HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

Leaf Lounge V111 - The New Era

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-25-2013, 09:55 PM
  #251
DirtyDion03
Big Wheel
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,873
vCash: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
Yeah I know Terry's name isn't Terry



You are lucky that the leafs got that empty netter Meow. Because you say it's no fun with me picking "3-2 Leafs, Kessel" I changed it up and picked "3-2 Philly, Kessel" and I would have been super pissed if I missed out on the grand salami
I guessed 4-2 Leafs, Bozak

__________________
http://i57.tinypic.com/28b4abo.jpg
DirtyDion03 is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 09:56 PM
  #252
Schenn
Dirt Road Scholar
 
Schenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Huron County
Country: Canada
Posts: 26,763
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
I guessed 4-2 Leafs, Bozak
I guessed the same, but Franson. Oh well. I have been held pointless for like 2 weeks. So I am happy I guessed the correct scores, and team winning.

__________________
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82088&dateline=135762  5592
Schenn is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 09:57 PM
  #253
charliolemieux
No Lu-wiki Zone
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,476
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattFratt View Post
I debated on changing it since this hit last season...

Awesome hit. He had two others where I thought he was deadmeat and it was the other guy who got the worst of it. Thats when I became a fan of his too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattFratt View Post
The two newest girls on Sportscenter are Katherine Dolan and Natasha Staniszieski (sp?) They have both been around probably a year.

Oh right, and there is Kate Beirness as well, who you may be thinking of.
Kate Mckenna is a brunette as well I believe.
We were talking about the new girl last night. Meow posted a dirty pic of her that got taken down.

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 09:57 PM
  #254
Schenn
Dirt Road Scholar
 
Schenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Huron County
Country: Canada
Posts: 26,763
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliolemieux View Post
Awesome hit. He had two others where I thought he was deadmeat and it was the other guy who got the worst of it. Thats when I became a fan of his too.



We were talking about the new girl last night. Meow posted a dirty pic of her that got taken down.
There is a new girl? Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Schenn is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 09:58 PM
  #255
keonsbitterness
Don't vote for Ford!
 
keonsbitterness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 9,438
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody View Post
What about the new chick on Sportsnet? Black hair, I don't remember her name but mmm
Erika Hawksworth, or something like that???

keonsbitterness is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 10:01 PM
  #256
Chandrashekhar Limit
Kunitz sucks balls
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Waterloo, ON
Country: Bangladesh
Posts: 15,778
vCash: 500
Jennifer Hedger sounds like a man.

Chandrashekhar Limit is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 10:01 PM
  #257
charliolemieux
No Lu-wiki Zone
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,476
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by keonsbitterness View Post
Erika Hawksworth, or something like that???
Something like that.

Been around quite a bit. Watched some clip of here doing stuff for several different stations.

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 10:02 PM
  #258
Schenn
Dirt Road Scholar
 
Schenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Huron County
Country: Canada
Posts: 26,763
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandrashekhar Limit View Post
Jennifer Hedger sounds like a man.
They all do, except Natasha.

Schenn is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 10:02 PM
  #259
BertCorbeau
Speak my Changuage
 
BertCorbeau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,485
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
That's a solid record, nice. How many games left?
4, two more weeks then playoffs

BertCorbeau is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 10:03 PM
  #260
BertCorbeau
Speak my Changuage
 
BertCorbeau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,485
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandrashekhar Limit View Post
Jennifer Hedger sounds like a man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattFratt View Post
They all do, except Natasha.
It's all about Kate Beirness:



What a beauty, got a huge crush on her

The wedding ring is noticeable

BertCorbeau is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 10:03 PM
  #261
Schenn
Dirt Road Scholar
 
Schenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Huron County
Country: Canada
Posts: 26,763
vCash: 500
Oh. The new girl is on Sportsnet. Sportsnet is lame. I do not watch Sportsnet unless I have to.

Schenn is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 10:05 PM
  #262
Schenn
Dirt Road Scholar
 
Schenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Huron County
Country: Canada
Posts: 26,763
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertCorbeau View Post
It's all about Kate Beirness:



What a beauty, got a huge crush on her

The wedding ring is noticeable
Alyonka Larianov is not considered an anchor, but hoooly.

Schenn is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 10:07 PM
  #263
donkeyy0
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,431
vCash: 500
Anybody know if Anderson is expected to be back at some point this week?

I need goalie starts and Dubnyk/Halak isn't cutting it...

donkeyy0 is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 10:10 PM
  #264
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,380
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeyy0 View Post
Anybody know if Anderson is expected to be back at some point this week?

I need goalie starts and Dubnyk/Halak isn't cutting it...
At the earliest I think he is back in a week.

Grant is online now  
Old
02-25-2013, 10:16 PM
  #265
donkeyy0
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,431
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
At the earliest I think he is back in a week.
Think I should pick up Nabokov for some spot starts? Gonna have to drop Conacher for him though.

donkeyy0 is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 10:17 PM
  #266
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,380
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeyy0 View Post
Think I should pick up Nabokov for some spot starts? Gonna have to drop Conacher for him though.
That is a very tough decision Are there playoffs for this league? Do you look to be safely making it? If you think you will still make the playoffs even with Anderson injured I would just wait.

Grant is online now  
Old
02-25-2013, 10:19 PM
  #267
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,380
vCash: 50
Another prediction thread is up and the standings updated. I'm tied for 4th now

Grant is online now  
Old
02-25-2013, 10:22 PM
  #268
donkeyy0
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,431
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
That is a very tough decision Are there playoffs for this league? Do you look to be safely making it? If you think you will still make the playoffs even with Anderson injured I would just wait.
Nabokov faces Boston, Toronto, Ottawa this week. I like all those matchups for him.

I'm in first place, but I'm facing the 2nd place team this week. And there's a cash prize for the reg season winner.

I doubt I can get Conacher back once I drop him, but B. Schenn is available...so I don't think I'd be losing MUCH in terms of production.

I was set up to destroy his year before Karlsson and Anderson went down. Halak/Anderson have the potential to be a pretty dirty tandem.

So proud of this team haha, considering I absolutely tanked last year so I could draft Karlsson...I was cheesed when he got hurt.

donkeyy0 is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 10:24 PM
  #269
Schenn
Dirt Road Scholar
 
Schenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Huron County
Country: Canada
Posts: 26,763
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
Another prediction thread is up and the standings updated. I'm tied for 4th now
I've been bumped up to 14th! I sit like 50th though.

Schenn is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 10:31 PM
  #270
DirtyDion03
Big Wheel
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,873
vCash: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
Another prediction thread is up and the standings updated. I'm tied for 4th now
Not too far behind man!

DirtyDion03 is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 10:31 PM
  #271
LeafsMonster
MeowLeafs is awesome
 
LeafsMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,915
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
Another prediction thread is up and the standings updated. I'm tied for 4th now
Ah your beating me! I missed a game and I'm still pretty high though. I'll catch up.

LeafsMonster is online now  
Old
02-25-2013, 10:34 PM
  #272
charliolemieux
No Lu-wiki Zone
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,476
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody View Post
I'm 90% sure thats appropriate, its Erin Hawkworth.. Fully clothed.
Dude the one deleted was 10x tamer.

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 10:37 PM
  #273
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,380
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeyy0 View Post
Nabokov faces Boston, Toronto, Ottawa this week. I like all those matchups for him.

I'm in first place, but I'm facing the 2nd place team this week. And there's a cash prize for the reg season winner.

I doubt I can get Conacher back once I drop him, but B. Schenn is available...so I don't think I'd be losing MUCH in terms of production.

I was set up to destroy his year before Karlsson and Anderson went down. Halak/Anderson have the potential to be a pretty dirty tandem.

So proud of this team haha, considering I absolutely tanked last year so I could draft Karlsson...I was cheesed when he got hurt.
If there is a regular season prize money I guess I would go for Nabokov.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattFratt View Post
I've been bumped up to 14th! I sit like 50th though.
I'm 3rd if I rank that way

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
Not too far behind man!
Yeah, the LL is representing well

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsMonster View Post
Ah your beating me! I missed a game and I'm still pretty high though. I'll catch up.
Yes I am You also guessed Orr would get the first goal one night and he wasn't playing. I mentioned it in here but I guess you didn't see it.

Grant is online now  
Old
02-25-2013, 10:39 PM
  #274
charliolemieux
No Lu-wiki Zone
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,476
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsMonster View Post
Ah your beating me! I missed a game and I'm still pretty high though. I'll catch up.
I'm gone off the leaderboard.

Keep picking the guy who scores the 2nd goal.

I'm catching up too.

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
02-25-2013, 10:40 PM
  #275
LeafsMonster
MeowLeafs is awesome
 
LeafsMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,915
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post

Yes I am You also guessed Orr would get the first goal one night and he wasn't playing. I mentioned it in here but I guess you didn't see it.
I changed it to kadri or Jvr. Can't remember which one.

LeafsMonster is online now  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:04 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.