HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Entertainment
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Entertainment Discuss movies, tv shows, music, arts, literature, fashion, and upcoming events, concerts, etc.

All-Star Celebrity Apprentice

Old
03-11-2013, 02:58 PM
timekeep

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaDevilGirl View Post
Don Jr's and Rodman's reactions were great
I liked when Rodman went to Busey and asked him if he was nominated for an Oscar (?) and then said there is another one, pointing to Omarosa.

timekeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2013, 04:56 PM
Ser Woof
**** The Lounge

Disappointed to see Dee go this early. I really like the guy.

Ser Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2013, 05:58 PM
Grant
LL Genius

vCash: 4052
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWoof View Post
Disappointed to see Dee go this early. I really like the guy.
Yeah, same. But it really was a terrible idea and nobody really screwed up on the task because the idea didn't really require anything. By default, it has to be the PM that gets fired.

Grant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2013, 06:11 PM
yotesreign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
Yeah, same. But it really was a terrible idea and nobody really screwed up on the task because the idea didn't really require anything. By default, it has to be the PM that gets fired.
Their design was blah; the other team knocked it out of the park. Which bugs me because I cannot stand Omaroasta.

yotesreign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2013, 06:17 PM
Grant
LL Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotesreign View Post
Their design was blah; the other team knocked it out of the park. Which bugs me because I cannot stand Omaroasta.
Yup, wasn't even close.

Looking forward to next weeks episode though, Latoya seems to be brewing a hate for Omarosa and I think she is PM next week (going off of a brief clip they showed at the end of this past episode where she was sitting in the PM chair). Showed some clips of them starting to go at it. Hopefully the next episode is as good as they have made it look to be, but I won't hold my breath

Old
03-11-2013, 09:54 PM
hototogisu
Global Moderator
Poked the bear!!!!!

Awards:
Dee's cool and all but yeah, he got wrecked in that challenge and it was all on him.

hototogisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 05:53 PM
Riverdale

Just watched it. Dee's group had the most boring display ever. Man, that was bad looking.

Dee's a good guy but Trump had no choice, Dee had to be the one fired

Riverdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2013, 06:02 PM
Everlong
-

I flipped over it last night and thought it was a re-run after seeing Lil jon and Busey.

I'll definitely catch the next episode.

Everlong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 05:24 AM
BGDDYKWL

Yep. I got nervous when he jokingly fired Penn. I thought he kinda got shafted last time, and then for him to not push his ideas as much this time purposely because he was told he did it too much last time and still get fired just would've been terrible.

Quote:

BGDDYKWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2013, 10:58 AM
CaptainCrunch67

Quote:
Yup, wasn't even close.

Looking forward to next weeks episode though, Latoya seems to be brewing a hate for Omarosa and I think she is PM next week (going off of a brief clip they showed at the end of this past episode where she was sitting in the PM chair). Showed some clips of them starting to go at it. Hopefully the next episode is as good as they have made it look to be, but I won't hold my breath

Neither concept was great at all. I agree Dee's design was so incredibly lazy that it actually hurt to look at it. The cutout idea was really lazy and didn't relate back to the park all that much and the background was basic blue. They basically mailed in that challenge and put something together in 10 minutes. Penn missed the boat in presenting his magic trick idea, completely stupid that he didn't push the whole Harry Potter plus magic thing.

I get what Omarosa's idea was but all it was,was throwing stuff at the wall to see if it sticks. Normally that branding error would have cost her her job, that's a big error. It was too crowded and tight, and sometimes too much is too much.

I'm amazed that someone didn't stand up and say "This was the worst experience of my life, working with Omarosa is like having sandpaper pushed up my butt, can I be traded, oh and who won Donald"

CaptainCrunch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-17-2013, 11:29 PM
Grant
LL Genius

Lil Jon's commentary when Latoya and Omarosa were going at it Had to rewind and watch that again!

Old
03-18-2013, 01:10 AM
Doig

WOW ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I don't even... How in the **** do you not bring back Omarosa?

Doig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2013, 02:20 AM
NugentHopkinsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doig View Post
WOW ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I don't even... How in the **** do you not bring back Omarosa?
Probably told by the producers not to. Since she is the big star after all and this show is as rigged as any on tv.

NugentHopkinsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2013, 03:29 AM
Ser Woof
**** The Lounge

Omarosa is pathetic... god.

The first three to go this season are disappointing for me.

Old
03-18-2013, 10:32 AM
End on a Hinote
Registered Abuser

I am pretty convinced that La Toya not bringing in Omarosa had to do with ratings.

Real disappointing too because The Apprentice is one of the very few reality shows (along with Dragon's Den and Shark Tank) that I felt was truly genuine. I seem to be in the minority of the audience because I would be much more into the show if Omarosa was gone.

End on a Hinote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2013, 11:18 AM
CaptainCrunch67

You know what told me it was fixed? When Ivanka had that shocked look on her face and dropped her pen dramatically when Latoya announced her choices. I wonder how many takes that took.

she is hot though

CaptainCrunch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2013, 03:26 PM
timekeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by End on a Hinote View Post
I am pretty convinced that La Toya not bringing in Omarosa had to do with ratings.

Real disappointing too because The Apprentice is one of the very few reality shows (along with Dragon's Den and Shark Tank) that I felt was truly genuine. I seem to be in the minority of the audience because I would be much more into the show if Omarosa was gone.
I must be in the minority too, my wife mentioned she wished Omarosa was gone too. If she is on much longer or doesn't change, I will tune out.

Old
03-18-2013, 03:26 PM
timekeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch67 View Post
You know what told me it was fixed? When Ivanka had that shocked look on her face and dropped her pen dramatically when Latoya announced her choices. I wonder how many takes that took.

she is hot though
Yes she is.

Old
03-18-2013, 03:49 PM
Chairman Maouth
Global Moderator

vCash: 3361
No idea if this site is legit or not.

Omarosa Suing La Toya Jackson For ‘False, Vicious & Defamatory’ Comments About Fiance’s Death!

03-18-2013, 05:09 PM
timekeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman Maouth View Post
Seems very much like Omarosa to do, she will capitalize a second time on another of Latoya's mistakes.

Old
03-18-2013, 08:21 PM
Renbarg

LaToya didn't bring Omarosa back because she didn't think Trump would fire her. Trump and Donald Junior went on a media blitz prior to the show airing, and the one thing they cried over and over is that the show would lose credibility if the Donald wouldn't fire the most deserving person and instead keeping the most deserving of a firing for ratings purposes. He's always done that though, its just that often it happens in the first few weeks. These guys know it because they went through it before. That's why Omarosa wasn't brought back, Latoya was trying to maximize her chances by bringing in two people he thought he would fire (although her thinking was a bit misguided, as the Donald holds it against people when they don't bring in the "right" person.

Renbarg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2013, 08:27 PM
Ser Woof
**** The Lounge

Quote:
Originally Posted by timekeep View Post
Seems very much like Omarosa to do, she will capitalize a second time on another of Latoya's mistakes.
It's much easier to sue for slander and libel in Canada than it is in America, at least in my experience.

Either way, I found La Toya's comment absolutely hilarious and laughed my ass off at it.

Old
03-19-2013, 03:47 PM
kevinsane
Lundqvist clone.

La Toya is described as an "entertainment icon".

That's funny.

kevinsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-19-2013, 08:24 PM
I am the Liquor

vCash: 50
Omarosa is a "Reverend"?

I am the Liquor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2013, 11:44 AM
hototogisu
Global Moderator
Poked the bear!!!!!

Awards:
Just watched the ep, that may have been the dumbest **** I've ever seen in my life.

Even if you think Trump isn't going to fire her (and I agree with LaToya that he clearly plays favorites at times)...don't give him a chance to not fire her. Makes no sense. I could understand LaToya's logic if someone else on her team had ****ed up badly. Then Trump would fire that person, LaToya could save herself, and fight Omarosa another day.

The only thing I can think of (excluding producer intervention and whatnot) is that she got cold feet and didn't think she could win against her.

hototogisu is offline   Reply With Quote