HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Columbus Blue Jackets
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2013 NHL Draft Thread II (6/30, 3PM EDT)

Closed Thread

Old
04-12-2013, 10:52 PM
Sore Loser
HF Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palinka View Post
That's certainly a reasonable opinion. There is a general consensus that the difference between Monahan and Lindholm at this point is no bigger than a coin flip. They're very similar players, but the biggest difference is that Monahan is leading a poor team against his own age group while Lindholm is playing a secondary role in a mens' league.

They may end up being two of those guys who are subconsciously joined at the hip in the eyes of the public in June, next June, and 20 Junes from now.

How is Petrovic doing, anyway?
Developing exactly as I'd hoped/expected ... WHL defenseman of the year last year, and has proven a hard to play against, physical beast for the AHL's San Antonio Rampage. Definitely thinking he has top-4 potential at this point ... while I was (somewhat) wrong about Dalton Smith, in that he may actually be an NHL player, I was correct that Petrovic likely has more upside. I'm not as fired up over that pick anymore since the selection of Ryan Murray, though.

Glad to hear you share my thoughts on Lindholm and Monahan, particularly because I know you've followed them closer than me. It makes me look like I actually know something, for a change.

For those interested in Sam Reinhart updates: Sam's team was brutally swept out of the first round of the WHL playoffs, with Sam going an unimpressive -8, with just one assist in the four games. He was named captain for Canada's U-18 team in the upcoming 2013 Championships.

Seth Jones and the Portland Winnerhawks (yes, the typo was intentional) swept the Spokane Chiefs out of the playoffs in a real hurry this week. Jones and co. were tasked with shutting down one of the more potent offenses in the league in the Chiefs, and did just that; finishing the series with 2 shutouts and just 3 goals against in the four game series. Really, the Hawks are unreal ... by my count, they boast 12 guys with serious NHL potential. Jones currently has 2 goals and 8 points, to go along with a +8 rating through his team's 8 playoff games. He wasn't overly physical against the Chiefs, but his skating was so effective, as he matched up against the top forwards stride for stride on every shift, and was dangerous with the puck every time he touched it. What amazes me about him is his sheer grace in his stride; he's 4 inches taller than Ryan Murray, and is nearly as good a skater. He's extremely effective in the transition game, and can turn a defensive coverage play into an offensive chance in a hurry. Every time I see this guy play, he seems to get better ... and that's really saying a lot, because he was pretty darn good to begin with.

I realize at this point that it's very unlikely that we're anywhere near the range in which he goes, but for me, this guy is separating himself from even Nathan MacKinnon at this point. Unless someone really wants the forward, Seth Jones looks like the #1 prospect in this draft.

Old
04-14-2013, 12:05 AM
Cash for Nash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sore Loser View Post
Developing exactly as I'd hoped/expected ... WHL defenseman of the year last year, and has proven a hard to play against, physical beast for the AHL's San Antonio Rampage. Definitely thinking he has top-4 potential at this point ... while I was (somewhat) wrong about Dalton Smith, in that he may actually be an NHL player, I was correct that Petrovic likely has more upside. I'm not as fired up over that pick anymore since the selection of Ryan Murray, though.

Glad to hear you share my thoughts on Lindholm and Monahan, particularly because I know you've followed them closer than me. It makes me look like I actually know something, for a change.

For those interested in Sam Reinhart updates: Sam's team was brutally swept out of the first round of the WHL playoffs, with Sam going an unimpressive -8, with just one assist in the four games. He was named captain for Canada's U-18 team in the upcoming 2013 Championships.

Seth Jones and the Portland Winnerhawks (yes, the typo was intentional) swept the Spokane Chiefs out of the playoffs in a real hurry this week. Jones and co. were tasked with shutting down one of the more potent offenses in the league in the Chiefs, and did just that; finishing the series with 2 shutouts and just 3 goals against in the four game series. Really, the Hawks are unreal ... by my count, they boast 12 guys with serious NHL potential. Jones currently has 2 goals and 8 points, to go along with a +8 rating through his team's 8 playoff games. He wasn't overly physical against the Chiefs, but his skating was so effective, as he matched up against the top forwards stride for stride on every shift, and was dangerous with the puck every time he touched it. What amazes me about him is his sheer grace in his stride; he's 4 inches taller than Ryan Murray, and is nearly as good a skater. He's extremely effective in the transition game, and can turn a defensive coverage play into an offensive chance in a hurry. Every time I see this guy play, he seems to get better ... and that's really saying a lot, because he was pretty darn good to begin with.

I realize at this point that it's very unlikely that we're anywhere near the range in which he goes, but for me, this guy is separating himself from even Nathan MacKinnon at this point. Unless someone really wants the forward, Seth Jones looks like the #1 prospect in this draft.

? Any way we could trade up to select Mackinnon.

Like send 2 first rounders?
Or all 3?

It'd be really nice to have that young franchise forward.

Old
04-14-2013, 12:17 AM
CBJWennberg41
Me when I watch CBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash for Nash View Post

Or all 3?

All three and then some.

AKA not worth it in a deep draft.

Old
04-14-2013, 12:36 AM
Cash for Nash

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBJBrassard16 View Post
All three and then some.

well.....that sucks. I get the whole "deep draft thing" but man.

Old
04-14-2013, 12:37 AM
Sore Loser
HF Partner

Quote:

Or all 3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBJBrassard16 View Post
All three and then some.

The first thing you have to do is find a team willing to deal that pick. The second thing you have to do is agree on a price, which, as mentioned here, is going to be extremely high. It's extremely rare for #1, or even #2 or #3 picks to be dealt, and in the circumstances that they are, it is typically for just a short move back (as in the Nash/Bouwmeester situation) or takes some serious finagling and jockeying (such as Brian Burke with the Sedins).

To be honest, the direction our franchise is heading in right now is something magical. JD mentioned that he was excited to come here, because unlike with St. Louis when he took over, we actually have some solid pieces in place. This is a team that is just a few players away from being a serious contender ... in my opinion, one of these picks will be dealt on draft day for an immediate producing, young forward ... the other two will be used to select pieces for the future. Time will tell, but count me out of the camp that's trying to send any/all of them away for one piece. We need to come away with as many quality assets as we can ... one player isn't going to turn us into a winner.

Old
04-14-2013, 12:45 AM
Cash for Nash

Quote:
The first thing you have to do is find a team willing to deal that pick. The second thing you have to do is agree on a price, which, as mentioned here, is going to be extremely high. It's extremely rare for #1, or even #2 or #3 picks to be dealt, and in the circumstances that they are, it is typically for just a short move back (as in the Nash/Bouwmeester situation) or takes some serious finagling and jockeying (such as Brian Burke with the Sedins).

To be honest, the direction our franchise is heading in right now is something magical. JD mentioned that he was excited to come here, because unlike with St. Louis when he took over, we actually have some solid pieces in place. This is a team that is just a few players away from being a serious contender ... in my opinion, one of these picks will be dealt on draft day for an immediate producing, young forward ... the other two will be used to select pieces for the future. Time will tell, but count me out of the camp that's trying to send any/all of them away for one piece. We need to come away with as many quality assets as we can ... one player isn't going to turn us into a winner.

Always like your takes....call me skeptical though until Jarmo proves it here.

I would honestly rather have one sure thing (Mac, Nash, Murray etc) than fire 3 bullets at maybe's like Brule, Zherdev, Filatov, Picard, Klesa, Brassard, etc.

But if the price is too high, its too high. I get it. I really was only talking picks here...

Just hypothetical here obviously. but you're of the opinion you'd rather have the 3 1st's slotted all in the 10-25 range than say the #2 pick (Mackinnon).

I like this discussion....

Old
04-14-2013, 12:46 AM
Mayor Bee
\/me_____you\/

Quote:

Or all 3?

If what's been bandied about so far is true, and some team picking in the 7-10 range is going to end up with Monahan or Lindholm, and teams between 11-20 will have a crack at guys like Domi or Horvat, then sit still and see what happens.

Personally, I think the only team who'd be willing to move a high pick to Columbus is going to be Calgary; Feaster would probably love the chance to say "We came out of this with 5 first-round picks".

Old
04-14-2013, 12:49 AM
Mayor Bee
\/me_____you\/

Personally, I'm also starting to wonder if MacKinnon isn't going to end up like Angelo Esposito, albeit to a lesser extent. Jones has solidified the top spot, Drouin has arguably overtaken MacKinnon...is it possible that one or two other forwards have as well? Could MacKinnon end up at 5?

Old
04-14-2013, 12:55 AM
Sore Loser
HF Partner

Quote:
Always like your takes....call me skeptical though until Jarmo proves it here.

I would honestly rather have one sure thing (Mac, Nash, Murray etc) than fire 3 bullets at maybe's like Brule, Zherdev, Filatov, Picard, Klesa, Brassard, etc.

But if the price is too high, its too high. I get it. I really was only talking picks here...

Just hypothetical here obviously. but you're of the opinion you'd rather have the 3 1st's slotted all in the 10-25 range than say the #2 pick (Mackinnon).

I like this discussion....
It's not that I'm against landing one of the top players in the draft, it's just that I'm against paying the price that it would take to move up and get them. The thing is, a team isn't going to trade a high (say, for argument's sake, second overall) pick, just to move down and get three draft picks - for exactly the point you make here. The likely asking price for this pick would be the highest of our first rounders, and Ryan Murray. So, you evaluate as such: is Ryan Murray and (again, for argument's sake) Hunter Shinkaruk worth Nathan MacKinnon? I say no way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayor Bee View Post
Personally, I'm also starting to wonder if MacKinnon isn't going to end up like Angelo Esposito, albeit to a lesser extent. Jones has solidified the top spot, Drouin has arguably overtaken MacKinnon...is it possible that one or two other forwards have as well? Could MacKinnon end up at 5?
I don't see MacKinnon falling past three, and honestly still think he goes top-2. People are seriously over-evaluating him the same way that they did John Tavares. This draft has a lot of eerie similarities to that one, and in the end, I really believe that MacKinnon is the best forward available. Drouin does look like a top line player, but I think MacKinnon is the guy that drives the top line, so to speak.

Old
04-14-2013, 09:16 AM
Cash for Nash

Quote:
It's not that I'm against landing one of the top players in the draft, it's just that I'm against paying the price that it would take to move up and get them. The thing is, a team isn't going to trade a high (say, for argument's sake, second overall) pick, just to move down and get three draft picks - for exactly the point you make here. The likely asking price for this pick would be the highest of our first rounders, and Ryan Murray. So, you evaluate as such: is Ryan Murray and (again, for argument's sake) Hunter Shinkaruk worth Nathan MacKinnon? I say no way.

I don't see MacKinnon falling past three, and honestly still think he goes top-2. People are seriously over-evaluating him the same way that they did John Tavares. This draft has a lot of eerie similarities to that one, and in the end, I really believe that MacKinnon is the best forward available. Drouin does look like a top line player, but I think MacKinnon is the guy that drives the top line, so to speak.

Ditto as well....But the argument could be made as well that some teams (NY Islanders) were mocked last year for giving up the entire draft to move up like 3 spots and the CBJ was criticized for not talking the deal (I think the CBJ made the right call fwiw) staying pat and talking a player they liked (Murray). And with a "deep draft" I would think giving up 3 first rounders > than the Islanders deal. But it's just speculation I guess. You know more than I do in this department.

Old
04-14-2013, 01:00 PM
major major

Quote:
I think Murray + 12th is a realistic asking price. I don't know if I'd do it, but after the lottery we might see better chances for a deal, depending on where teams find themselves. Ordinarily, team need shouldn't be that big of a factor when it comes to Mackinnon level talent, but Tampa, Philly, Carolina and to a lesser extent Colorado are not building from scratch. They have lots of top forwards, but are near the bottom of the league because of defence. There is a deal there to be made.

Quote:
Drouin does look like a top line player, but I think MacKinnon is the guy that drives the top line, so to speak.
Most assumed that was the case when Drouin started heating up, but that's a pretty tough claim to make after Drouin scores 29 points in 11 games with Mackinnon out of the lineup this winter.

Quote:
Ditto as well....But the argument could be made as well that some teams (NY Islanders) were mocked last year for giving up the entire draft to move up like 3 spots and the CBJ was criticized for not talking the deal (I think the CBJ made the right call fwiw) staying pat and talking a player they liked (Murray). And with a "deep draft" I would think giving up 3 first rounders > than the Islanders deal. But it's just speculation I guess. You know more than I do in this department.
I don't know what folks were saying on these boards, but serious analysts thought the Isles' offer was insufficient based on historical results (4th, 34th, 64th, etc... < 2nd). To get a Mackinnon pick we'd have to move either multiple firsts, Murray +, or start bringing in roster players into the discussion.

Old
04-14-2013, 08:33 PM
jacketman10

No way do I trade Ryan Murray. Top pairing d-man who I believe will be a franchise type who plays at a high level for 10 to 15 years.

Old
04-14-2013, 08:49 PM
OldGoaltender

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacketman10 View Post
No way do I trade Ryan Murray. Top pairing d-man who I believe will be a franchise type who plays at a high level for 10 to 15 years.
I agree. After watching the dismal play of Aucoin with Wiz not that far behind him I keep Murray. Nurse has my interest with the way some of our blue line has played as of recent.

Old
04-15-2013, 02:39 AM
major major

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGoaltender View Post
I agree. After watching the dismal play of Aucoin with Wiz not that far behind him I keep Murray. Nurse has my interest with the way some of our blue line has played as of recent.
Funny how the up and down play of parts of our team affects our draft favorites. I feel the same way. Murray would be very helpful right now, and a guy like Nurse (who has long been favored for his shutdown abilities) is very appealing as a stabilizing force.

I also really like our centre corps, Arty especially- It's finally knocked me off the #1 Center draft-kick I've been on. I think in a couple years some combination of Arty-Johan-Duby-Letestu-Dmac-Jenner is going to be solid in terms of scoring, but well above average when it comes to defence, faceoffs, and other intangibles.

Old
04-15-2013, 09:59 AM
Palinka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Speed View Post
Fair point, but I still don't regard Domi as a swing-for-the-fences type pick, which is what I was getting at. I feel like you take him with half a mind on his ceiling and half a mind on his floor. He's not a very risky player as far as his future goes he could be an 80+ point player, but is probably more likely to settle somewhere between 50 and 70 points, but would seemingly be able to fill a spot in the lineup in some other capacity if the offense doesn't translate. To me, this is just about the definition of a safe pick, and I just predict that Jarmo will be aggressive. I would welcome Domi without any hesitation, however, and I could be way off the mark regarding Jarmo. Just a gut feeling.

Now, I may not have the same time and resources that I used to when I was able to keep up on watching the Junior ranks, but I still try to do a fair amount of research, so hopefully I'm not talking out of my ass. I'm only 22, but for about 2 years I took advantage of being out of school and having relatives in areas where it made things possible. Really wanted to get in on that side of the business. Now music is my life, but I guess I wouldn't be too upset if it didn't work out so I could pursue scouting (though, I understand the full-time gig is a lot more taxing and less glamourous than it appears )
You're doing fine, and I apologize if I came off as patronizing or demeaning in any way.

Old
04-15-2013, 10:02 AM
Palinka

Quote:
Originally Posted by major major View Post
Funny how the up and down play of parts of our team affects our draft favorites. I feel the same way. Murray would be very helpful right now, and a guy like Nurse (who has long been favored for his shutdown abilities) is very appealing as a stabilizing force.

I also really like our centre corps, Arty especially- It's finally knocked me off the #1 Center draft-kick I've been on. I think in a couple years some combination of Arty-Johan-Duby-Letestu-Dmac-Jenner is going to be solid in terms of scoring, but well above average when it comes to defence, faceoffs, and other intangibles.
Darnell Nurse is someone I just don't see the love for. I should say that I see the love, but I don't see why. He's got great physical tools, but I have serious questions about his vision and decision-making. With me, that's a deal-breaker. I had an admittedly smaller sample than some others, but this concern was present nearly across the board. Some are convinced that he can overcome it, while I just don't want to hear of it. To me, he's a lot like Zach Bogosian, who I viewed extensively. He may be fine in the NHL, if someone gets to him and pares down the scenarios that he might face and simply eliminates any real decision-making from his game. If that's what it takes to be successful, is it someone you'd burn a first on? And especially in the range that he's projected to go? I wouldn't do it, and I don't think I'd ever regret not doing it.

It's been said that he's inconsistent, that he's growing into his body, that he's finding his way, blah blah blah. I don't see it that way. I see it as a fundamental flaw that can only be relieved under a very specific set of circumstances.

A Greyhound to keep an eye on is Sergei Tolchinsky. Listed height be damned, I don't think he's any taller than Marty St. Louis. He's a guy who everyone says loves the game, but if he spent anywhere near as much time learning how to backcheck as he does working on stickhandling, he'd be a first-round prospect. His offensive skill, particularly in tight spaces, is impressive and intriguing. I can see him going as high as the second round simply because he can do things with the puck that few others can. I don't know if I'd be the one to take the risk on him though. And I certainly wouldn't use a first on him, but I can see someone using a later pick on him and possibly getting a gem.

Going back to Nurse and Zadorov, who I've already talked about in this thread, I don't see a need to use a high pick on either one. The defensive depth in Columbus, in Springfield, and elsewhere in the system is really good. But the other thing is that, with the exception of Seth Jones all alone at #1, I don't see a franchise defenseman at all. I see a lot of guys who have flaws in their respective games that I don't know can be addressed. The other possible first-rounders out there are Rasmus Ristolainen, who I saw a bit of and who I'd describe as a poor man's Ryan Murray, with the same well-rounded skill set and all. I've mentioned Nurse and Zadorov. I've only seen the WHL guys (Josh Morrissey and Ryan Pulock) on tape, and I like Pulock a lot. I did see Mirco Mueller at the WJC, and he's another one of these smart and understated guys, along with Chris Bigras. Robert Hagg in Sweden is someone else I saw, and it's impossible to tell where he'll be in two or three years.

Among defensemen, there's one true #1 guy (Jones), a couple of guys who might end up at that level but aren't exactly a sure thing, and a lot of guys who might top out as a #2 if they're lucky. If I've got three first-rounders and none of them are #1 overall, I'm going forward, forward, forward.

Old
04-15-2013, 10:06 AM
Palinka

Quote:
Good to see that he's coming along. I hate the idea of using a kid to poke at someone else, good-natured though it is.

Quote:
Any word in your area as to whether that'll affect his stock going into next season?

Quote:
To what extent is the overall dominance of the Winterhawks impacting Jones though? Going against a team with that much firepower in every area of their team creates the ultimate scenario for opponents of damned if you do, damned if you don't. Does an inherently passive and reactionary style creep into how opponents play the game, which allows for a more decisive transition game on the part of Portland to do serious damage at a much higher rate?

Old
04-15-2013, 05:43 PM
EspenK

Quote:

Among defensemen, there's one true #1 guy (Jones), a couple of guys who might end up at that level but aren't exactly a sure thing, and a lot of guys who might top out as a #2 if they're lucky. If I've got three first-rounders and none of them are #1 overall, I'm going forward, forward, forward.

I've enjoyed your posts both recently and during the Nash drama. Now that I see you are very smart I'll enjoy them even more.

Keep posting.

Old
04-15-2013, 09:13 PM
Sore Loser
HF Partner

Quote:
I've only seen the WHL guys (Josh Morrissey and Ryan Pulock) on tape, and I like Pulock a lot. I did see Mirco Mueller at the WJC, and he's another one of these smart and understated guys...

I'll jump in here: Not as in love with Josh Morrissey as some other people are. To me, he's a smaller version of a player we just traded away. There is plenty of upside with him, but by no means is he a Morgan Rielly.

Ryan Pulock, consequently, is a guy I'm very high on, and still feel could be one of the best players to come out of this draft. Skating is what it is - it can be worked on - but, fact of the matter is, this is a bigger frame guy, with an absolute cannon of a shot, a good head for the game, and leadership qualities. I boasted last year that in the (lone) live appearance I've seen of him, he fired a one-timer that had to be over 100 mph. I was ostracized from the main prospects board, and have never posted there since ... while I've noticed that many of those same people are now ranting about his big shot. Funny how things go full circle. Whoever lands Pulock will be getting a gem.

Mirco Mueller is a guy that started out the year doing little to impress me, but seemed to actually get better after Ryan Murray was injured. Bigger frame guy, decent skater who makes a good first pass. Reminds me of a slightly bigger version of Paul Martin, a guy who isn't going to be overly physical or really stand out in any particular area, but is just smooth all around.

Quote:
Any word in your area as to whether that'll affect his stock going into next season?
I think he'll be fine. A couple of pages back in this thread, I mentioned how impressive it was that he even was able to lead his team into the playoffs. They're deep in the midst of a rebuild, which certainly isn't helped by the Cody Eakin trade two years ago, and should have had no business finishing anywhere but the bottom of the league. They went up against a stacked Edmonton team that hasn't lost a game since game 2 of that series, sweeping out a very good Medicine Hat Tigers team. He's already been named captain for his team for next season, and I would be really surprised if he doesn't pick right back up with a dominant regular season.

Quote:
To what extent is the overall dominance of the Winterhawks impacting Jones though? Going against a team with that much firepower in every area of their team creates the ultimate scenario for opponents of damned if you do, damned if you don't. Does an inherently passive and reactionary style creep into how opponents play the game, which allows for a more decisive transition game on the part of Portland to do serious damage at a much higher rate?
It's true that Seth had it very easy with Portland, but I do find it at least somewhat impressive that he was able to come into a new league, with all new teammates, and step right into the role that he did, as a top pairing guy playing key minutes in all situations. He matched up against the top forwards in the league every night, and was really the best player on the ice in every game I saw him play live. I have a hard time finding many weaknesses in his game. At first, I was skeptical on the hype, and really didn't want to like him because of the situation he avoided in Everett - but, his game really spoke for itself, and I really feel he's deserving of the hype.

Would his statistics be as good on another team? Likely not ... but, I really don't think it would affect his draft stock that much, as it didn't Ryan Murray last year.

Old
04-15-2013, 10:52 PM
major major

Quote:
Darnell Nurse is someone I just don't see the love for.
Thanks for the report. We're likely picking all three after 10th overall anyways, so what I really want to know more about is guys like Horvat, Rychel, Mantha, etc.. Who is your favorite power forward?

Old
04-16-2013, 09:27 AM
Xoggz22

Where it appears our picks are likely to fall we probably need to learn more about guys like Gauthier, Zykov, Wennberg, Lazar, Mantha (covered) and Erne....

Looks like we'll have all our pickst at or after #13.

Old
04-16-2013, 10:32 AM
alphafox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoggz22 View Post
Where it appears our picks are likely to fall we probably need to learn more about guys like Gauthier, Zykov, Wennberg, Lazar, Mantha (covered) and Erne....

Looks like we'll have all our pickst at or after #13.
I still think we move picks and choose twice in the first. My guess is still Domi and shinkaruk.

Old
04-16-2013, 12:06 PM
OldGoaltender

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphafox View Post
I still think we move picks and choose twice in the first. My guess is still Domi and shinkaruk.
That would be a very good first round. I agree think we move two to get a higher pick.

Old
04-16-2013, 01:22 PM
Xoggz22

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphafox View Post
I don't disagree with possibly moving the picks. Ideally we see how the front end takes shape. I think the 4/5 spot is the key with how things develop. Nurse and Barkov are the two most likely but Nichushkin could slide in and Monohan or Lindholm could bump up. If Lindholm slides at all (around 7-9 range) I would really love to see a move up to get him (or even Monohan).

I'm not feeling Domi and Shinkaruk. Both smallish players and I think CBJ will want more size out of one of their picks.

Old
04-16-2013, 01:47 PM
major major

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoggz22 View Post
I don't disagree with possibly moving the picks. Ideally we see how the front end takes shape. I think the 4/5 spot is the key with how things develop. Nurse and Barkov are the two most likely but Nichushkin could slide in and Monohan or Lindholm could bump up. If Lindholm slides at all (around 7-9 range) I would really love to see a move up to get him (or even Monohan).

I'm not feeling Domi and Shinkaruk. Both smallish players and I think CBJ will want more size out of one of their picks.
Domi is built like his dad, though. Not a small player. Could easily be 5-9 200 pounds in the NHL.

Lindholm looks ideal, I'm not sure about Monahan, because outside of our own Palinka, few scouting reports will give him top-line upside.

Closed Thread