HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

BAGM Prospects after 2017 - Never higher than 3 stars???

Old
02-25-2013, 11:00 PM
shotsavereboundSCORE

vCash: 500
BAGM Prospects after 2017 - Never higher than 3 stars???

Does anyone else have the problem that, every time you sim/play a BAGM team past the year 2017, there are never prospects higher than three stars?

I am a big BAGM simmer, and this happens every time. It makes everything so unrealistic - there are no elite talents under 30 after a while. Eventually, as the original NHLers retire, it causes this trickle down effect where an 81 overall can be a first line forward and a 74 overall can be a top 6 defenseman. One time I ended up with normal-caliber prospects after 2017, but only in 2026, and that only happened one time. The other times I have simmed deep into the 2020s, the normal-caliber prospects never start to reappear.

One thing of note - I bought the game the day it came out, and I don't have a hard drive so I cannot get xbox live and update anything.

shotsavereboundSCORE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2013, 11:17 PM
The Nuge
Farewell Smytty

vCash: 1026
Hasn't been the case for me. I drafted a 5 star, 82 overall (up to 93 after 2 seasons) LW in like 2019

The Nuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2013, 08:05 AM
shotsavereboundSCORE

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nuge View Post
Hasn't been the case for me. I drafted a 5 star, 82 overall (up to 93 after 2 seasons) LW in like 2019
What BAGM difficulty do you play on? I also always play with the Islanders on Easy and feel that could be related to why my dynasty's sim so similarly.

shotsavereboundSCORE is offline   Reply With Quote