HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > OHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

OHL Playoffs - Kitchener vs. Erie

View Poll Results: Who Will Win This Series?
Kitchener In 4-5 Games 5 29.41%
Erie In 4-5 Games 0 0%
Kitchener In 6-7 Games 10 58.82%
Erie In 6-7 Games 2 11.76%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-02-2005, 12:44 AM
  #26
CharlieGirl
Get well soon Kimmo
 
CharlieGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Kitchener, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,984
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason MacIsaac
Does Erie have any defense, before tonights game Disher was averaging 47 saves a game. That is disgusting.
There are a couple of factors that come into play.... both Kitchener and Erie are generous in registering shots on goal, so what appears to be a huge number of shots might not be true quality shots. Erie is definitely built for offense, but they've also been running 4 defensemen all series.... I think they're just exhausted. Their 5 and 6 guys saw a little bit of icetime in the third period tonight, but that's the first we've seen them.

CharlieGirl is offline  
Old
04-02-2005, 03:09 PM
  #27
Boomhower
Registered User
 
Boomhower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,588
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason MacIsaac
Does Erie have any defense, before tonights game Disher was averaging 47 saves a game. That is disgusting.
They've got a couple guys...
Brian Lee is a really good defenceman, he's an overager and their captain. Andrew Hotham is a rookie who has played well this year, I'd say he's pretty reliable. After that it goes downhill, Merlini is a gentle giant, who's slow and poor defensively and Heller is nothing special. As Charlie Girl pointed out, Loikets and Regan don't even play.

Boomhower is offline  
Old
04-02-2005, 03:35 PM
  #28
FearTheFlyers
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 7,553
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomhower
They've got a couple guys...
Brian Lee is a really good defenceman, he's an overager and their captain. Andrew Hotham is a rookie who has played well this year, I'd say he's pretty reliable. After that it goes downhill, Merlini is a gentle giant, who's slow and poor defensively and Heller is nothing special. As Charlie Girl pointed out, Loikets and Regan don't even play.
Yeah Every time you look on the ice against the Otters it's either Lee-Merlini or Hotham-Heller

FearTheFlyers is offline  
Old
04-02-2005, 10:05 PM
  #29
CharlieGirl
Get well soon Kimmo
 
CharlieGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Kitchener, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,984
vCash: 500
Kitchener takes the series in 6....... they have to wait for the outcome of the Windsor/Soo series to see who they play next!

CharlieGirl is offline  
Old
04-03-2005, 12:36 AM
  #30
thomasincanada
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: London, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,668
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_Girl49
Kitchener takes the series in 6....... they have to wait for the outcome of the Windsor/Soo series to see who they play next!
Gonna be a tough series no matter who they get.



Tom

thomasincanada is offline  
Old
04-03-2005, 01:27 AM
  #31
CharlieGirl
Get well soon Kimmo
 
CharlieGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Kitchener, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,984
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasincanada
Gonna be a tough series no matter who they get.



Tom
Very, very true..... although London should hope that Kitchener plays Owen Sound - whoever makes it out of that series will be beaten up pretty badly!

No matter who Kitchener faces, it's going to be fun!

I'm just glad we don't have to see Greene and Shennan anymore this year.

CharlieGirl is offline  
Old
04-03-2005, 08:04 AM
  #32
kov
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: NYC
Posts: 5,348
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by leafs4thecup
and wow, McGrath=Animal
Ah, you know how to make a Red Wings fan smile

kov is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:12 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.