HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Oilers and Preds hey

Closed Thread

Old
03-08-2013, 02:14 AM
Mowzie
Asst. Dishwasher

vCash: 500
Oilers and Preds hey

Hey guys this is mowzie, this is my first gdt of the season this year so bear with me incase it's not the gr8test gdt ever lol today is the first day of the rest of are lifes i cant remember who quoted that but its so true tried tested and true and i think for the oilers we are gonna see a revolution tonight verse the predators i know we are frustrated with are guys lots these days but no way we lose against the predators for sure hey guys its like that song my micheal jackson thriller i think it will be an exciting game but no zombies hey guys i love that song rip king of pop but i dont even think it will be a thriller because edmonton is gonna route nashville so bad tonight without Ryan Sutter i hate all the sutters but they would be good coaches but not as good as coach kruger but when i was smaller those freddy krueger movies i thought they were sooooo scary eh pajarvii has been hot to trot lately like are best player for real i hope he gets alot of ice time tonight against nashville hey guys hall seems like hes almost hurt or something but i think he will brake out against the predators tonight hey guys sure nashville has a good team but really they cant match us hey guys i think edmonton is just gonna come out flying that beth middler song wind between my wings and crush the predators team like a juice box hey guys anyways thats about all i want to say they game is on in the evening on the tv and radio hope my mom lets me stay up late to watch this my cousins are coming to visit us this weekend and i think we are gonna play street hockey my one cousin hes so tall and its hard to play with him because he always elbows me so i dont know if ill be able to watch any of the game but my other cousin has an ipod so we might hook up speakers and listen outside to some of it anyways thats all for now guys go oilers boooooo nashville and there ugly jerseys they look like my grandpas blankets lol hey guys do your grandmas have ugly blankets mine has lots but shes so nice she makes the best carrot cake

Last edited by Mowzie: 03-08-2013 at 02:24 AM. Reason: aksidentaly had a comma in there oopsi
Old
03-08-2013, 02:17 AM
Hockey Buddha
Darnell Nurse

It's already the best GDT ever, Mowzie!

Zombie apocalypse--Book it!

Old
03-08-2013, 02:20 AM
Moonlapse Vertigo
Katz n' MacT BFFs

Awesome game day thread. Keep it that way. If the Oilers aren't going to put in the effort then there's no reason for us to either.

Old
03-08-2013, 02:24 AM
#ualberta

Legendary
I love it

Old
03-08-2013, 02:25 AM
April Ethereal
5-14-6-1

vCash: 407
Best. GDT. Evah!

Old
03-08-2013, 02:28 AM
Oiltankjob Fail

vCash: 50
Oilers win last 3 on road , they also hand Chicago their first loss

Old
03-08-2013, 02:35 AM
Ice Whole

Oilers lose this one 3-2 in overtime. But hand Chicago their first loss and beat Colorado as well finishing 3-3-3 on the road trip .

Old
03-08-2013, 02:38 AM
Jepprey
Creeper

Lolololballs

Old
03-08-2013, 02:55 AM
ohheyhemsky

The Oilers suck ****.

Old
03-08-2013, 03:18 AM
McClelland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oiltankjob 4 93 64 View Post
Oilers win last 3 on road , they also hand Chicago their first loss
Next time, dont add unknowned mushrooms to your lunchbox!

Old
03-08-2013, 03:19 AM
nexttothemoon
light.end.tunnel

20+ shots AND a goal vs Nashville.

That's probably crazy optimistic... but I've still got the faith.

My theory is they'll win again when a new pope is chosen... they've gone out in sympathy waiting for that puff of smoke to rise up and their play will again rebound and conquer all in a Crusade across the NHL.

Old
03-08-2013, 03:21 AM
Baby Nilsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowzie View Post
Hey guys this is mowzie, this is my first gdt of the season this year so bear with me incase it's not the gr8test gdt ever lol today is the first day of the rest of are lifes i cant remember who quoted that but its so true tried tested and true and i think for the oilers we are gonna see a revolution tonight verse the predators i know we are frustrated with are guys lots these days but no way we lose against the predators for sure hey guys its like that song my micheal jackson thriller i think it will be an exciting game but no zombies hey guys i love that song rip king of pop but i dont even think it will be a thriller because edmonton is gonna route nashville so bad tonight without Ryan Sutter i hate all the sutters but they would be good coaches but not as good as coach kruger but when i was smaller those freddy krueger movies i thought they were sooooo scary eh pajarvii has been hot to trot lately like are best player for real i hope he gets alot of ice time tonight against nashville hey guys hall seems like hes almost hurt or something but i think he will brake out against the predators tonight hey guys sure nashville has a good team but really they cant match us hey guys i think edmonton is just gonna come out flying that beth middler song wind between my wings and crush the predators team like a juice box hey guys anyways thats about all i want to say they game is on in the evening on the tv and radio hope my mom lets me stay up late to watch this my cousins are coming to visit us this weekend and i think we are gonna play street hockey my one cousin hes so tall and its hard to play with him because he always elbows me so i dont know if ill be able to watch any of the game but my other cousin has an ipod so we might hook up speakers and listen outside to some of it anyways thats all for now guys go oilers boooooo nashville and there ugly jerseys they look like my grandpas blankets lol hey guys do your grandmas have ugly blankets mine has lots but shes so nice she makes the best carrot cake
i need cliffs on this, come on man!

Old
03-08-2013, 03:47 AM
oilersfan11

2-1 Nashville in overtime.

Shots end up being 35-14 Nashville.

Old
03-08-2013, 03:51 AM
MetaOil1993

Would surprise me if neither team scored and went to a shootout.

1-0 Preds SO win.

Hard to be optimistic with this team right now.

Old
03-08-2013, 03:53 AM
Bergeron47

vCash: 966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowzie View Post
...still better than Oilers effort.

Is this the 1st drunk gdt the Oilers board has seen?

Old
03-08-2013, 04:32 AM
Senor Catface

vCash: 1937
How I feel after every game.

Old
03-08-2013, 04:50 AM
Hemsky4PM

Krueger admittedly coaches the team to not score. Winning is a fluke and we don't usually luck out against Nashville.

4-1 Nashville.

I'd actually like to see Danis play, just for interest sake.

Will Eager and Petrell play? Easy to take VV out and Hemsky hurt?

Hall RNH Eberle
Paajarvi Gagner Yakupov
Symth Belanger Petrell
Eager Brown
Peckham?

Old
03-08-2013, 05:08 AM
Bum
Ontario Oiler fan

Safeway has announced that a lucky fan could win a million dollars now if any Oiler scores 2 goals in the same game.

Old
03-08-2013, 05:19 AM
Nail and Nuge

Please for the love of everything that is good and pure, punctuation.

Oh, and Oilers lose this one in a tight game and another peg is kicked out from underneath Tambo.

Old
03-08-2013, 05:46 AM
t0psh3lfclu7ch
Real Men Have Scars

Send a message via ICQ to t0psh3lfclu7ch
oilers 3 nashville 1 empty netter

Old
03-08-2013, 06:10 AM
I am the Liquor
Nelson got screwed

vCash: 1271
Oilers get nine shots on goal and win 3-2. Ralph Krueger is vindicated and signed to a five year extension @ 5.5per. Randy Gregg and Mike Krushelnyski are hired as executive assistants to the assistant vice president of hockey operations.

Old
03-08-2013, 06:26 AM
Psycho Dad

vCash: 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nail and Nuge View Post
Please for the love of everything that is good and pure, punctuation.

Oh, and Oilers lose this one in a tight game and another peg is kicked out from underneath Tambo.
youll get your punctuation when we get a reasonable effort from the tough luck losers club

Old
03-08-2013, 06:30 AM
waffen

it's a new day... REJOICE

Old
03-08-2013, 07:13 AM
Alberta Oilfire

sighhh, I don't think I can watch this one...........

Edit: Because I can't watch: daigle, yashin, bonk, havlat and alfie anymore, so much talent and nothing else most of the time

Last edited by Alberta Oilfire: 03-08-2013 at 07:19 AM.
Old
03-08-2013, 07:24 AM
oilers2k10
Yak Don't Back Down

Its pathetic that this team looks like theyre not trying, theres no leadership and I think the kids are confused.

Closed Thread