HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > The KHL
The KHL Discuss the Continental Hockey League (Kontinentalnaya Hokkeynaya Liga).

KHL Trades, Rumors and Free Agent Talk of 2013 Off-season

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-28-2013, 07:28 AM
  #726
seeep
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 395
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey09 View Post
Evgeny Artyukhin signed with Atlant
Igor Radulov too

Korolyuk returns to Vityaz

seeep is offline  
Old
05-28-2013, 09:23 AM
  #727
seeep
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 395
vCash: 500
Immonen -> Torpedo

seeep is offline  
Old
05-28-2013, 09:37 AM
  #728
russianhockey
Registered User
 
russianhockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Country: Germany
Posts: 1,139
vCash: 500
Anisin -> Neftekhimik

russianhockey is offline  
Old
05-28-2013, 10:31 AM
  #729
alexhockey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 70
vCash: 500
Babchuk -> Salavat
http://www.sports.ru/hockey/149282443.html

alexhockey is offline  
Old
05-28-2013, 12:24 PM
  #730
Spektanto
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Chelyabinsk
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 258
vCash: 500
Confirmed transfers update: http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/7...013jan2235.png

And Nichushkin's godfather Pustovoi gave an interview to a local newspaper: Pustovoi: it seems to be time to dispel the rumors (in Russian) (with Google Translate)
His opinion: the main role belongs not to Dynamo, but to Valeri's agent Mark Gandler, who wanted to see Nichushkin in the NHL. All the operation was made to make Valeri a free agent and therefore raise his chances on a higher draft pick and a better contract (that means more money for the agent).

Spektanto is offline  
Old
05-28-2013, 12:27 PM
  #731
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 6,323
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spektanto View Post
Confirmed transfers update: http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/7...013jan2235.png

And Nichushkin's godfather Pustovoi gave an interview to a local newspaper: Pustovoi: it seems to be time to dispel the rumors (in Russian) (with Google Translate)
His opinion: the main role belongs not to Dynamo, but to Valeri's agent Mark Gandler, who wanted to see Nichushkin in the NHL. All the operation was made to make Valeri a free agent and therefore raise his chances on a higher draft pick and a better contract (that means more money for the agent).
sad that Nichuskin agreed ... stupid decision.

Btw, Salavat Yulaev will sign foreigner-forward, but can announce it after NHL´s contract ends. So... someone with NHL deal. Any idea? I guess they need C

vorky is offline  
Old
05-28-2013, 01:02 PM
  #732
seeep
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 395
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
sad that Nichuskin agreed ... stupid decision.

Btw, Salavat Yulaev will sign foreigner-forward, but can announce it after NHL´s contract ends. So... someone with NHL deal. Any idea? I guess they need C
according to rumors from Salavat's fans it must be scandinavian player maybe from NHL, somebody like Hartikainen, Petrell or maybe Omark

seeep is offline  
Old
05-28-2013, 01:07 PM
  #733
tohaa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 224
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spektanto View Post
Confirmed transfers update: http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/7...013jan2235.png

And Nichushkin's godfather Pustovoi gave an interview to a local newspaper: Pustovoi: it seems to be time to dispel the rumors (in Russian) (with Google Translate)
His opinion: the main role belongs not to Dynamo, but to Valeri's agent Mark Gandler, who wanted to see Nichushkin in the NHL. All the operation was made to make Valeri a free agent and therefore raise his chances on a higher draft pick and a better contract (that means more money for the agent).
oh god, Mark
Gandler....

tohaa is offline  
Old
05-28-2013, 04:29 PM
  #734
Vicente
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Cologne
Country: Germany
Posts: 1,400
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tohaa View Post
oh god, Mark
Gandler....
Short google research gives me the impression the guy does everything to get as much money in as possible with his "clients" in a very short time and doesn't care about their development at all.

But if guys like Nichushkin trust him more than KHL that's no problem for me. Tells me more about Nichushkin's character than anything else.

Maybe someone can tell Nichushkin about Ovechkin and Malkin. He needs at least another two years in Russia and then he still can become NHL star.

Vicente is offline  
Old
05-28-2013, 05:22 PM
  #735
malkinfan
Moderator
 
malkinfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Canada
Country: Slovenia
Posts: 2,999
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to malkinfan
Okay, so there have been rumours that Colorado wants to acquire Radulov rights from Nashville... Rads has 3 years contract left with Red Army.

Everything changes now that Roy is the coach. He may be the one coach on this planet who has been able to tame him. Radulov has also gone on record saying that he would swim accross the ocean for a chance to play for Roy.

The irony is that if Fedorov was part of the Red Wings team that had the big bad blooded rivalry with Colorado including Roy. I'm sure Sergei would not be willing to do any favours for Colorado. Anyways, at the very least this rumour is very interesting.

What do you guys think?

malkinfan is offline  
Old
05-28-2013, 06:06 PM
  #736
Jussi
I am siege face
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Finland
Posts: 39,213
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeep View Post
according to rumors from Salavat's fans it must be scandinavian player maybe from NHL, somebody like Hartikainen, Petrell or maybe Omark
Didn't he play in Europe this season? Oh yeah, neither Hartikainen nor Petrell are Scandinavian. Neither is also built for European hockey.

Jussi is online now  
Old
05-28-2013, 10:44 PM
  #737
SoundAndFury
Registered User
 
SoundAndFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,761
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
Oh yeah, neither Hartikainen nor Petrell are Scandinavian. Neither is also built for European hockey.
And they're both still pretty important parts for EDM going forward. There are not that many possibles and since they can't anounce it yet it would seem logical that fella, whoever he is, is still in the playoffs.

Jokinen???

Quote:
Originally Posted by malkinfan View Post
Okay, so there have been rumours that Colorado wants to acquire Radulov rights from Nashville... Rads has 3 years contract left with Red Army.

What do you guys think?
After 3 years everything will be possible but I just can't see CSKA letting him go now, no matter the reason.

__________________
no kind of logic, intelligence or philosophy can ever win a fight against ignorance, superstition or stupidity (Justinov) - a thing to remember on HFBoards
SoundAndFury is offline  
Old
05-29-2013, 04:10 AM
  #738
ozo
Moderator
 
ozo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Country: Latvia
Posts: 2,627
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to ozo
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundAndFury View Post
but I just can't see CSKA letting him go now, no matter the reason.
Radulovs brother already left the team, so there might be something to this rumor.

ozo is offline  
Old
05-29-2013, 07:42 AM
  #739
SoundAndFury
Registered User
 
SoundAndFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,761
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozo View Post
Radulovs brother already left the team, so there might be something to this rumor.
But he was never really good enough to play for the serious title chalengers like CSKA in the first place so more likely they're just getting rid of the deadweight.

SoundAndFury is offline  
Old
05-29-2013, 09:55 AM
  #740
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 6,323
vCash: 500
Niklas Olausson (F) rumoured to KHL, again http://www.kuriren.nu/nyheter/defaul...icleid=6852681

vorky is offline  
Old
05-29-2013, 10:09 AM
  #741
JJTT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oulu
Country: Finland
Posts: 2,114
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
sad that Nichuskin agreed ... stupid decision.

Btw, Salavat Yulaev will sign foreigner-forward, but can announce it after NHL´s contract ends. So... someone with NHL deal. Any idea? I guess they need C
Michal Handzuš?

JJTT is offline  
Old
05-29-2013, 10:51 AM
  #742
caley
Moderator
 
caley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 7,578
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeep View Post
according to rumors from Salavat's fans it must be scandinavian player maybe from NHL, somebody like Hartikainen, Petrell or maybe Omark
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundAndFury View Post
And they're both still pretty important parts for EDM going forward. There are not that many possibles and since they can't anounce it yet it would seem logical that fella, whoever he is, is still in the playoffs.

Jokinen???
Jokinen is still under contract.

The only guys that really fit all four criteria (Forward, Scandinavian, on an NHL playoff team, are RFA/UFA at the end of the season) are: Viktor Stalberg, Marcus Kruger, Gustav Nyquist and Joakim Andersson. If you're stretching the boundaries of Scandinavian to include Finland, you could also throw in Valtteri Fippula. All five of those guys should get reasonably lucrative NHL contracts, though, so I'm puzzled.

__________________
Dan O'Toole: "So if I have this right, only acceptable goal celebration in NHL is to put hands at your sides and then feel shame."
caley is online now  
Old
05-29-2013, 11:07 AM
  #743
SoundAndFury
Registered User
 
SoundAndFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,761
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by caley View Post
Jokinen is still under contract.

The only guys that really fit all four criteria (Forward, Scandinavian, on an NHL playoff team, are RFA/UFA at the end of the season) are: Viktor Stalberg, Marcus Kruger, Gustav Nyquist and Joakim Andersson. If you're stretching the boundaries of Scandinavian to include Finland, you could also throw in Valtteri Fippula. All five of those guys should get reasonably lucrative NHL contracts, though, so I'm puzzled.
Jokinen is still under contract but it's very likely he's getting bought out after the season because his cap hit is ridiculous at the moment. For PIT it won't be that expensive to buy him out as most of his salary is still payed by Carolina.

It's a tricky plot but I just can't see anyone else fitting the description. However most likely it's just a wrong description.

SoundAndFury is offline  
Old
05-29-2013, 01:17 PM
  #744
obskyr
Registered User
 
obskyr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Karelia
Posts: 576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundAndFury View Post
But he was never really good enough to play for the serious title chalengers like CSKA in the first place so more likely they're just getting rid of the deadweight.
I wouldn't call him a deadweight as a player, but CSKA obviously needs some room for more important signings. I also believe that Atlant made him the best offer in his career based on the previous season.

obskyr is offline  
Old
05-30-2013, 04:28 AM
  #745
seeep
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 395
vCash: 500
about Avangard:

Anton Belov is going to Pittsburg
Ramo is going to Calgary
they have got 3 foreign players - Blatak, Zaborsky, Lassila
they want to sign Johan Fransson and Ryan Potulny (or maybe another center but from Sweden)
so Matti Kuparinen is out

seeep is offline  
Old
05-30-2013, 04:51 AM
  #746
BalticWarrior
Registered User
 
BalticWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Riga
Country: Latvia
Posts: 4,291
vCash: 500
http://sportacentrs.com/hokejs/dinam...it_ligumu_ar_m

Dinamo Riga close to a deal with Edgars Masalskis

BalticWarrior is offline  
Old
05-30-2013, 04:56 AM
  #747
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 6,323
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeep View Post
about Avangard:

Anton Belov is going to Pittsburg
Ramo is going to Calgary
they have got 3 foreign players - Blatak, Zaborsky, Lassila
they want to sign Johan Fransson and Ryan Potulny (or maybe another center but from Sweden)
so Matti Kuparinen is out
Where did you read about guy from sweden?

vorky is offline  
Old
05-30-2013, 05:23 AM
  #748
seeep
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 395
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
Where did you read about guy from sweden?
it's just some speculations on hockeypravda about Niklas Olausson, that's why i added it
and it was rumor about Simon Hjalmarsson -> Avangard, but he isn't center, so it's very unlikely

seeep is offline  
Old
05-30-2013, 05:45 AM
  #749
vorky
@vorkywh24
 
vorky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 6,323
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeep View Post
it's just some speculations on hockeypravda about Niklas Olausson, that's why i added it
and it was rumor about Simon Hjalmarsson -> Avangard, but he isn't center, so it's very unlikely
thx

vorky is offline  
Old
05-30-2013, 08:43 AM
  #750
seeep
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 395
vCash: 500
btw, any rumors about Slovan's new forwards ? With Vondrka, Mikus, Kukumberg as top forwards they have no chances to get play-off this season, im sure ...

seeep is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:08 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.