HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Are the Rangers too soft?

View Poll Results: Are the Rangers too soft?
Yes 155 83.78%
No 18 9.73%
Too early to tell 12 6.49%
Voters: 185. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-27-2013, 01:43 PM
  #176
egelband
Registered User
 
egelband's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: north finchley
Country: United States
Posts: 1,921
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leetch66 View Post
There is a guy like that in the AHL that will soon be up playing with NY ...unfortunately his name is Brett Gallant and he is an Islander . He is fearless...the next Darren Langdon . You Tube his videos ...just a matter of time before every Ranger fan hates him.
any relation to gerard? that was a tough dude.

egelband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2013, 06:29 PM
  #177
Leetch66
Registered User
 
Leetch66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: PEI Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,143
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by egelband View Post
any relation to gerard? that was a tough dude.
LOL...yes he was tough !They could be related...not quite sure on that . However Brett Gallant whose father is Mike[Pinky]...was probably the toughest Senior hockey player in all of PEI and maybe even the Maritimes in his day .

I tell you...all of us Ranger fans will absolutely hate him as much as Mick Vukota . I was hoping we could have inked him before the Isles did a few weeks ago . I think he beat Haley in an earlier scrap and held his own with the bigger Undertaker McIlrath .

Leetch66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2013, 06:57 PM
  #178
pavelich
Registered User
 
pavelich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 571
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leetch66 View Post
LOL...yes he was tough !They could be related...not quite sure on that . However Brett Gallant whose father is Mike[Pinky]...was probably the toughest Senior hockey player in all of PEI and maybe even the Maritimes in his day .

I tell you...all of us Ranger fans will absolutely hate him as much as Mick Vukota . I was hoping we could have inked him before the Isles did a few weeks ago . I think he beat Haley in an earlier scrap and held his own with the bigger Undertaker McIlrath .
Any actual hockey-playing ability? I'm guessing no.

pavelich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2013, 07:14 PM
  #179
Leetch66
Registered User
 
Leetch66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: PEI Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,143
vCash: 500
Hehehe...I don't see HOF in his future...and probably a short NHL life the way things are heading these days . He might get a season or two if it all falls into place for him...but we will hate him in those games .

Leetch66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2013, 07:55 PM
  #180
Bleed Ranger Blue
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 14,639
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leetch66 View Post
Hehehe...I don't see HOF in his future...and probably a short NHL life the way things are heading these days . He might get a season or two if it all falls into place for him...but we will hate him in those games .
I love when the opposition puts out players that cant play the game of hockey

Bleed Ranger Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-28-2013, 05:02 PM
  #181
Leetch66
Registered User
 
Leetch66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: PEI Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,143
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
I love when the opposition puts out players that cant play the game of hockey
LOL... he likely will come in and concuss one of our D and walk away unharmed kind of like all the other teams 3rd string goalies shutting us out or beating us in their debuts .

We hardly ever ruin a debut from the other team . We always bring out the best in them . Gracious hosts we be.

Leetch66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:29 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.