HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Vancouver Canucks
Notices

Pre game warm ups

Old
04-29-2013, 11:04 AM
welshrangersfan

vCash: 500
Pre game warm ups

Quick question to all you regular Rogers Arena attendees! I'm on vacation in Vancouver from the UK over the course of the next two weeks and have managed to score a couple of tickets for Games 2 and 5 of the Sharks playoff series.

Just as many of you have I'm sure, I've been to a few nhl arenas throughout North America over the last few seasons and always buy nosebleed seats (combination of being a cheapskate and liking watching plays develop from above), and I've never had a problem in being allowed to go down to the glass during warm ups to take photos etc....except for once at the BankAtlantic Center where we were told in no uncertain terms that only people with lower bowl tickets could go to the glass during warm ups.

So....my question is this, are you allowed to go down to the glass to view warm ups no matter where your seat is located at Rogers Arena? Any response would be gratefully received. Thanks.

welshrangersfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-29-2013, 11:06 AM
Canadian Gold X3
It is what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshrangersfan View Post
Quick question to all you regular Rogers Arena attendees! I'm on vacation in Vancouver from the UK over the course of the next two weeks and have managed to score a couple of tickets for Games 2 and 5 of the Sharks playoff series.

Just as many of you have I'm sure, I've been to a few nhl arenas throughout North America over the last few seasons and always buy nosebleed seats (combination of being a cheapskate and liking watching plays develop from above), and I've never had a problem in being allowed to go down to the glass during warm ups to take photos etc....except for once at the BankAtlantic Center where we were told in no uncertain terms that only people with lower bowl tickets could go to the glass during warm ups.

So....my question is this, are you allowed to go down to the glass to view warm ups no matter where your seat is located at Rogers Arena? Any response would be gratefully received. Thanks.
Yes, you are allowed.

Canadian Gold X3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-29-2013, 11:50 AM
JerkChicken

Yep...You just can't access the lower levels of the 'club seat' section.

You should have no problem heading down to ice-level of any non-club section during the pre-game skate.

Enjoy!

JerkChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-29-2013, 11:51 AM
Taelin
Resident Hipster

Just make sure to arrive around 6:15 so you actually get a spot down there.

Taelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-29-2013, 01:25 PM
welshrangersfan

Thanks for the info all, much appreciated. Looking forward to being in your great city!

welshrangersfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-29-2013, 04:29 PM
Fat Tony

You might want to hang back a few rows. The first row is for the kids pressing their faces right up against the glass.

Fat Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-29-2013, 04:31 PM
Eddy Punch Clock
Gold Jerry!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Tony View Post
You might want to hang back a few rows. The first row is for the kids pressing their faces right up against the glass.
I used to stand on the seat and hang my program over the glass and wiat for autographs.

Doubt that happens anymore.

Eddy Punch Clock is offline   Reply With Quote