HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Something to believe in

Old
02-24-2013, 06:16 PM
ttcminaker

vCash: 500
Something to believe in

As a fan from the early 80s I am glad to see this happening. I have had a hard time liking this team for the past three years. Even when they won the division in Myers rookie year, they were hard to like. They don't play a brand of hockey that is entertaining and they haven't had players that are easy to cheer for. I have a young son and I can't justify buying him a jersey with any player from this team on it and that is terrifying to me.

I think Darcy is a good hockey man but this team is the result of the type of players that he envisions being cup contender type players and the results have been painful. The problem has been that every year this seems to happen but Ruff would right the ship and go on a run that would ultimately leave us outside a playoff spot and ultimately middling.

I went to the Jets game an walking out of the building I felt that they needed to put Lindy out of his misery, he deserved much better.

This team needs a new vision. A new GM with a new plan. An organizational cleansing and bottoming out are what are in order. Having Pegula is fantastic because we know when we are close he will put us over the top and he allows this organization to take risks to hopefully hit home runs. I hope though that he is willing to take a step back in order to take three forward.

I would be happy to hear if they decide to send Grigorenko back as he is not going develop around this mess.

I will always support this team but I need something to believe in and I am not seeing it right now.

ttcminaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-24-2013, 07:56 PM
chadthestampede
The Humanoid Typhoon

I'd be happy with them just trading Stafford.

chadthestampede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-24-2013, 08:01 PM
Rob Paxon
⚔Z E M G U S⚔

Send a message via AIM to Rob Paxon
Some people have a god, I guess that's something to believe in

In all seriousness, this organization won't inspire much to believe in until it shows it understands this season is lost in terms of playoffs/taking a step forward on the ice.

Rob Paxon is online now   Reply With Quote