HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The CH stands for Character! That's right, back in 1st place!

Closed Thread

Old
03-04-2013, 08:27 AM
habsfanatics*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre Dagenais View Post
The Bruins board is probably the worst board in all of Hfboards. You took an infraction for the team
It was silly of me to stoop to their level, but it felt good at the time, LOL.

Old
03-04-2013, 08:27 AM
BobbyFischer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsl View Post
Chara also knows that Emelin is not a dirty player, and that further, if he punches him hard enough in the face, a sharp stainless steel plate might break loose and cut Emelin's eye in half. Chara knows this. Every NHL player knows this by now. I am ****ing disgusted with Chara.
No no no.. Chara didn't know.. and Chara was not trying to hurt him...

Strong hockey play bro.. strong hockey play!!

Old
03-04-2013, 08:28 AM
MonkeyBusiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeySeven View Post
Don't be an idiot. Stick to our board and avoid rival boards and everything will be okay. I'm an ardent critic of other teams' fans coming in here and saying ANYTHING (much less defending their team/attacking ours) so don't do the same. You earned your infraction as far as I'm concerned!

Stick here, we're a great bunch.

The guy's clearly a troll, he'll go on his real account and yuck yuck it up with the Brooms fans within a day. Pay no mind.
What did I say that should be considered trolling? Because I don't back up every hab player. I was talking about the Emelin-Seguin thing and someone else brought up The Pacioretty Chara incident so I said that Chara didn't want to injure Pacioretty. Enlighten me why should that be considered trolling. Excuse me for not having my homer glasses on.

Old
03-04-2013, 08:29 AM
Halifaxhab*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrb1p View Post
Punch him? You must be taller than him anwyay.
He's the type to sue. But after meeting his parents you see why...they have ZERO class as well. Sterotypical rich family

Old
03-04-2013, 08:30 AM
Out East

This is priceless!

http://www.csnne.com/blog/bruins-tal...e-embellishing

Old
03-04-2013, 08:30 AM
ClasslessGuy

vCash: 50
Anybody have the video where Subban «jump» face first in the boards to get a penalty?

Old
03-04-2013, 08:31 AM
Mrb1p
PRICERSTOPDAPUCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halifaxhab View Post
He's the type to sue. But after meeting his parents you see why...they have ZERO class as well. Sterotypical rich family
Just get him to punch you? This will give him so much bad press

I'm sure you can handle one punch from a kid?
I would.

Old
03-04-2013, 08:31 AM
MonkeyBusiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClasslessGuy View Post
Anybody have the video where Subban «jump» face first in the boards to get a penalty?
Go watch the link above you, they'll show it.

Old
03-04-2013, 08:32 AM
bsl

Quote:
Emelin deserved it and Emelin is 6'3 230 LBS. He's big enough.
He has METAL PLATES IN HIS FACE WHICH COULD KILL HIM IN A FIGHT. KILL HIM. And Every NHL player knows this. Sorry for the Caps, but do you ****ing get it?

Old
03-04-2013, 08:34 AM
BobbyFischer*

Quote:
He has METAL PLATES IN HIS FACE WHICH COULD KILL HIM IN A FIGHT. KILL HIM. And Every NHL player knows this. Sorry for the Caps, but do you ****ing get it?
I can just imagine Chara's interview if he really hurt Emelin..

"I had no idea about the metal plates.. I never wanted to hurt him.. I am so sorry, blablablaa"

Old
03-04-2013, 08:34 AM
MonkeyBusiness

Quote:
Calm your horses there mister. Chara sent a message that you don't touch the future of their team if Emelin doesn't want to get punched in the face he shouldn't be cross-checking a 21 year old player in the ribs.

Old
03-04-2013, 08:35 AM
WhiskeySeven*
Founded: BargainBin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyFischer View Post
I can just imagine Chara's interview if he really hurt Emelin..

"I had no idea about the metal plates.. I never wanted to hurt him.. I am so sorry, blablablaa"
He actually did say that last night.

Old
BobbyFischer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyBusiness View Post
Calm your horses there mister. Chara sent a message that you don't touch the future of their team if Emelin doesn't want to get punched in the face he shouldn't be cross-checking a 21 year old player in the ribs.
Post with your real username, troll

Old
skule123

Quote:
I wonder what Chara and the Bruins braintrust would think was fair punishment for a Pacioretty-like injury, if they thought going after a special medical case like Emelin was payback for an incident where the victim didn't miss any gametime.

Old
03-04-2013, 08:36 AM
Halifaxhab*

Quote:
Just get him to punch you? This will give him so much bad press

I'm sure you can handle one punch from a kid?
I would.
He knows me, and he knows it would hurt him. I am not tiny and I am a 20 year Military veteran and he knows it....he made the comments from about 15 feet away. But I may have made mention of knowing his address and happily paying him a visit to "discuss" things. He stopped talking quickly. I look forward to the summer....especially if the Habs make any noise in the playoffs

Old
03-04-2013, 08:36 AM
MonkeyBusiness

I don't have to defend every action from habs players, form your own opinions and stop pretending everything we do is good.

Old
03-04-2013, 08:37 AM
MonkeyBusiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyFischer View Post
Post with your real username, troll
Again calling me a troll... I'm as much of a fan of the habs as anybody but Emelin did something dirty and had to pay for it stop being such a homer.

Old
03-04-2013, 08:37 AM
BobbyFischer*

Quote:
Again calling me a troll... I'm as much of a fan of the habs as anybody but Emelin did something dirty and had to pay for it stop being such a homer.
You just joined HF a few days ago?

B.S...

Old
03-04-2013, 08:38 AM
Jee
@DeuxiemeJumeau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out East View Post
I... I... Milbury wtf happened to you ? When did you become so rational ?

Old
MonkeyBusiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by skule123 View Post
I wonder what Chara and the Bruins braintrust would think was fair punishment for a Pacioretty-like injury, if they thought going after a special medical case like Emelin was payback for an incident where the victim didn't miss any gametime.
The Emelin thing has no connection with the Pacioretty incident why are you bringing this up?

Old
skule123

Quote:
He knows me, and he knows it would hurt him. I am not tiny and I am a 20 year Military veteran and he knows it....he made the comments from about 15 feet away. But I may have made mention of knowing his address and happily paying him a visit to "discuss" things. He stopped talking quickly. I look forward to the summer....especially if the Habs make any noise in the playoffs
I'd just challenge him to a spelling bee, given his deficiencies in the cognitive department.

Old
Theosis
#freegalchenyuk

vCash: 50
Quote:
Sorry but you make it seem like a play like that never happens... Only reason its getting so much attention right now is because Emelin's stick broke. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the stick probably having been almost broken already though. You realize if you take a new stick and crosscheck someone in the rib area, where there really isn't much protection, you would definitely have enough force to break a rib or two... Yet Seguin was back next shift at full speed and didn't look winded at all.

Old
DenverHabsFan

Did someone make a gif of that Seguin dive yet? Unbelievable. Emelin barely touched him and Seguin went flying. Plus, where's the broken stick? The stick didn't break. Emelin just dropped it.

Old
03-04-2013, 08:39 AM
Habs Icing
Formerly Onice

Quote:
So how about MacQuade's missed slashed to DD's face after the Pacioretty goal which was followed by a crosscheck? Did he have to pay for it?

Old
03-04-2013, 08:39 AM
Mrb1p
PRICERSTOPDAPUCK

Quote:
Yes I got that. He still deserved the beating and I don't really think Chara thought about it.

Quote:
I sure hope you buy your familly subbans, Patches, Emelin and Gally's shirt. Oh the ********.

Closed Thread