EverettMike

vCash: 500
Looked it up.

Yup. Only March.

Old
03-05-2013, 06:07 PM
westernhome

just listening to the pregame interview with Claude, and must commend him for his comments

since he says that he doesn't accept diving and embellishment from his own team as it makes the officials job harder, I hope that the officials notice that support from the Bruins and turn things back a bit towards equal officiating

kudos to Claude and the Bruins for taking a stand against embellishing and diving

Old
03-05-2013, 06:33 PM
Culture of Hockey
Classless Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afam View Post
Dont attack me for simply stating my opinion and joking with you. If you want too support the habs be my guest.
It's one thing to have an opinion. This board is full of them. It's another thing to pass off incorrect information as fact. The Habs, this season, have actually been a pretty good 5 on 5 team and Bone in your Jar was provided stats to back it up. That's all that was happening here.

Don't take it personally, but sometimes people are going to disagree with you, especially when you don't have the information you need to support your opinion. If they can do it in a civil, respectable way, we all stand to learn from it. Refusing to hear opinions just because they're different than yours just isn't the best way to learn about this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone for your jar View Post
Meanwhile we ignore the fact that the Habs outbattled us in front of Rask more times than should be acceptable.
this, this...a million times this. All I've heard from almost everyone today is "embellishment" and no one is talking about the shoddy third period defense and Rask playing below the level we've come to expect this season. This team has no control over fixing embellishment around the league. They have 100% control over improving their defensive effort.

Old
03-05-2013, 06:48 PM
BergyDGD
Brock Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmont Flavor View Post
I'm guessing that's part of your problem. I'd avoid the Nationalistic theme...after all...there is exactly one American on our beloved Bruins squad and our beloved Alternate Captain is a Québécois.

Ask a mod, if you really wanna know...but I think they've been kinda busy lately.
Ya I actually didn't mean it to come across like an "Americans should be better than that" it was more meant in the sense of Habs constantly reminding us (or at least me) that he was an all American kid taken out by a Slovak goon. They said it was generalizing "Habs culture and identity" and "Pacioretty met stanchion" as offensive. Oh well I'll move on. I just hope our mods are being as abrupt and reactionary on Habs fans on our board, I'm sure they're doing their best.

Old
03-05-2013, 09:07 PM
TP
Global Moderator

Awards:
We're all done with this.

*click*

Closed Thread