HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Political Discussion - "on-topic & unmoderated"
Political Discussion - "on-topic & unmoderated" Rated PG13, unmoderated but threads must stay on topic - that means you can flame each other all you want as long as it's legal

NYRFAN88's illuminating thread about AIDS

Old
03-01-2013, 12:55 PM
Doppler Drift

vCash: 500

Doppler Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 01:00 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Yeah, if NYRFAN88 is a man, he will inject himself with the virus. It's just fake, right bro?

Bird Law is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 01:12 PM
Yoshimitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN88 View Post
I really like the song in the OP, remembers me of the Rangers Powerplay song ^^. I'll compose an answer for this one in the next days. I'm out of town on a birthday-party. But "I'll be back". (<- "Terminator accent")

I found the important video that opened my mind on this theme, I'll post that one for now:

after two minutes it gets important.

Let me say again! it is buisness as usual! Money for the Pharma industry, they make up ******** and try to heal you with more ********. In fact they just wanna mess around with your balance sheet. They want you indebtened, so they actually own your ass ... buisness as usual. Same thing goes for Chemotherapie. But easy there boys. Tumors exist yes. But the medical treatement offered is just retarded ... or lets say amoral ...

Is there anything that isn't a part of a massive conspiracy? Surely something must be as it seems.

Yoshimitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 01:15 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
Is there anything that isn't a part of a massive conspiracy? Surely something must be as it seems.
The sheep herding industry is pretty solid.

Old
03-01-2013, 01:28 PM
RoryDelap
SCFC 1863

Um.......

RoryDelap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 02:24 PM
Roughneck

Send a message via MSN to Roughneck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
The sheep herding industry is pretty solid.
The herders are in the pockets of the sheep shearing guilds. Can't get much done in Australia or New Zealand without selling your soul to them.

Roughneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 02:27 PM
Doppler Drift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughneck View Post
The herders are in the pockets of the sheep shearing guilds. Can't get much done in Australia or New Zealand without selling your soul to them.
The dogs are in on it too of course.

Old
03-01-2013, 02:32 PM
Troy McClure

If it's on Youtube it has to be true.

Troy McClure is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 02:40 PM
slip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilkka Sinisalo View Post
Same here. This one even seems a little crazy for people like slip, Rizer and stick to head.
I wasn't aware disagreeing with Ilkka the Defamer was tantamount to insanity.

But that's why I come here, for the knowledge.

slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 02:46 PM
Colt45Blast
It Works Everytime!

I do give this Rangers Fan credit for not saying that "AIDS is a Homosexual disease."

Anyone with a functioning brain knows that AIDS exists and anyone can get it. Sadly, Author Ashe is among many that have died from it. The good thing is that there are ways to prevent HIV from ever becoming AIDS as we have noticed in people like Magic Johnson and JM J Bullock who are still living on strong and will live life to a very old age with the help of medical breakthoughs against this virus.

Hell, Magic Johnson became a key figure in this battle against AIDS/HIV along with promoting safe sex; which led to finding new ways to combate AIDS/HIV. Of course too if Magic Johnson's magic johnson didn't play a huge role in contracting HIV, chances are he wouldn't be as concerned at all with fighting the disease and we may have not discorvered such breakthoughs at this point in time or ever for that matter. Sadly, it has to take something like a famous person getting something in order to put up any fight against it as it seems.

Colt45Blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 02:52 PM
Doppler Drift

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP View Post
I do give this Rangers Fan credit for not saying that "AIDS is a Homosexual disease."

Anyone with a functioning brain knows that AIDS exists and anyone can get it. Sadly, Author Ashe is among many that have died from it. The good thing is that there are ways to prevent HIV from ever becoming AIDS as we have noticed in people like Magic Johnson and JM J Bullock who are still living on strong and will live life to a very old age with the help of medical breakthoughs against this virus.

Hell, Magic Johnson became a key figure in this battle against AIDS/HIV along with promoting safe sex; which led to finding new ways to combate AIDS/HIV. Of course too if Magic Johnson's magic johnson didn't play a huge role in contracting HIV, chances are he wouldn't be as concerned at all with fighting the disease and we may have not discorvered such breakthoughs at this point in time or ever for that matter. Sadly, it has to take something like a famous person getting something in order to put up any fight against it as it seems.

Died 1985

Old
03-01-2013, 02:56 PM
slip

Quote:

I had no idea Magic was gay.

Old
03-01-2013, 03:00 PM
Colt45Blast
It Works Everytime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppler Drift View Post

Died 1985
Not in all cases but still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slip View Post
I had no idea Magic was gay.
I never said Magic is gay. Magic Johnson is straight.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/magic-j...ry?id=17618361

Quote:
Johnson's wife, Cookie, and their son are HIV-negative.

Old
03-01-2013, 03:08 PM
slip

Quote:
Not in all cases but still.

I never said Magic is gay. Magic Johnson is straight.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/magic-j...ry?id=17618361
Wait, you said he has AIDS? Now I'm confused....

Old
03-01-2013, 03:20 PM
slip

Oops, forgot the

Sorry for the confusion.

Old
03-01-2013, 03:23 PM
Troy McClure

I had a relative get hooked on heroin. Dude got AIDS from sharing needles and died at 32 when pneumonia was easily able to win the war with his destroyed immune system.

If it wasn't AIDS, I'd like to hear Dr. Youtube tell me exactly what killed my relative.

Troy McClure is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 03:24 PM
Bert Marshall days

Quote:

But most think it is -

As for the other guy, he's a NYR fan. Nuff said.

Bert Marshall days is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 03:26 PM
Colt45Blast
It Works Everytime!

Yes this whole "no such things as AIDS" is a new conspiracy I have just heard of.

The other conspiracies of AIDS I have heard of in the past is:
1. It's a government made population control disease and only those in government have the cure.
2. AIDS started to spread among humans the moment a pilot flew to Africa and had anal sex with a rhesus monkey and sperad the disease to humans sexually once he got into the United States.

Old
03-01-2013, 03:27 PM
slip

Malthus is no conspiracy.

Old
03-01-2013, 03:46 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

I love the fact that even AP has joined in on the destruction of NYRFAN88

Old
03-01-2013, 03:51 PM
slip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
I love the fact that even AP has joined in on the destruction of NYRFAN88
Awesome! Let's start a thread to **** all over an unstable poster to affirm to one another how ****ing brilliant we are.

Old
03-01-2013, 04:13 PM
Vyacheslav
That one guy

vCash: 541
Send a message via AIM to Vyacheslav
To be fair, this thread was nyrfan's idea. He said if anyone wanted to talk about his ideas on why aids didn't exist, start a thread about it.

Vyacheslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 04:16 PM
Leafsdude7
Stand-Up Philosopher

Send a message via AIM to Leafsdude7 Send a message via MSN to Leafsdude7 Send a message via Yahoo to Leafsdude7
Quote:
Awesome! Let's start a thread to **** all over an unstable poster to affirm to one another how ****ing brilliant we are.
Sorry, but the stupid deserve to get shit on constantly and repeatedly. I won't back away from an idiot just because I don't want to appear to be "affirming...how ****ing brilliant" I am, and I'd gladly suffer that moniker if the outcome is helping just one person not agree with the stupidity I'm shitting on. Idiocy, like intolerance, shouldn't be tolerated in a civilized society.

In short, you're a moron.

Leafsdude7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-01-2013, 04:19 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

Quote:

Old
03-01-2013, 04:27 PM
slip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafsdude7 View Post
Sorry, but the stupid deserve to get shit on constantly and repeatedly. I won't back away from an idiot just because I don't want to appear to be "affirming...how ****ing brilliant" I am, and I'd gladly suffer that moniker if the outcome is helping just one person not agree with the stupidity I'm shitting on. Idiocy, like intolerance, shouldn't be tolerated in a civilized society.

In short, you're a moron.
It's still internet bullying, any way you slice it. It's not cool, no matter how paranoid and delusional NYRfan is.

And the idea that you're preventing another hapless poster from accepting as true these silly conspiracy theories is absolutely comical. I mean, are you ****ing kidding me?