HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Juggling Lines

Old
02-21-2013, 09:14 AM
TorMenT
Go Blackhawks!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LandofLincoln View Post
The injury to Hossa is a legitimate reason to juggle lines. You need to admit that. I think you are right less juggling is the best move.
Yes, I agree now but this thread was posted before that injury. With Hossa being down it changes things a little. I'd like to know how long he's out before messing with any lines too much tho. I might just throw Carbomb in for Hossa if he won't be out long so the other lines can stay consistent. Either that or call someone up and put Carcillo in for Bollig.

TorMenT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-21-2013, 09:28 AM
digdug41982

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Psycho T View Post
Then who does Kane pass too? Kane is a playmaker first and foremost, taking away all the best goal scoring talent from the team from your best playmaker is not a good move.
On the PP, he'll still be with the other stars. I think Saad could be a scoring a lot more goals. Ideally, Hossa could play LW because those two are great together, but I think there is untapped potential in Saad goal scoring wise.

digdug41982 is offline   Reply With Quote