron works fine most games so it may be getting old but does that mean it should be replaced or just refurbished? I have stated before that I would rather they spend the $5M that its gonna cost for a new 'tron to be used on the player payroll to improve the product on the ice. If it cost $1M to update the existing unit and they could use any other money on players, I'd be all for that TBH.
i'm with you - don't really care about the jumbotron.

Quote:
Who was the girl they had 2 seasons ago that work with B.Murphy? She was just as bad and I think she was a former ice dancer too. She was horrible too and annoying (maybe not as bad as Andrea but still they had someone annoying before). I can definitely do without her but they are just looking for someone to go running around the building doing all those in-game "minis" and I just find myself ignoring that stuff anyway.
why on earth do they think this is something people want? it's so detrimental to the environment at the games. can you tune it out? mostly maybe but why should you have to? the bombast of the music plus the shrill interruptions every break just kill any natural energy. it turns fans into couch potatoes in the arena. i don't get why they think this is good entertainment.

zeroG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 04:24 PM
  #19
adam graves
Panther 20 yr sth
 
adam graves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: south florida
Country: United States
Posts: 8,618
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroG View Post
sorry for any misplaced blame - i remembered incorrectly. still, there is a connection as you work for the owner and as such, i'd be careful lashing out at fans.

i've been complaining about the game presentation for years. it's bush league. i'm not sure why everyone has suddenly realized it's garbage but i'm happy as hopefully it will lead to change. many fans have never been to another arena. they may not have a basis for comparison and may not be able to articulate anything other than "it's kind of annoying". that shouldn't stop them from letting yorkman know they don't like the product they are paying for. yorkman's job is to figure out how to make the customers happy so they come back. if fans tell him they don't like the game presentation, well, he should do some research and make some changes. of course, if there are concrete suggestions, all the better but a customer telling you they don't like the product should count plenty.

in my opinion, the team handling presentation needs to be shown the door. they clearly have no context, no sense of the game. either that or they are being forced to put this circus on by yorkman or his minions (a real possibility, considering that clown). my suggestion to yorkman is this - start from scratch. get someone from an arena where they do a good job, showcase the game and provide a good, fun family environment and let them do their thing. i've been saying this same thing for years so i'm not just complaining. i've also seen games at many NHL and AHL arenas so i have a basis for comparison when i say that the panthers' presentation sucks.
I have a single need for a Jumbotron ... To see a replay and see it clearly. I shouldn't have to guess whether the hit on kris was dirty because I'm at the arena in 2013.

adam graves is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:18 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.