HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > The KHL
The KHL Discuss the Continental Hockey League (Kontinentalnaya Hokkeynaya Liga).

KHL Trades, Rumors and Free Agent Talk of 2013 Off-season

Closed Thread

Old
05-28-2013, 07:28 AM
seeep

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey09 View Post
Evgeny Artyukhin signed with Atlant
Igor Radulov too

Korolyuk returns to Vityaz

Old
05-28-2013, 09:23 AM
seeep

Immonen -> Torpedo

Old
05-28-2013, 09:37 AM
russianhockey

Anisin -> Neftekhimik

Old
05-28-2013, 10:31 AM
alexhockey

Babchuk -> Salavat
http://www.sports.ru/hockey/149282443.html

Old
05-28-2013, 12:24 PM
Spektanto

Confirmed transfers update: http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/7...013jan2235.png

And Nichushkin's godfather Pustovoi gave an interview to a local newspaper: Pustovoi: it seems to be time to dispel the rumors (in Russian) (with Google Translate)
His opinion: the main role belongs not to Dynamo, but to Valeri's agent Mark Gandler, who wanted to see Nichushkin in the NHL. All the operation was made to make Valeri a free agent and therefore raise his chances on a higher draft pick and a better contract (that means more money for the agent).

Old
05-28-2013, 12:27 PM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spektanto View Post
Confirmed transfers update: http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/7...013jan2235.png

And Nichushkin's godfather Pustovoi gave an interview to a local newspaper: Pustovoi: it seems to be time to dispel the rumors (in Russian) (with Google Translate)
His opinion: the main role belongs not to Dynamo, but to Valeri's agent Mark Gandler, who wanted to see Nichushkin in the NHL. All the operation was made to make Valeri a free agent and therefore raise his chances on a higher draft pick and a better contract (that means more money for the agent).
sad that Nichuskin agreed ... stupid decision.

Btw, Salavat Yulaev will sign foreigner-forward, but can announce it after NHL´s contract ends. So... someone with NHL deal. Any idea? I guess they need C

Old
05-28-2013, 01:02 PM
seeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post

Btw, Salavat Yulaev will sign foreigner-forward, but can announce it after NHL´s contract ends. So... someone with NHL deal. Any idea? I guess they need C
according to rumors from Salavat's fans it must be scandinavian player maybe from NHL, somebody like Hartikainen, Petrell or maybe Omark

Old
05-28-2013, 01:07 PM
tohaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spektanto View Post

oh god, Mark
Gandler....

Old
05-28-2013, 04:29 PM
Vicente

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohaa View Post
oh god, Mark
Gandler....
Short google research gives me the impression the guy does everything to get as much money in as possible with his "clients" in a very short time and doesn't care about their development at all.

But if guys like Nichushkin trust him more than KHL that's no problem for me. Tells me more about Nichushkin's character than anything else.

Maybe someone can tell Nichushkin about Ovechkin and Malkin. He needs at least another two years in Russia and then he still can become NHL star.

Old
05-28-2013, 05:22 PM
malkinfan

Send a message via MSN to malkinfan
Okay, so there have been rumours that Colorado wants to acquire Radulov rights from Nashville... Rads has 3 years contract left with Red Army.

Everything changes now that Roy is the coach. He may be the one coach on this planet who has been able to tame him. Radulov has also gone on record saying that he would swim accross the ocean for a chance to play for Roy.

The irony is that if Fedorov was part of the Red Wings team that had the big bad blooded rivalry with Colorado including Roy. I'm sure Sergei would not be willing to do any favours for Colorado. Anyways, at the very least this rumour is very interesting.

What do you guys think?

Old
05-28-2013, 06:06 PM
Jussi
I am siege face

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeep View Post
according to rumors from Salavat's fans it must be scandinavian player maybe from NHL, somebody like Hartikainen, Petrell or maybe Omark
Didn't he play in Europe this season? Oh yeah, neither Hartikainen nor Petrell are Scandinavian. Neither is also built for European hockey.

Old
05-28-2013, 10:44 PM
SoundAndFury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
Oh yeah, neither Hartikainen nor Petrell are Scandinavian. Neither is also built for European hockey.
And they're both still pretty important parts for EDM going forward. There are not that many possibles and since they can't anounce it yet it would seem logical that fella, whoever he is, is still in the playoffs.

Jokinen???

Quote:
Originally Posted by malkinfan View Post
Okay, so there have been rumours that Colorado wants to acquire Radulov rights from Nashville... Rads has 3 years contract left with Red Army.

What do you guys think?
After 3 years everything will be possible but I just can't see CSKA letting him go now, no matter the reason.

05-29-2013, 04:10 AM
ozo

Send a message via Skype™ to ozo
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundAndFury View Post
but I just can't see CSKA letting him go now, no matter the reason.
Radulovs brother already left the team, so there might be something to this rumor.

Old
05-29-2013, 07:42 AM
SoundAndFury

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozo View Post
Radulovs brother already left the team, so there might be something to this rumor.
But he was never really good enough to play for the serious title chalengers like CSKA in the first place so more likely they're just getting rid of the deadweight.

Old
05-29-2013, 09:55 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Niklas Olausson (F) rumoured to KHL, again http://www.kuriren.nu/nyheter/defaul...icleid=6852681

Old
05-29-2013, 10:09 AM
JJTT

Quote:

Michal Handzuš?

Old
05-29-2013, 10:51 AM
caley

Quote:
Quote:
And they're both still pretty important parts for EDM going forward. There are not that many possibles and since they can't anounce it yet it would seem logical that fella, whoever he is, is still in the playoffs.

Jokinen???
Jokinen is still under contract.

The only guys that really fit all four criteria (Forward, Scandinavian, on an NHL playoff team, are RFA/UFA at the end of the season) are: Viktor Stalberg, Marcus Kruger, Gustav Nyquist and Joakim Andersson. If you're stretching the boundaries of Scandinavian to include Finland, you could also throw in Valtteri Fippula. All five of those guys should get reasonably lucrative NHL contracts, though, so I'm puzzled.

05-29-2013, 11:07 AM
SoundAndFury

Quote:
Originally Posted by caley View Post
Jokinen is still under contract.

The only guys that really fit all four criteria (Forward, Scandinavian, on an NHL playoff team, are RFA/UFA at the end of the season) are: Viktor Stalberg, Marcus Kruger, Gustav Nyquist and Joakim Andersson. If you're stretching the boundaries of Scandinavian to include Finland, you could also throw in Valtteri Fippula. All five of those guys should get reasonably lucrative NHL contracts, though, so I'm puzzled.
Jokinen is still under contract but it's very likely he's getting bought out after the season because his cap hit is ridiculous at the moment. For PIT it won't be that expensive to buy him out as most of his salary is still payed by Carolina.

It's a tricky plot but I just can't see anyone else fitting the description. However most likely it's just a wrong description.

Old
05-29-2013, 01:17 PM
obskyr

Quote:
But he was never really good enough to play for the serious title chalengers like CSKA in the first place so more likely they're just getting rid of the deadweight.
I wouldn't call him a deadweight as a player, but CSKA obviously needs some room for more important signings. I also believe that Atlant made him the best offer in his career based on the previous season.

Old
05-30-2013, 04:28 AM
seeep

about Avangard:

Anton Belov is going to Pittsburg
Ramo is going to Calgary
they have got 3 foreign players - Blatak, Zaborsky, Lassila
they want to sign Johan Fransson and Ryan Potulny (or maybe another center but from Sweden)
so Matti Kuparinen is out

Old
05-30-2013, 04:51 AM
BalticWarrior

http://sportacentrs.com/hokejs/dinam...it_ligumu_ar_m

Dinamo Riga close to a deal with Edgars Masalskis

Old
05-30-2013, 04:56 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Quote:
about Avangard:

Anton Belov is going to Pittsburg
Ramo is going to Calgary
they have got 3 foreign players - Blatak, Zaborsky, Lassila
they want to sign Johan Fransson and Ryan Potulny (or maybe another center but from Sweden)
so Matti Kuparinen is out
Where did you read about guy from sweden?

Old
05-30-2013, 05:23 AM
seeep

Quote:
Where did you read about guy from sweden?
it's just some speculations on hockeypravda about Niklas Olausson, that's why i added it
and it was rumor about Simon Hjalmarsson -> Avangard, but he isn't center, so it's very unlikely

Old
05-30-2013, 05:45 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Quote:
it's just some speculations on hockeypravda about Niklas Olausson, that's why i added it
and it was rumor about Simon Hjalmarsson -> Avangard, but he isn't center, so it's very unlikely
thx

Old
05-30-2013, 08:43 AM
seeep

btw, any rumors about Slovan's new forwards ? With Vondrka, Mikus, Kukumberg as top forwards they have no chances to get play-off this season, im sure ...

Closed Thread