HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > The Lounge
The Lounge "...Where the parking lot of the Igloo meets the concourse of the Nassau County Coliseum and the bathroom line of the Skyreach..." - Wickedbsfan

Girls what do you like better Axe, Adidas or Old spice?

View Poll Results: Girls what do you like better Axe, Adidas or Old spice?
Adidas 1 5.26%
Axe 6 31.58%
Old Spice 12 63.16%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-16-2013, 08:02 PM
  #26
Finnish your Czech
Jermain Defriend
 
Finnish your Czech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Toronto
Country: Finland
Posts: 42,198
vCash: 50
Please stop posting in different font types. Regular font is the only font type that is allowed.

__________________
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=94272&dateline=135589  1618
Finnish your Czech is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2013, 08:04 PM
  #27
Janks
Pope Janks
 
Janks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,289
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnish your Czech View Post
Please stop posting in different font types. Regular font is the only font type that is allowed.
Please leave moderating to the moderators.

Janks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2013, 08:05 PM
  #28
Krishna
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Krishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Canada
Posts: 81,673
vCash: 50
Please leave moderating to Krishna

__________________
Krishna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2013, 08:06 PM
  #29
Finnish your Czech
Jermain Defriend
 
Finnish your Czech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Toronto
Country: Finland
Posts: 42,198
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janks View Post
Please leave moderating to the moderators.
16) Playing the Role of Moderator: You're not a moderator so don't correct posters as if you were a moderator. If a thread or post violates the rules, use the "Report This Post" button rather than playing the parent. Editorial comments on the value of a thread or post, such as "useless thread", "in before the lock", "this thread should be closed", etc., are not welcome. This also may be considered spam, as it adds nothing to the discussion, and furthermore as thread hijacking and taking the thread off topic. If you don't like a thread and it doesn't break any rules don't reply to it! More often than not, that causes more problems than it fixes. Let us handle what is ours to handle. If you're interested in becoming a moderator you can send your application to moderators@hfboards.com.

Finnish your Czech is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2013, 08:09 PM
  #30
Krishna
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Krishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Canada
Posts: 81,673
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnish your Czech View Post
16) Playing the Role of Moderator: You're not a moderator so don't correct posters as if you were a moderator. If a thread or post violates the rules, use the "Report This Post" button rather than playing the parent. Editorial comments on the value of a thread or post, such as "useless thread", "in before the lock", "this thread should be closed", etc., are not welcome. This also may be considered spam, as it adds nothing to the discussion, and furthermore as thread hijacking and taking the thread off topic. If you don't like a thread and it doesn't break any rules don't reply to it! More often than not, that causes more problems than it fixes. Let us handle what is ours to handle. If you're interested in becoming a moderator you can send your application to moderators@hfboards.com.
If you're interested in becoming a moderator send your application to moderators@hfboards.com. No experience is required, but you must be a member for a minimum of six months. Simply state your interest, why you want to be a moderator, and which forum(s) you're interested in moderating. The length of time you've been a member, post quality and frequency, history of warnings/infractions, and recommendations from other moderators are taken into consideration.

Krishna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2013, 08:09 PM
  #31
Janks
Pope Janks
 
Janks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,289
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna View Post
Please leave moderating to Krishna
Krishna for not mod

Janks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2013, 08:12 PM
  #32
Finnish your Czech
Jermain Defriend
 
Finnish your Czech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Toronto
Country: Finland
Posts: 42,198
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna View Post
If you're interested in becoming a moderator send your application to moderators@hfboards.com. No experience is required, but you must be a member for a minimum of six months. Simply state your interest, why you want to be a moderator, and which forum(s) you're interested in moderating. The length of time you've been a member, post quality and frequency, history of warnings/infractions, and recommendations from other moderators are taken into consideration.
10) Off-Topic Posting: Posts are to be on the topic of the board description where they're posted. Off Topic posts may be moved or closed at the moderators discretion. We do not allow homework threads. All political discussion is to be done on the Political Discussion Forum.

Finnish your Czech is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2013, 08:13 PM
  #33
Francesa
Global Moderator
 
Francesa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 171,409
vCash: 500
Axe body spray

Francesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2013, 08:13 PM
  #34
Jafar
Keep it logical
 
Jafar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,693
vCash: 50
I've been using Axe Kilo for 2 or 3 years now.Worked well for me.

Jafar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2013, 08:14 PM
  #35
Krishna
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Krishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Canada
Posts: 81,673
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnish your Czech View Post
10) Off-Topic Posting: Posts are to be on the topic of the board description where they're posted. Off Topic posts may be moved or closed at the moderators discretion. We do not allow homework threads. All political discussion is to be done on the Political Discussion Forum.
Emails that do not include your username and registration email address will be ignored. If you are not writing from your registration email address, please be sure to include it in the body of your message.

Krishna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2013, 08:19 PM
  #36
Finnish your Czech
Jermain Defriend
 
Finnish your Czech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Toronto
Country: Finland
Posts: 42,198
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna View Post
Emails that do not include your username and registration email address will be ignored. If you are not writing from your registration email address, please be sure to include it in the body of your message.
Latest News!Federal Law requires that you be 13 years of age or older to register for our forums. If you do not meet the age requirement, do not proceed with registration. If you are already registered and it is determined that you are under age 13, your account will be deleted. Although our content is suitable for all ages we are not permitted to collect personal data required for registration such as email addresses, IP numbers, etc, on individuals under age 13. By registering you acknowledge you have read and accept the forum rules.

Finnish your Czech is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2013, 08:22 PM
  #37
Krishna
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Krishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Canada
Posts: 81,673
vCash: 50

don't
tell
me
what
to
do


Krishna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2013, 08:25 PM
  #38
Janks
Pope Janks
 
Janks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,289
vCash: 50
Stop

Janks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2013, 08:26 PM
  #39
Nuckles
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ( ͡ ᴥ͡)
 
Nuckles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: In front of computer
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,452
vCash: 50
  • I like to bathe in a tub full of axe body
    spray every morning

__________________

Richer's Ghost made my avatar
Nuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2013, 08:27 PM
  #40
Janks
Pope Janks
 
Janks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,289
vCash: 50
^ No wonder you smell

Janks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2013, 08:28 PM
  #41
Finnish your Czech
Jermain Defriend
 
Finnish your Czech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Toronto
Country: Finland
Posts: 42,198
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janks View Post
^ No wonder you smell
Like a great person.

Finnish your Czech is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2013, 08:33 PM
  #42
Janks
Pope Janks
 
Janks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,289
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnish your Czech View Post
Like a great person.
FYC noted correct poster

Janks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2013, 08:41 PM
  #43
Corey Perry*
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Long Beach, Ca
Country: Ireland
Posts: 3,531
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Charles View Post
Are gay men close enough?
But are there any?

Corey Perry* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2013, 08:42 PM
  #44
Gustav Nyquist
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★
 
Gustav Nyquist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Country: Poland
Posts: 12,329
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampeus View Post
But are there any?
Yes.

Gustav Nyquist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2013, 08:44 PM
  #45
Finnish your Czech
Jermain Defriend
 
Finnish your Czech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Toronto
Country: Finland
Posts: 42,198
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnkrok View Post
Yes.
I highly doubt a forum with thousands and thousands of male posters would have any non heterosexual people.

Finnish your Czech is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2013, 08:45 PM
  #46
Corey Perry*
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Long Beach, Ca
Country: Ireland
Posts: 3,531
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnkrok View Post
Yes.
That works then.

Corey Perry* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2013, 08:47 PM
  #47
Corey Perry*
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Long Beach, Ca
Country: Ireland
Posts: 3,531
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnish your Czech View Post
I highly doubt a forum with thousands and thousands of male posters would have any non heterosexual people.
But it's hockey bro, we're all manly man's men's men. Chopping wood and pulling *****es. This is isn't soccer bro.

Corey Perry* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2013, 08:51 PM
  #48
beowulf
Poster of the Year!
 
beowulf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 33,652
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to beowulf
Kids these days use waaaaaaaaayyy to much of this cheap Axe crap. They should learn that more is better in some cases and cologne is one of them.

beowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2013, 10:36 PM
  #49
McSkittlez
Jumbo Trollton
 
McSkittlez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Jose
Posts: 8,889
vCash: 500
I remember my high school boy's locker room was just filled with axe body spray. Gave me allergies everyday. Don't know why everyone uses those.

McSkittlez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2013, 10:41 PM
  #50
kingsholygrail
Hail HYDRA!
 
kingsholygrail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Derpifornia
Country: United States
Posts: 40,447
vCash: 500
Isn't Adidas a shoe?

kingsholygrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:05 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.