HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Would the Bruins ever trade Lucic to Edmonton?

Old
03-04-2013, 11:19 AM
Drunk World Order

vCash: 500
As a habs fan I would throw in a 2nd round pick to help Edmonton get him. lol The guy is a beast!

Drunk World Order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2013, 12:08 PM
Alberta_OReilly_Fan
Bruin fan since 1975

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnoctophas View Post
Yes Bruins fans, Lucic is the most valuable player in the NHL and should at the very least return Hall and Eberle in a trade, since the Bruins need help on defense too, we'll throw in Schultz as well. I mean Lucic is at worst a 50 goal 100 point winger who plays better defense than Pavel Datsyuk, fights better than Georges Laraque, and stops shots better than Jonathan Quick.

Seriously, if you think Lucic is worth more than Hall, we'll gladly take Seguin off your hands for Ales Hemsky and Ladislav Smid. There you've got yourself a skilled offensive winger to play alongside Milan Lindros and even more toughness to protect Mario Lucic.
i guess seguin is worth about the same as hall... so you are saying that hemsky/smid is comparable to lucic????? do you really want to stake your reputation here on that? think before you post next time and you will do a much better job not coming across in this way.

as a bruin fan i know lucic scores around 30 goals and puts up around 60 points while being a monster to play against. he does this in around 17 mins of icetime and he has played first line role on a cup winning team

hall probably will score more then 30 goals and get more then 60 points but he sure as hell isnt a monster to play against and he might need alot more then 17 mins of icetime to get those points and he sure as hell hasnt played a first line role on anything other then a last place team so far in his career.

you are asking bruin fans to trade a known commonity that fits... for someone that on paper could be better. if you were saying which player would another city want to build around for the future then hall will probably get at least 90% of the votes. I dont think any bruin fans are saying we would rather build around lucic over hall if we were starting a team from scratch. edmonton should keep hall instead of lucic if they had a choice because they are building from scratch.

a team starting from scratch would be better off with hall. BUT this thread is about edmonton trying to get lucic. So you have no right telling us bruin fans we need to happily give up lucic for hall. we would not happily do that. sorry. we will keep lucic thank you very much. we dont wish you any insult or ill will or harm. please be happy with hall. we definitely continue to be happy with lucic. thank you

Alberta_OReilly_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2013, 12:11 PM
PensBandwagonerNo272
the march

Boston has one of the deepest teams in the league and Lucic is such a big part of that and the team's identity.

Value is fun to talk about but in reality it's never going to happen.

PensBandwagonerNo272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2013, 12:32 PM
bb_fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montreal Shadow View Post
Edit: Was Lucic even playing yesterday? If he was I didn't even notice. Imagine you had Eberle and and RNH. This game would have ended 4-1 BOS.
can i have the lotto numbers for tonight too please?

bb_fan is offline   Reply With Quote