HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Leafs Lounge V112: Europe Appreciation Edition

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-07-2013, 05:41 PM
  #1001
BertCorbeau
Moderator
 
BertCorbeau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,330
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post


Got an exam at 7 today. But I plan on driving and parking right outside my exam room so I can get out of there quickly and get home ASAP so I can watch the leafs game
I have hockey at 7:30 so I'm going to miss the last half of the game

.. Probably for the best

BertCorbeau is online now  
Old
03-07-2013, 05:41 PM
  #1002
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,715
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertCorbeau View Post
I have hockey at 7:30 so I'm going to miss the last half of the game

.. Probably for the best
With that spirit.

__________________
http://i57.tinypic.com/28b4abo.jpg
DirtyDion03 is online now  
Old
03-07-2013, 05:42 PM
  #1003
Phion Keneuf
Bang Bang
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 28,505
vCash: 500
I don't show respect to random people just because of their job, especially when they blame me for something I didn't do.

You earn people's respect, you don't just expect it.

Phion Keneuf is offline  
Old
03-07-2013, 05:43 PM
  #1004
Hick Leafs Fan
HickTown
 
Hick Leafs Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,115
vCash: 500
Phion it was wrong of him to falsely accuse you but in high school you just do whatever makes them happy......you say what they want to hear......so just do what they say

Hick Leafs Fan is offline  
Old
03-07-2013, 05:44 PM
  #1005
Phion Keneuf
Bang Bang
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 28,505
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsFan10 View Post
Phion it was wrong of him to falsely accuse you but in high school you just do whatever makes them happy......you say what they want to hear......so just do what they say
I'll do that In Uni. High schools a joke.

Phion Keneuf is offline  
Old
03-07-2013, 05:45 PM
  #1006
Hick Leafs Fan
HickTown
 
Hick Leafs Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,115
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf View Post
I don't show respect to random people just because of their job, especially when they blame me for something I didn't do.

You earn people's respect, you don't just expect it.
hes a teacher, he expects respect......respect your elders .....
teachers are sometimes dumb but they went through a lot of education so they should have your respect

Hick Leafs Fan is offline  
Old
03-07-2013, 05:46 PM
  #1007
Phion Keneuf
Bang Bang
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 28,505
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsFan10 View Post
hes a teacher, he expects respect......respect your elders .....
teachers are sometimes dumb but they went through a lot of education so they should have your respect
He went through his education to get a job and make money. Lets be real here, being a teacher doesn't make u a higher being.

Phion Keneuf is offline  
Old
03-07-2013, 05:48 PM
  #1008
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,715
vCash: 500
Phion you actually deserve a smack across the face.

Who's got the next LL?

DirtyDion03 is online now  
Old
03-07-2013, 05:49 PM
  #1009
MeowLeafs
LM is awesome
 
MeowLeafs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baconland
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,889
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattFratt View Post
The hf leafs fantasy summer game is back up. You guys better register quickly.
This is where you draft players and at the end there are judges to judge how good your team is, right? No thanks. Seems stupid to me because it depends on regular joes to try to judge a team. "Experts" in real life already have a hard time doing that.

MeowLeafs is offline  
Old
03-07-2013, 05:49 PM
  #1010
Phion Keneuf
Bang Bang
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 28,505
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
Phion you actually deserve a smack across the face.

Who's got the next LL?
And I deserve to hand out much more than one.

Phion Keneuf is offline  
Old
03-07-2013, 05:50 PM
  #1011
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,715
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowLeafs View Post
This is where you draft players and at the end there are judges to judge how good your team is, right? No thanks. Seems stupid to me because it depends on regular joes to try to judge a team. "Experts" in real life already have a hard time doing that.
This is HF. Stop using logic.

DirtyDion03 is online now  
Old
03-07-2013, 05:50 PM
  #1012
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,715
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf View Post
And I deserve to hand out much more than one.
No, you don't. You need to be put in your place. Holy ****.

DirtyDion03 is online now  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:02 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.