HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

12-13' Prospects Thread Version XV: Rielly Wins WHL Eastern Conf. Dman of the Year

Closed Thread

Old
03-01-2013, 07:57 PM
Atomos2
#theProspectsGrim

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 81snipe View Post
Thanks for the update man! Always good to hear our prospects doing well!
Finn gets an assist

5-3 Guelph

Broll is a minus 3 - not having a good night

EDIT: 6-3 final. Just the lone assist for Finn, but he did play well considering how long he's been out for. I'm glad he's back.

Last edited by Atomos2: 03-01-2013 at 08:34 PM.
Old
03-01-2013, 08:19 PM
81snipe

vCash: 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomos2 View Post
Finn gets an assist

5-3 Guelph

Broll is a minus 3 - not having a good night
Good too see Finn get on the board. Broll I'm pulling for to be a decent physical bottom 6 presence for us in the future, sucks he's having a bad game.

Old
03-01-2013, 09:16 PM
81snipe

vCash: 800
Rielly with an assist.

Old
03-02-2013, 04:57 AM
AlienWorkShop
No Ben! No!

Sam Carrick recalled to the Marlies. Good for him. After a somewhat slow start, he had 26 points in his past 27 games. 10th in rookie scoring in the ECHL. Noticed he was getting a few 3 star selections these past few games, so looks like a merit call up.

Brad Ross remains in Idaho in the ECHL. 3 points in 4 games so far for him.

Tyler Brenner, who oddly didn't get any games with the Marlies after being called up, has been struggling to put up points a bit since being re-assigned to Toledo, 3 points in 7 after putting up 21 points in 32 games with basement dwelling Bakersfield.

Idaho's qualified for the playoffs and, from what I can tell, Toledo's on track to do the same.

As mentioned previously, Reilly with an assist in a 3-2 loss. Finn assists in his first game back, Sparks stops 21 of 24 for the win, Broll -3 in the loss.

Biggs with a goal.

Connor Brown hasn't played since Feb. 18th (apparently has a concussion), during which time Erie has lost 8-5, 13-3, 6-3, and 7-2 last night. Erie just might be missing their captain.

One assist for Ryan Rupert last night. 41 points in 47 games this year after 48 in 63 last year. Decent improvement for a pest. Cut out his lacklustre Sept-Nov and he's recorded 33 points in his last 30.

Percy -1 in a 2-0 loss. 41 points in 60 on the year, about on pace with last year. His offensive production has been pretty consistent all year.

No points for Leivo last night. 1 point in his last 5 PANI-... this is after a 14 game point streak.

Assist for Dennis Robertson last night. 15 in 28 on the year.

Two assists for Eric Knodel. He's had solid production in his 2nd year with 16 points in 30.

Two assists for Andrew MacWilliam. 10 points in 32 is his best pace yet, as expected of a senior.

1 goal for Cameranesi. Has slowed down slightly with 5 points in his past 11, but 27 points in 33 is still strong.

Max Everson hasn't played for awhile since putting up 5 points in 16 games with Omaha in the USHL after being kicked off the Harvard team. Injured I guess?

Toninato with a goal last night. 53 points in 50 games and currently on an 8-game point streak.

#boxscorescoutingYEAAAAAAHHHH

Old
03-02-2013, 05:08 AM
crump
~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~

vCash: 274
Great update. Wonder how the other Connor will do now without Connor.

I think assistant GM Loiselle went out to watch MacWilliam this weekend, will try to get him signed as well.

Old
03-02-2013, 07:48 AM
SteveV*

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienWorkShop View Post
Sam Carrick recalled to the Marlies. Good for him. After a somewhat slow start, he had 26 points in his past 27 games. 10th in rookie scoring in the ECHL. Noticed he was getting a few 3 star selections these past few games, so looks like a merit call up.

Tyler Brenner, who oddly didn't get any games with the Marlies after being called up, has been struggling to put up points a bit since being re-assigned to Toledo, 3 points in 7 after putting up 21 points in 32 games with basement dwelling Bakersfield.

Idaho's qualified for the playoffs and, from what I can tell, Toledo's on track to do the same.

As mentioned previously, Reilly with an assist in a 3-2 loss. Finn assists in his first game back, Sparks stops 21 of 24 for the win, Broll -3 in the loss.

Biggs with a goal.

Connor Brown hasn't played since Feb. 18th (apparently has a concussion), during which time Erie has lost 8-5, 13-3, 6-3, and 7-2 last night. Erie just might be missing their captain.

One assist for Ryan Rupert last night. 41 points in 47 games this year after 48 in 63 last year. Decent improvement for a pest. Cut out his lacklustre Sept-Nov and he's recorded 33 points in his last 30.

Percy -1 in a 2-0 loss. 41 points in 60 on the year, about on pace with last year. His offensive production has been pretty consistent all year.

No points for Leivo last night. 1 point in his last 5 PANI-... this is after a 14 game point streak.

Two assists for Eric Knodel. He's had solid production in his 2nd year with 16 points in 30.

Two assists for Andrew MacWilliam. 10 points in 32 is his best pace yet, as expected of a senior.

1 goal for Cameranesi. Has slowed down slightly with 5 points in his past 11, but 27 points in 33 is still strong.

Max Everson hasn't played for awhile since putting up 5 points in 16 games with Omaha in the USHL after being kicked off the Harvard team. Injured I guess?

Toninato with a goal last night. 53 points in 50 games and currently on an 8-game point streak.

Great report, thanks. Toninato I find very intriguing, he really stood out at prospects camp and he seems to be having a good season.

Old
03-02-2013, 08:10 AM
Morguee
That's Mind-boggling

Quote:

Biggs with a goal.

Thank you! Appreciate the effort in doing this.

Old
03-02-2013, 10:39 AM
Hawaiinleaf

Biggs goal was the game winner and his 25th goal

6 games left till playoffs, hopefully he can grab a few more goals and get to 30 and he missed 8 games s he would have easily hit 30 goals..thats a lot more than that guide that counted him as getting 10 goals all year

Its the playoffs where he should shine as it gets tougher as games mean more

Old
03-02-2013, 10:43 AM
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die

Thanks a lot for that big update.

I agree, would be nice to get Biggs in the 30 goal range would be awesome.

03-02-2013, 11:14 AM
Ruki

Ross was sent to the ECHL? I must have missed that news. I hope he manages to get it going in the pros and become Tucker 2.0 for us.

Old
03-02-2013, 11:45 AM
Drakkor

Thanks Alien. Great work!

Old
03-02-2013, 11:46 AM
Krazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeBird View Post
I think it was Tavaras they were crying for.
Nope. Numerous posters have argued for years that we dropped from 5th to 7th like its the end of the world. It has specifically been about schenn

Old
03-02-2013, 12:51 PM
IBLEAF
17 CLARK-SON 71

vCash: 50
Quote:

Biggs with a goal.

kudos!!!! great report!!!!

Old
03-02-2013, 01:23 PM
johnny_rudeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki View Post
Ross was sent to the ECHL? I must have missed that news. I hope he manages to get it going in the pros and become Tucker 2.0 for us.
He was sent down after he got injured. Probably just need some time to recover fully. I agree, I hope he turns out to be a Tucker 2.0 as well.

Old
03-02-2013, 01:33 PM
FreeBird
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
Nope. Numerous posters have argued for years that we dropped from 5th to 7th like its the end of the world. It has specifically been about schenn
I believe the Leafs were drafting 3rd at the deadline and by the end Gerber had back stopped them to 7th.

Old
03-02-2013, 01:37 PM
FreeBird
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveV View Post
Great report, thanks. Toninato I find very intriguing, he really stood out at prospects camp and he seems to be having a good season.
Well done, it's great for the fans who really want to stay current on prospects.

Old
03-02-2013, 02:37 PM
The Naz
With God given hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeBird View Post
I believe the Leafs were drafting 3rd at the deadline and by the end Gerber had back stopped them to 7th.
You seriously don't remember the one game call up of Boyd Devereaux where he scored a hat trick in the last game of the season, last of his career, vaulting us to a tie in points with LA and PHO, yet a games won lead? That's what everyone was crying about. As it turns out, Kadri looks to be the better player. But Schenn is still looking like a great player. Still a toss up.

If Boyd hadn't have had a hat trick, or wasn't brought up at all, we'd have had 2 less points then LA and PHO. Thus leaving us the 5th overall selection.

But yeah, 2 years running of veteran call ups and late signings that bolstered our standings. Stupid, no doubt about it.

And great work AlienWorkShop!

Old
03-02-2013, 02:40 PM
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_rudeboy View Post
He was sent down after he got injured. Probably just need some time to recover fully. I agree, I hope he turns out to be a Tucker 2.0 as well.
He will but he'll take some time. Same with a player such as Tyler Biggs.

Im damn happy Toninator is staying in good form, can't wait to see how he transitions into the NCAA>

Old
03-02-2013, 07:54 PM
Leafs at Knight
Fire Burn the Ice

MJ down 2-1 after 1 . With 58 PM , lol.

Old
03-02-2013, 08:24 PM
OptimusForever
#teambernier

What is toninato's upside and comparables in playing style? I know nothing of the kid...

Old
03-02-2013, 08:42 PM
Brody
$$

vCash: 560
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusForever View Post
What is toninato's upside and comparables in playing style? I know nothing of the kid...
He's been compared to Jonathan Toews (longshot), but thats who he plays like.

Old
03-02-2013, 08:44 PM
Grant
LL Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody View Post
Intangibles!!!!

Old
03-02-2013, 08:49 PM
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody View Post
Although I haven't see his defensive side, his skill and vision on the ice is great. I can hope he turns out like that. However all I am expecting is atleast a derek stepan game.

Old
03-02-2013, 09:31 PM
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die

@GSparks40: "@MarlenKidrauhl: @gsparks40 how about #OperationHelpHatersGetADamnLife!!!!" 8 year old Justin Bieber is your twitter background.. #GetHelp

I love sparks haha

Old
03-02-2013, 11:09 PM
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die

in a big loss to the owen sound, percy was a -1. Final score was 6-1 for the attack.

Closed Thread