HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

West Palm Beach Rink

Closed Thread

Old
03-15-2005, 08:07 PM
ALF AmericanLionsFan

vCash: 500
West Palm Beach Rink

I am going to spend a week in West Palm visiting my dad and was wondering if there was a rink in the area. I want to know if there are any and if there are open skates during the day. So if anyone has a website or any info I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Old
03-15-2005, 08:29 PM
PanthersRule96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Galvin
I am going to spend a week in West Palm visiting my dad and was wondering if there was a rink in the area. I want to know if there are any and if there are open skates during the day. So if anyone has a website or any info I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
Palm Beach Ice Zone in Lake Worth. Type it in a search. That's the only ice arena up there now as the old one was closed down and ice zone was opened 2 years ago.

Old
03-16-2005, 07:35 PM
Broadway Brett

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersRule
Palm Beach Ice Zone in Lake Worth. Type it in a search. That's the only ice arena up there now as the old one was closed down and ice zone was opened 2 years ago.
I can't find a website for it. Can you give it to me, if there is one?

Old
03-17-2005, 03:17 PM
PanthersRule96

Look up Palm Beach icehawks and go from there

Old
03-18-2005, 12:51 AM
Accord

Send a message via AIM to Accord
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Galvin
Incredible Ice in Coral Springs which is about ~30 minutes south of West Palm Beach and right off the turnpike has open skating every single weekday from 12pm to 2pm, 99% of the time only 1 or 2 people are every there and sometimes nobody is there, you'll have the entire rink to yourself.

www.incredibleice.com

Also, Glacier Ice Arena which is approximatley the same distance as Incredible Ice when coming from West Palm Beach has open skating during the week, I think it's something like 9am to 11:45pm and then 1:45pm to 4pm.

http://glaciericeandsnow.com/

---

You should bring your gear and come play pickup hockey with us at Glacier on Monday's.

Old
03-18-2005, 11:00 AM
PanthersRule96

Ice Zone is so much closer than both. Glacier is 30 mintues south of Ice Zone. I would know because those are primarily the two rinks I play at.

Old
03-18-2005, 11:02 AM
PanthersRule96

http://pbskatezone.com/

Old
03-18-2005, 11:56 AM
ALF AmericanLionsFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accord
Incredible Ice in Coral Springs which is about ~30 minutes south of West Palm Beach and right off the turnpike has open skating every single weekday from 12pm to 2pm, 99% of the time only 1 or 2 people are every there and sometimes nobody is there, you'll have the entire rink to yourself.

www.incredibleice.com

Also, Glacier Ice Arena which is approximatley the same distance as Incredible Ice when coming from West Palm Beach has open skating during the week, I think it's something like 9am to 11:45pm and then 1:45pm to 4pm.

http://glaciericeandsnow.com/

---

You should bring your gear and come play pickup hockey with us at Glacier on Monday's.
I'm sure you don't want me. I just actually started playing this past year in a novice league and drop in hockey twice a week here in Ohio. I actually thought about bringing my stuff. Thanks for the info!

Old
03-28-2005, 10:01 PM
ALF AmericanLionsFan

Just got back from Florida last night. Ended up going skating a few times at IceZone. Real nice rink and not far from where my father lives. I only wish I would have brought my stuff with me since they had drop in almost everyday. Maybe next time. Thanks for the help guys. I appreciate it.

Closed Thread