HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2/26/13 "Is The Pen Mightier?" - Penguins VS Panthers

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-26-2013, 08:19 PM
  #226
nhlfan9191
Registered User
 
nhlfan9191's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,860
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingRats View Post
If nothing else, we find entertaining ways to lose and blow leads. Our games from a pure entertainment point of view have been good.
This is 99.9% on goaltending tonight.

nhlfan9191 is offline  
Old
02-26-2013, 08:19 PM
  #227
Beezer
I'm Da Better Goalie
 
Beezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Orlando, Florida
Country: Brazil
Posts: 6,511
vCash: 500
pathetic period all the way around! pathetic by the Pens to start and pathetic by us to finish. And pathetic officiating too.

Beezer is offline  
Old
02-26-2013, 08:21 PM
  #228
Erick*
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Broward, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 13,236
vCash: 500
Between what Vokoun did to Kopecky and what Jose Theodore is doing to the Panthers tonight, this game could use some Keith Ballard.

Erick* is offline  
Old
02-26-2013, 08:21 PM
  #229
Tooth Rez
Registered User
 
Tooth Rez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: West Palm Beach
Country: United States
Posts: 204
vCash: 500
what an insane period. i hope our boys take away 2 points from the Pens in the 3rd. i didn't catch the Huberdeau penalty replay, was it intentional?

side note:
unless you are born and raised in Pitt, how can you proudly be a fan of their team? consistently dirty and whiny play from a more skilled bunch.

Tooth Rez is offline  
Old
02-26-2013, 08:21 PM
  #230
Madhatter73
Registered User
 
Madhatter73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 663
vCash: 500
I'm sure Dineen is just giving Theo "a chance" at not sucking tonight...

Madhatter73 is offline  
Old
02-26-2013, 08:21 PM
  #231
Blad Meaning Gud
Yu - Behr - Doe
 
Blad Meaning Gud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,912
vCash: 500
Santorelli -2 in 8 minutes

Blad Meaning Gud is offline  
Old
02-26-2013, 08:22 PM
  #232
Benched
Registered User
 
Benched's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 4,654
vCash: 500
Pull Theo. Clem was strong last time out.

I can't believe I'm saying that. But I am. Theo is just pure garbage tonight. Two soft ass goals that had no business being goals.

Benched is offline  
Old
02-26-2013, 08:23 PM
  #233
Erick*
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Broward, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 13,236
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooth Rez View Post
what an insane period. i hope our boys take away 2 points from the Pens in the 3rd. i didn't catch the Huberdeau penalty replay, was it intentional?

side note:
unless you are born and raised in Pitt, how can you proudly be a fan of their team? consistently dirty and whiny play from a more skilled bunch.
I also hope pigs start flying tomorrow morning, but it's probably not happening.

Erick* is offline  
Old
02-26-2013, 08:24 PM
  #234
CanadianPanther
#CatsAreComing
 
CanadianPanther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Caledon, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,737
vCash: 1076
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatscratchFever View Post
Do you have bricks?
I don't know what else to do but laugh with this game.

If I was Dineen, I would give Theo a Stone Cold Stunner through a table. I could handle the first two soft serves but the 3rd goal and the unlucky bounce?

Pittsburgh has all the momentum now and our confidence is crushed. A loss here tonight will really test my calm, laid back nature.

CanadianPanther is offline  
Old
02-26-2013, 08:24 PM
  #235
Erick*
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Broward, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 13,236
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benched View Post
Pull Theo. Clem was strong last time out.

I can't believe I'm saying that. But I am. Theo is just pure garbage tonight. Two soft ass goals that had no business being goals.
More like four, really.

Erick* is offline  
Old
02-26-2013, 08:24 PM
  #236
Tooth Rez
Registered User
 
Tooth Rez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: West Palm Beach
Country: United States
Posts: 204
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick View Post
I also hope pigs start flying tomorrow morning, but it's probably not happening.
heh. well, i can innocently choose "hope" over "expect".

Tooth Rez is offline  
Old
02-26-2013, 08:25 PM
  #237
nhlfan9191
Registered User
 
nhlfan9191's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,860
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick View Post
Between what Vokoun did to Kopecky and what Jose Theodore is doing to the Panthers tonight, this game could use some Keith Ballard.
Theo's been bad but he doesn't deserve to have his ear sliced open because of it. Just hand him his hat and that's punishment enough.

nhlfan9191 is offline  
Old
02-26-2013, 08:26 PM
  #238
Tooth Rez
Registered User
 
Tooth Rez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: West Palm Beach
Country: United States
Posts: 204
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhlfan9191 View Post
Theo's been bad but he doesn't deserve to have his ear sliced open because of it. Just hand him his hat and that's punishment enough.
vokoun on the other hand... ****er

Tooth Rez is offline  
Old
02-26-2013, 08:26 PM
  #239
Reverend Mayhem
I would be awesomer.
 
Reverend Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Port Coquitlam, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,878
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Reverend Mayhem
Hey boys, don't get the privilege of watching much Panther hockey and just needed a couple quick questions answered.

I thought Weiss would be looking for a big pay day and would have a huge breakout year, I know he's not in tonight but is his stat line not doing his play justice this year?

Also I'm assuming Versteeg will be back soon and that must play big to your offense for sure...is he playing 1st or 2nd line minutes when he comes back though? He always seemed to play like a first line player against the Canucks and thought he could reach 35 goals if he got the opportunity.

Thanks in advance guys, and kick Pittsburgh's ass!

Reverend Mayhem is offline  
Old
02-26-2013, 08:29 PM
  #240
Erick*
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Broward, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 13,236
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Mayhem View Post
Hey boys, don't get the privilege of watching much Panther hockey and just needed a couple quick questions answered.

I thought Weiss would be looking for a big pay day and would have a huge breakout year, I know he's not in tonight but is his stat line not doing his play justice this year?

Also I'm assuming Versteeg will be back soon and that must play big to your offense for sure...is he playing 1st or 2nd line minutes when he comes back though? He always seemed to play like a first line player against the Canucks and thought he could reach 35 goals if he got the opportunity.

Thanks in advance guys, and kick Pittsburgh's ass!
No, Weiss has been as terrible as his stats say.

As for Versteeg, hopefully the 4th line. Perhaps the 3rd whenever he stops floating.

Erick* is offline  
Old
02-26-2013, 08:30 PM
  #241
PatchworkCat
Registered User
 
PatchworkCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Washington, D.C.
Country: United States
Posts: 13
vCash: 500
The Martin goal was strong and bad bounces do happen, but we should really be looking at a 4-2 game right now. As has already been mentioned, we can either have goal scoring or good goaltending....

PatchworkCat is offline  
Old
02-26-2013, 08:30 PM
  #242
TheEkbombIsReal
Paaaaaanthers
 
TheEkbombIsReal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Gothenburg
Country: Sweden
Posts: 1,507
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Mayhem View Post
Hey boys, don't get the privilege of watching much Panther hockey and just needed a couple quick questions answered.

I thought Weiss would be looking for a big pay day and would have a huge breakout year, I know he's not in tonight but is his stat line not doing his play justice this year?

Also I'm assuming Versteeg will be back soon and that must play big to your offense for sure...is he playing 1st or 2nd line minutes when he comes back though? He always seemed to play like a first line player against the Canucks and thought he could reach 35 goals if he got the opportunity.

Thanks in advance guys, and kick Pittsburgh's ass!
Actually, I think he has a bit too many points. He's been pretty bad this year (Trying to say this as nicely as I can).

Versteeg is playing 1st line minutes, he hasn't been that good either. Actually, our whole first line has been pretty damn bad.

And thanks, hopefully we will, but right now it's looking pretty dark out there.

TheEkbombIsReal is offline  
Old
02-26-2013, 08:32 PM
  #243
CanadianPanther
#CatsAreComing
 
CanadianPanther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Caledon, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,737
vCash: 1076
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhlfan9191 View Post
Theo's been bad but he doesn't deserve to have his ear sliced open because of it. Just hand him his hat and that's punishment enough.
Don't be that guy! A stunner or possibly what Ballard did to Vokoun is a sufficient punishment I feel

CanadianPanther is offline  
Old
02-26-2013, 08:35 PM
  #244
Benched
Registered User
 
Benched's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 4,654
vCash: 500
I hate to ***** about it so much but when is the refereeing going to change? Orpik himself has gotten away with three different things tonight, not to mention what happened on the Kopecky goal.

It's just disgusting.

Benched is offline  
Old
02-26-2013, 08:35 PM
  #245
Panteras
perennial loser
 
Panteras's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Television sky
Country: United States
Posts: 7,893
vCash: 500
that's a sick mask Clemmensen has

Panteras is online now  
Old
02-26-2013, 08:35 PM
  #246
Tooth Rez
Registered User
 
Tooth Rez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: West Palm Beach
Country: United States
Posts: 204
vCash: 500
clemmer in

Tooth Rez is offline  
Old
02-26-2013, 08:35 PM
  #247
Rats96Yo
Registered User
 
Rats96Yo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Coral Springs
Posts: 419
vCash: 500
theo out!

Rats96Yo is offline  
Old
02-26-2013, 08:36 PM
  #248
PSLguy
#catsarecoming
 
PSLguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Port St. Lucie, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 1,330
vCash: 500
Clemmer in for Theo!

PSLguy is offline  
Old
02-26-2013, 08:36 PM
  #249
Boooooth10
Registered User
 
Boooooth10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 7,207
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benched View Post
I hate to ***** about it so much but when is the refereeing going to change? Orpik himself has gotten away with three different things tonight, not to mention what happened on the Kopecky goal.

It's just disgusting.
Dude, we've had 8 powerplays.

Boooooth10 is offline  
Old
02-26-2013, 08:37 PM
  #250
Rats96Yo
Registered User
 
Rats96Yo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Coral Springs
Posts: 419
vCash: 500
dineen must have been pissed

Rats96Yo is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:52 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.