HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The CH stands for Character! That's right, back in 1st place!

Closed Thread

Old
03-04-2013, 08:20 AM
MonkeyBusiness

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gally11 View Post
you said "if he would think once in a while" implying he never thinks..
I didn't mean to say it as if he cheap shots all the time what I meant was if he can't fight don't go cross-check the other teams young star.

Old
03-04-2013, 08:20 AM
Lafleurs Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyBusiness View Post
I know I didn't say he didn't deserve a suspension I'm just saying I don't think the intent was to injure Pacioretty and he has a good track record.
He doesn't have a bad reputation and I don't consider him a dirty player but I think that was a dirty play and I do think he knew what he was doing. I just don't think he thought of the consequences.

Old
03-04-2013, 08:21 AM
habsfanatics

I got a 5point infraction for telling the Bruins to check the scoreboard and not be Butt Hurt. lol. Probably wasn't a wise choice on my part, but the constant whining over there was getting tiresome. We're a bunch of divers, Julien called us out, bla bla. One of the mpst annoying fan bases in the world. Probably the worst.

Old
03-04-2013, 08:21 AM
IceDaddy
24 and Counting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Danglez View Post
Don`t know if this was posted... but Milbury defending MTL??? That`s when you know bruins fans are out to lunch

http://www.csnne.com/blog/bruins-tal...e-embellishing
wow I must have woken up in bizzaro world......

Old
03-04-2013, 08:22 AM
skule123

Quote:
Good on Milbury's part, Felger is just an idiot.
He's the guy who asked the leading question to Recchi about Max faking his injuries, no?

That belief, incidentally, is a fantastic litmus test as to which Bruins fans can be spoken to about hockey, as this further discussion underlines.

Old
onice

Quote:
Don`t know if this was posted... but Milbury defending MTL??? That`s when you know bruins fans are out to lunch

You know that clip convinced me it's all an act. Milbury and the guy in the middle - didn't catch his name - were playing roles. Couldn't you see they were both fighting back smirks.

I'll bet a hundred bucks to your 100 donuts that Milbury and the other guy drew lots who would take the Bruin side and who would take the Habs side. Milbury lost and they both had to fight the urge to laugh on camera.

Old
Lafleurs Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halifaxhab View Post
I love how the "go to" post game talk whenever they play the Habs is calling the whole team divers and whiners. It's always an "embellishment" or the refs help the Habs. But at the end of it, it's always them that look like the big ol babies wearing homer Glasses...

If Milbury finally said it, you know it's gotten pretty bad.
Twice this week I've agreed with Milbury.... what's going on?

Old
MonkeyBusiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleurs Guy View Post
He doesn't have a bad reputation and I don't consider him a dirty player but I think that was a dirty play and I do think he knew what he was doing. I just don't think he thought of the consequences.
You know what they say about opinions

Old
BobbyFischer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by habsfanatics View Post
I got a 5point infraction for telling the Bruins to check the scoreboard and not be Butt Hurt. lol. Probably wasn't a wise choice on my part, but the constant whining over there was getting tiresome. We're a bunch of divers, Julien called us out, bla bla. One of the mpst annoying fan bases in the world. Probably the worst.
We're whiners, divers... we're soft.. smufs.. we only won because the bruins played a bad game and made some bad turnovers... we're lucky... we still suck, blablabla

Old
Mrb1p

Quote:
Just let them be and don't get in their games, they look like fools alone.

Old
03-04-2013, 08:23 AM
Halifaxhab*

Quote:
Originally Posted by skule123 View Post
I know that Marchand has taken the chance to complain to the press about Subban maybe 3 or 4 times in his short career, usually after losses. I'm happy to dig up links, but his comments last night are par for the course.

I don't think Subban has ever responded in kind. Anyone have press to the contrary?

Why does PK get a tough rap from the media for allegedly yapping on ice, where it can be responded to, but Marchand gets a free pass from the media for complaining off the ice, where it can't? That, to me, seems like a worse offense.

Also, what can we infer about the fundamental character of Marchand and Subban from this contrast?
come on now....its Subban, no one likes him....he's a locker room cancer. He dives all the time.

As for Marchand. That shower sac lives on my street in the summer....he struts around and even chirps my kids because they were wearing habs tshirts while playing street hockey....and not good natured stuff, flat out cussed at my 6 yo daughter and 2yo son....not to mention the special comments about my parental lineage to me.

He even cold shoulders little bruins fans here in his hometown (I live in Hammonds Plains). During his Stanley Cup day, kids waited in line to meet him for 6 hours! he was scheduled to be there for about 2 hours. He showed up late (and drunk) and left early so he can keep drinking with his buddies. His response to a crying kid..."hey, my time is important too"....Classy huh.

He is the reason I hate the Bruins...Lucic and Chara don't bother me at all in comparison.

Old
Lafleurs Guy

Quote:
You know what they say about opinions
Except that I have evidence to back my opinion up.

Anyways, not point rehashing it again.

Old
WhiskeySeven
President of Canada

Quote:

I'd prefer it if Milbury shut up permanently than defend Montreal and gain credibility. Those other two clowns exemplify precisely why sports journalism is a dead field and should bare no factor in any discussion or analysis whatsoever. Buncha morons.

The Thornton BOARDING on Subban was a DIVE?? Must burn SO many calories applying that much cognitive dissonance.

Old
jaffy27

NO EXCUSES!!!!!!

That's what the Habs are all about this year........on another note, Bruins are full of them, if they're complaining it means there losing LOL

Old
IceDaddy
24 and Counting

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyFischer View Post
We're whiners, divers... we're soft.. smufs.. we only won because the bruins played a bad game and made some bad turnovers... we're lucky... we still suck, blablabla
yea that pretty much sums it up. But you forgot the usual rants about Subban

Old
03-04-2013, 08:24 AM
BobbyFischer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffy27 View Post
[B]NO EXCUSES!!!!!![/B

That's what the Habs are all about this year........on another note, Bruins are full of them, if they're complaining it means there losing LOL
Yup.

Just listen to Julien... jesus chrisssst!

Old
Mrb1p

Quote:
Originally Posted by onice View Post
You know that clip convinced me it's all an act. Milbury and the guy in the middle - didn't catch his name - were playing roles. Couldn't you see they were both fighting back smirks.

I'll bet a hundred bucks to your 100 donuts that Milbury and the other guy drew lots who would take the Bruin side and who would take the Habs side. Milbury lost and they both had to fight the urge to laugh on camera.
Yeah it looked like it.

Old
Tuggy

vCash: 50
Quote:

That guy in the middle is EXACTLY how I picture the majority of Bruin fans.

Old
03-04-2013, 08:25 AM
bsl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyFischer View Post
The fact that Chara just completely went right after Emelin, while not following the play at all, and considering how far he had to come to see Emelin, and considering his size and everything, just comes in and starts pumelling one of our guys at will.. just ridiculous, IMO. Should have not been allowed back in the game at all, at the least.
Chara also knows that Emelin is not a dirty player, and that further, if he punches him hard enough in the face, a sharp stainless steel plate might break loose and cut Emelin's eye in half. Chara knows this. Every NHL player knows this by now. I am ****ing disgusted with Chara.

Old
03-04-2013, 08:26 AM
Pierre Dagenais
RIP Mr. Hockey

Quote:
The Bruins board is probably the worst board in all of Hfboards. You took an infraction for the team

Old
Mrb1p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halifaxhab View Post
come on now....its Subban, no one likes him....he's a locker room cancer. He dives all the time.

As for Marchand. That shower sac lives on my street in the summer....he struts around and even chirps my kids because they were wearing habs tshirts while playing street hockey....and not good natured stuff, flat out cussed at my 6 yo daughter and 2yo son....not to mention the special comments about my parental lineage to me.

He even cold shoulders little bruins fans here in his hometown (I live in Hammonds Plains). During his Stanley Cup day, kids waited in line to meet him for 6 hours! he was scheduled to be there for about 2 hours. He showed up late (and drunk) and left early so he can keep drinking with his buddies. His response to a crying kid..."hey, my time is important too"....Classy huh.

He is the reason I hate the Bruins...Lucic and Chara don't bother me at all in comparison.
Punch him? You must be taller than him anwyay.

Old
BobbyFischer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuggy View Post

Yeah.. wow, just watched the vid too.. WOW.

Habs play like a bunch of ******... wow..

Old
WhiskeySeven
President of Canada

Quote:
Don't be an idiot. Stick to our board and avoid rival boards and everything will be okay. I'm an ardent critic of other teams' fans coming in here and saying ANYTHING (much less defending their team/attacking ours) so don't do the same. You earned your infraction as far as I'm concerned!

Stick here, we're a great bunch.

Quote:

The guy's clearly a troll, he'll go on his real account and yuck yuck it up with the Brooms fans within a day. Pay no mind.

Old
MonkeyBusiness

Quote:

Umm... I just said I didn't think Chara wanted to injure Pacioretty I don't know what evidence you have to prove Chara wanted to ram him into the turn buckle and send him to the hospital....

Old
IceDaddy
24 and Counting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuggy View Post
me too!

I swear on most nights, I am not sure if Bruins fans care more about winning the game or the fights during the game.

Closed Thread