HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Gionta glad he's back with Rats -timesunion.com

Closed Thread

Old
03-25-2005, 06:32 AM
ratsgirl
Rookie User

vCash: 500
Gionta glad he's back with Rats -timesunion.com

http://timesunion.com/AspStories/sto...date=3/25/2005

ALBANY -- His teammates placed a customized miniature hockey stick on the bench in front of Brian Gionta's stall Thursday morning when the 5-foot-7 forward came off the ice after practice at Pepsi Arena.

Gionta just smiled and then informed his mates that they made a mistake in the direction of the blade. "I'm a righty," said the Rochester-born winger who played in his first two games last weekend for the Rats after signing a post-NHL lockout contract to play in Albany the remainder of the season.

[...]

Ice chips: Thursday's practice included a rare scuffle between teammates Aleksander Suglobov and Matt DeMarchi that had to be broken up by players and Ftorek....

Old
03-25-2005, 10:07 AM
Sykie

Send a message via ICQ to Sykie
On the same article : "Thursday's practice included a rare scuffle between teammates Aleksander Suglobov and Matt DeMarchi that had to be broken up by players and Ftorek."

Hum not great. Hey guys, the Devils will need both of you, keep it cool !

Old
03-25-2005, 10:40 AM
Jaysfanatic*
BJ Elitist/Hipster

I actually saw a Rats game yesterday against the Amerks! I taped it on my PVR system, so I don't actually know what happened yet, all I saw was 0-0 after the first......thank goodness for the NHL network!

Ah ****, stupid NHL network showing a game that's a week old! The Rats lost that one 5-3 oh well, I still have a rats game that I can analyze.

Last edited by Jaysfanatic*: 03-25-2005 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Cause Im a big dumb dumb
Old
03-27-2005, 04:11 PM
Feed Me A Stray Cat

Send a message via AIM to Feed Me A Stray Cat
"Ice chips: Thursday's practice included a rare scuffle between teammates Aleksander Suglobov and Matt DeMarchi that had to be broken up by players and Ftorek...."

LMAO. Suggy and De Marchi? Not the most apt fighters...

Closed Thread