HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Political Discussion - "on-topic & unmoderated"
Political Discussion - "on-topic & unmoderated" Rated PG13, unmoderated but threads must stay on topic - that means you can flame each other all you want as long as it's legal

NYRFAN88's illuminating thread about AIDS

Old
03-01-2013, 08:04 AM
Nightslyr

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Nightslyr
NYRFAN88's illuminating thread about AIDS

Nightslyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 08:05 AM
Doppler Drift

Really is too bad you can't kick someone in the junk over the interwebs sometimes.

Doppler Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 08:08 AM
Leafsdude7
Stand-Up Philosopher

Send a message via AIM to Leafsdude7 Send a message via MSN to Leafsdude7 Send a message via Yahoo to Leafsdude7
I thought about posting this thread, but I already know how it's going to end, and that's a simple handwave of the evidence and an insistence that he knows everything and we know nothing and that we should just take his word for it all.

It should be fun to watch, though. Insanity can be an entertaining spectator sport.

Leafsdude7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 08:10 AM
Epsilon
#TeamHolland

Any backstory to this thread? Is NYRFAN88 posting some AIDS conspiracy in another one that I'm ignoring?

Epsilon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 08:11 AM
Doppler Drift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
Any backstory to this thread? Is NYRFAN88 posting some AIDS conspiracy in another one that I'm ignoring?
Go to the Sex Ed thread if you want a headache.

Doppler Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 08:14 AM
Leafsdude7
Stand-Up Philosopher

Send a message via AIM to Leafsdude7 Send a message via MSN to Leafsdude7 Send a message via Yahoo to Leafsdude7
I'll fire the first salvo:

HIV under an electron microscope.

PS: Nice use of the word "Illuminating" in the thread title.

Old
03-01-2013, 08:31 AM
Nightslyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafsdude7 View Post
PS: Nice use of the word "Illuminating" in the thread title.
I was hoping someone would notice.

Old
03-01-2013, 08:40 AM
NYRFANMANI
beyond good and evil

I really like the song in the OP, remembers me of the Rangers Powerplay song ^^. I'll compose an answer for this one in the next days. I'm out of town on a birthday-party. But "I'll be back". (<- "Terminator accent")

I found the important video that opened my mind on this theme, I'll post that one for now:

after two minutes it gets important.

Let me say again! it is buisness as usual! Money for the Pharma industry, they make up ******** and try to heal you with more ********. In fact they just wanna mess around with your balance sheet. They want you indebtened, so they actually own your ass ... buisness as usual. Same thing goes for Chemotherapie. But easy there boys. Tumors exist yes. But the medical treatement offered is just retarded ... or lets say amoral ...

NYRFANMANI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 08:45 AM
Helton4Hall
Internet Charlatan

vCash: 69
You guys are all dumb, there is a ton of evidence out there that AIDS doesn't exist. What, you think having sex with a monkey would suddenly break out this huge virus to kill millions of people? (Remember, this is EXACTLY what the Globalists want, mass human extermination)

What the ****, we are related to monkeys!!! They share 99% of our DNA!! Do monkeys get AIDS? No, how could we get something from our closest relatives that THEY DON'T HAVE.

They are all LYING to you. This is why Magic Johnson is still alive, he plays the globalist games, so they keep him and his AIDS storyline around. If they don't want you, AIDS is a really good way to get rid of you. Why do you think so FEW of the rich and successful get AIDS? Because they are already playing along with the Globalist schemes, so there's no reason to get rid of them. But trust me, if they diverge from the gameplan, AIDS is a great way to make you disappear.

Truth is, the Globalists want to kill MILLIONS. We need resistance. AIDS is not real. No, your uncle didn't get aids, he manged to piss off the Globalists while working for twelve dollars an hour at Wal Mart and they needed to get rid of him. Pay attention.

Helton4Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 08:48 AM
The Moose

NYRFAN might be referring to this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIDS_denialist

The only reason I heard about it was because Serge Lang, a famous mathematician, was involved in this movement.

The Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 08:50 AM
Nightslyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN88 View Post
I really like the song in the OP, remembers me of the Rangers Powerplay song ^^. I'll compose an answer for this one in the next days. I'm out of town on a birthday-party. But "I'll be back". (<- "Terminator accent")

I found the important video that opened my mind on this theme, I'll post that one for now:

Let me say again! it is buisness as usual! Money for the Pharma industry, they make up ******** and try to heal you with more ********. In fact they just wanna mess around with your balance sheet. They want you indebtened, so they actually own your ass ... buisness as usual. Same thing goes for Chemotherapie. But easy there boys. Tumors exist yes. But the medical treatement offered is just retarded ... or lets say amoral ...
You do realize that she died. Of AIDS. https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclien...w=1440&bih=757

Old
03-01-2013, 08:51 AM
Helton4Hall
Internet Charlatan

Quote:

http://scienceblogs.com/erv/2012/04/...v-denier-dead/

Whoops.

Old
03-01-2013, 08:55 AM
NYRFANMANI
beyond good and evil

Wow. Big bummer ... honestly

She probably just got shut up though ... I'm not gonna change my position though. AIDS is there just to make money of your ass, by simultaneously making you sicker and more profitable through medication ...

Old
03-01-2013, 08:55 AM
Ilkka Sinisalo
Amazing American

this guy is a ****ing imbecile.

Ilkka Sinisalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 08:56 AM
Nightslyr

Quote:

She probably just got shut up though ... I'm not gonna change my position though. AIDS is there just to make money of your ass, by simultaneously making you sicker and more profitable through medication ...
And your scientific evidence is...?

Old
03-01-2013, 08:58 AM
Epsilon
#TeamHolland

Quote:

Quote:

Holy shit.

Epsilon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 08:59 AM
Leafsdude7
Stand-Up Philosopher

Quote:

Called it. Just handwaving evidence.

So sad that you're so completely unwilling to change.

Then again, I suppose it'd make it harder to promote a position if an insane ranter like yourself supported it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightslyr View Post
And your scientific evidence is...?
Science is just another part of the conspiracy. What you really need to use is intuition.

Old
03-01-2013, 08:59 AM
Ilkka Sinisalo
Amazing American

yeah and all those young and middle aged guys, plus massive numbers of people in Africa, are just committing suicide in droves and pretending to have a terminal disease to further the agenda of the New World Order.

Old
03-01-2013, 09:00 AM
The Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Jones View Post
I have a good friend that works for the company that has the largest market share in HIV medication. According to him, the current treatment regimes are less invasive (just 1 pill a day) and highly effective. It is not a cure, but HIV is no longer the death sentence it was two decades ago. Additionally, apparently they are using ideas from researching HIV to treat Hep C.

The Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 09:00 AM
NYRFANMANI
beyond good and evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilkka Sinisalo View Post
this guy is a ****ing imbecile.
Anyhting new from the fascist corner?

Last edited by NYRFANMANI: 03-01-2013 at 09:08 AM.
Old
03-01-2013, 09:03 AM
Nightslyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilkka Sinisalo View Post
yeah and all those young and middle aged guys, plus massive numbers of people in Africa, are just committing suicide in droves and pretending to have a terminal disease to further the agenda of the New World Order.
Nonononono

NO

See, Africa, with its gems and (perhaps/potentially) oil could be the major power that challenges the Illuminati. To combat against that, the Illuminati sows discord and poisons those people via aid packages and programs like Doctors Without Borders. Who better to make people sick than doctors?

It'd be clear if you weren't a sheep.

Old
03-01-2013, 09:03 AM
Helton4Hall
Internet Charlatan

Quote:
Anyhting knew from the fascist corner?
This thread went there fast

Old
03-01-2013, 09:08 AM
NYRFANMANI
beyond good and evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Jones View Post
This thread went there fast
What can I say, I'm like a magnet. My name pops up somewhere here, the polarized fascist come creeping out of their holes ...

Old
03-01-2013, 09:09 AM
Leafsdude7
Stand-Up Philosopher

Quote:
What can I say, I'm like a magnet. My name pops up somewhere here, the polarized fascist come creeping out of their holes ...
More like a car wreck.

Or a fly to a piece of shit.

Old
03-01-2013, 09:12 AM
Ilkka Sinisalo
Amazing American

Quote:
Anyhting knew from the fascist corner?
great spelling dick face.

I mean, how do you explain the precipitous drop in life expectancy and population in sub-Saharan countries like Botswana, South Africa, Swaziland, Kenya and Zimbabwe? Were otherwise happy people in their 20s, 30s and 40s just losing 40% of their body weight and dying in droves from natural causes? It's baffling that someone can be so stupid to believe that this is some global conspiracy causing 30 million fake deaths without a single person spilling the beans. You either have to be mentally insane or a complete and utter ****ing moron to believe something like this.