HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

***Playoff Rules Reminder - Please Read!***

Old
04-12-2015, 03:26 AM
EastonBlues22
Mod Supervisor
Team ϶(o)ϵ

vCash: 500
***Playoff Rules Reminder - Please Read!***

Playoff time is upon us. It's a time when emotions often run high, so I thought I'd take a moment to hit on a couple of key rule reminders before the madness begins.

1) There will be many differences of opinions over the coming weeks. Having a different opinion than yours isn't trolling. That said...

2) Team forums are for the enjoyment of that team's fans. If you want to debate something controversial that happened during the game with opposing fans, even if you want to do it civilly, the proper place to do that is on a neutral (i.e. main) board...not on the opposing team's forum, or in their GDT. That said...

3) Fans from other team's are allowed on this forum, as long as they behave themselves and aren't stirring up trouble. If you see someone doing the latter, please report the post and let the moderators handle the situation. It takes moderators a lot less time to clean up one post than it does one post plus a dozen posts quoting it. Being fans ourselves, we'd kind of like to watch the game too.

4) Debates will inevitably become heated. When they do, remember to attack the content of the posts you disagree with, not the posters themselves.

5) Last, but not least, disparaging the fans of other teams and/or other cities is considered trolling, and is not tolerated on any forum. This is different than "discussing" other fans/cities, which is allowed. The litmus test is simple: If the post is belittling the subject matter, it's over the line.

04-12-2015, 03:34 AM
ManyIdeas

vCash: 50
But what if I really wanna troll other fans?

ManyIdeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2015, 03:44 AM
Multimoodia
Sicker Than Usual

I have problem:

Well, several but that's not the point.

Since all my posts involve belittling in some fashion, if I occasionally throw in an embiggening could that offset my inevitable ban until the Blues drop out in the second round?

I also have to ask if there's a waiver process because if, by some miracle, the Blues would play the Canucks in the WCF I don't think there's any way for me to remain within the rules.

Thank you for doing that voodoo that you do,

Multi

Multimoodia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2015, 03:52 AM
BlueDream

So basically we should rip a Wild fan to shreds should they even speak of stepping foot over here.

BlueDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2015, 10:41 AM
KirkOut
Activate the Omega13

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManyIdeas View Post
But what if I really wanna troll other fans?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Multimoodia
I have problem:

Well, several but that's not the point.

Since all my posts involve belittling in some fashion, if I occasionally throw in an embiggening could that offset my inevitable ban until the Blues drop out in the second round?

I also have to ask if there's a waiver process because if, by some miracle, the Blues would play the Canucks in the WCF I don't think there's any way for me to remain within the rules.

Thank you for doing that voodoo that you do,

Multi
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDream
So basically we should rip a Wild fan to shreds should they even speak of stepping foot over here.
Easton right now:

KirkOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2015, 11:22 AM
Multimoodia
Sicker Than Usual

I really picture more disgust on his face: Either Hitchcock after Pancake boy's goal in 2013 or Eastwood's shudder of revulsion in Grand Torino.

Multimoodia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2015, 09:41 PM
Dolph Ziggler
#TeamZiggler Captain

vCash: 380
Had this great post prepared involving words such as "shenanigans", "dunderheads", and "nincompoops".

I believe you've just ruined my fun.

As long as we are allowed to boast and extoll the virtues of toasted ravioli and gooey buttercake, I believe I can live with this.

Dolph Ziggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2015, 12:31 PM
MissouriMook
A Mook Among Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDream View Post
So, we're not to leave the room, even if you come and get him.

MissouriMook is offline   Reply With Quote