HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Oilers and Preds hey

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-08-2013, 02:14 AM
  #1
Mowzie
Asst. Dishwasher
 
Mowzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Lebanon, Alberta
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 8,388
vCash: 500
Oilers and Preds hey

Hey guys this is mowzie, this is my first gdt of the season this year so bear with me incase it's not the gr8test gdt ever lol today is the first day of the rest of are lifes i cant remember who quoted that but its so true tried tested and true and i think for the oilers we are gonna see a revolution tonight verse the predators i know we are frustrated with are guys lots these days but no way we lose against the predators for sure hey guys its like that song my micheal jackson thriller i think it will be an exciting game but no zombies hey guys i love that song rip king of pop but i dont even think it will be a thriller because edmonton is gonna route nashville so bad tonight without Ryan Sutter i hate all the sutters but they would be good coaches but not as good as coach kruger but when i was smaller those freddy krueger movies i thought they were sooooo scary eh pajarvii has been hot to trot lately like are best player for real i hope he gets alot of ice time tonight against nashville hey guys hall seems like hes almost hurt or something but i think he will brake out against the predators tonight hey guys sure nashville has a good team but really they cant match us hey guys i think edmonton is just gonna come out flying that beth middler song wind between my wings and crush the predators team like a juice box hey guys anyways thats about all i want to say they game is on in the evening on the tv and radio hope my mom lets me stay up late to watch this my cousins are coming to visit us this weekend and i think we are gonna play street hockey my one cousin hes so tall and its hard to play with him because he always elbows me so i dont know if ill be able to watch any of the game but my other cousin has an ipod so we might hook up speakers and listen outside to some of it anyways thats all for now guys go oilers boooooo nashville and there ugly jerseys they look like my grandpas blankets lol hey guys do your grandmas have ugly blankets mine has lots but shes so nice she makes the best carrot cake


Last edited by Mowzie: 03-08-2013 at 02:24 AM. Reason: aksidentaly had a comma in there oopsi
Mowzie is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 02:17 AM
  #2
Hockey Buddha
Darnell Nurse
 
Hockey Buddha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,389
vCash: 500
It's already the best GDT ever, Mowzie!

Zombie apocalypse--Book it!

Hockey Buddha is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 02:20 AM
  #3
Moonlapse Vertigo
Katz n' MacT BFFs
 
Moonlapse Vertigo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,071
vCash: 500
Awesome game day thread. Keep it that way. If the Oilers aren't going to put in the effort then there's no reason for us to either.

Moonlapse Vertigo is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 02:24 AM
  #4
402
#ualberta
 
402's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Edmonton
Country: Egypt
Posts: 2,855
vCash: 500

Legendary
I love it

402 is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 02:25 AM
  #5
April Ethereal
5-14-6-1
 
April Ethereal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,247
vCash: 407
Best. GDT. Evah!

April Ethereal is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 02:28 AM
  #6
Oiltankjob Fail
Registered User
 
Oiltankjob Fail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 6,693
vCash: 50
Oilers win last 3 on road , they also hand Chicago their first loss

Oiltankjob Fail is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 02:35 AM
  #7
Ice Whole
Registered User
 
Ice Whole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,716
vCash: 500
Oilers lose this one 3-2 in overtime. But hand Chicago their first loss and beat Colorado as well finishing 3-3-3 on the road trip .

Ice Whole is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 02:38 AM
  #8
Jepprey
Creeper
 
Jepprey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 3,688
vCash: 500
Lolololballs

Jepprey is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 02:55 AM
  #9
ohheyhemsky
Registered User
 
ohheyhemsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The Den
Country: Indonesia
Posts: 13,391
vCash: 50
The Oilers suck ****.

ohheyhemsky is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 03:18 AM
  #10
McClelland
Registered User
 
McClelland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Bergen
Country: Norway
Posts: 1,152
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oiltankjob 4 93 64 View Post
Oilers win last 3 on road , they also hand Chicago their first loss
Next time, dont add unknowned mushrooms to your lunchbox!

McClelland is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 03:19 AM
  #11
nexttothemoon
light.end.tunnel
 
nexttothemoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,392
vCash: 50
20+ shots AND a goal vs Nashville.

That's probably crazy optimistic... but I've still got the faith.

My theory is they'll win again when a new pope is chosen... they've gone out in sympathy waiting for that puff of smoke to rise up and their play will again rebound and conquer all in a Crusade across the NHL.

nexttothemoon is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 03:21 AM
  #12
Baby Nilsson
Registered User
 
Baby Nilsson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Victoria
Posts: 1,346
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowzie View Post
Hey guys this is mowzie, this is my first gdt of the season this year so bear with me incase it's not the gr8test gdt ever lol today is the first day of the rest of are lifes i cant remember who quoted that but its so true tried tested and true and i think for the oilers we are gonna see a revolution tonight verse the predators i know we are frustrated with are guys lots these days but no way we lose against the predators for sure hey guys its like that song my micheal jackson thriller i think it will be an exciting game but no zombies hey guys i love that song rip king of pop but i dont even think it will be a thriller because edmonton is gonna route nashville so bad tonight without Ryan Sutter i hate all the sutters but they would be good coaches but not as good as coach kruger but when i was smaller those freddy krueger movies i thought they were sooooo scary eh pajarvii has been hot to trot lately like are best player for real i hope he gets alot of ice time tonight against nashville hey guys hall seems like hes almost hurt or something but i think he will brake out against the predators tonight hey guys sure nashville has a good team but really they cant match us hey guys i think edmonton is just gonna come out flying that beth middler song wind between my wings and crush the predators team like a juice box hey guys anyways thats about all i want to say they game is on in the evening on the tv and radio hope my mom lets me stay up late to watch this my cousins are coming to visit us this weekend and i think we are gonna play street hockey my one cousin hes so tall and its hard to play with him because he always elbows me so i dont know if ill be able to watch any of the game but my other cousin has an ipod so we might hook up speakers and listen outside to some of it anyways thats all for now guys go oilers boooooo nashville and there ugly jerseys they look like my grandpas blankets lol hey guys do your grandmas have ugly blankets mine has lots but shes so nice she makes the best carrot cake
i need cliffs on this, come on man!

Baby Nilsson is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 03:47 AM
  #13
oilersfan11
Registered User
 
oilersfan11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 11,942
vCash: 50
2-1 Nashville in overtime.


Shots end up being 35-14 Nashville.

oilersfan11 is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 03:51 AM
  #14
MetaOil1993
Registered User
 
MetaOil1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,997
vCash: 500
Would surprise me if neither team scored and went to a shootout.

1-0 Preds SO win.

Hard to be optimistic with this team right now.

MetaOil1993 is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 03:53 AM
  #15
Bergeron47
Registered User
 
Bergeron47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Australia
Country: Australia
Posts: 8,577
vCash: 966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowzie View Post
Hey guys this is mowzie, this is my first gdt of the season this year so bear with me incase it's not the gr8test gdt ever lol today is the first day of the rest of are lifes i cant remember who quoted that but its so true tried tested and true and i think for the oilers we are gonna see a revolution tonight verse the predators i know we are frustrated with are guys lots these days but no way we lose against the predators for sure hey guys its like that song my micheal jackson thriller i think it will be an exciting game but no zombies hey guys i love that song rip king of pop but i dont even think it will be a thriller because edmonton is gonna route nashville so bad tonight without Ryan Sutter i hate all the sutters but they would be good coaches but not as good as coach kruger but when i was smaller those freddy krueger movies i thought they were sooooo scary eh pajarvii has been hot to trot lately like are best player for real i hope he gets alot of ice time tonight against nashville hey guys hall seems like hes almost hurt or something but i think he will brake out against the predators tonight hey guys sure nashville has a good team but really they cant match us hey guys i think edmonton is just gonna come out flying that beth middler song wind between my wings and crush the predators team like a juice box hey guys anyways thats about all i want to say they game is on in the evening on the tv and radio hope my mom lets me stay up late to watch this my cousins are coming to visit us this weekend and i think we are gonna play street hockey my one cousin hes so tall and its hard to play with him because he always elbows me so i dont know if ill be able to watch any of the game but my other cousin has an ipod so we might hook up speakers and listen outside to some of it anyways thats all for now guys go oilers boooooo nashville and there ugly jerseys they look like my grandpas blankets lol hey guys do your grandmas have ugly blankets mine has lots but shes so nice she makes the best carrot cake
...still better than Oilers effort.

Is this the 1st drunk gdt the Oilers board has seen?

Bergeron47 is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 04:32 AM
  #16
Senor Catface
Registered User
 
Senor Catface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Country: Nepal
Posts: 6,265
vCash: 1937
How I feel after every game.


Senor Catface is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 04:50 AM
  #17
Hemsky4PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Billeting Ales
Posts: 6,748
vCash: 500
Krueger admittedly coaches the team to not score. Winning is a fluke and we don't usually luck out against Nashville.

4-1 Nashville.

I'd actually like to see Danis play, just for interest sake.

Will Eager and Petrell play? Easy to take VV out and Hemsky hurt?

Hall RNH Eberle
Paajarvi Gagner Yakupov
Symth Belanger Petrell
Eager Brown
Peckham?

Hemsky4PM is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 05:08 AM
  #18
Bum
Ontario Oiler fan
 
Bum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Sudbury, Ontario
Posts: 385
vCash: 500
Safeway has announced that a lucky fan could win a million dollars now if any Oiler scores 2 goals in the same game.

Bum is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 05:19 AM
  #19
Nail and Nuge
Registered User
 
Nail and Nuge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 627
vCash: 500
Please for the love of everything that is good and pure, punctuation.

Oh, and Oilers lose this one in a tight game and another peg is kicked out from underneath Tambo.

Nail and Nuge is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 05:46 AM
  #20
t0psh3lfclu7ch
Real Men Have Scars
 
t0psh3lfclu7ch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Winnipeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 684
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to t0psh3lfclu7ch
oilers 3 nashville 1 empty netter

t0psh3lfclu7ch is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 06:10 AM
  #21
I am the Liquor
Nelson got screwed
 
I am the Liquor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sunnyvale
Country: Canada
Posts: 35,220
vCash: 1271
Oilers get nine shots on goal and win 3-2. Ralph Krueger is vindicated and signed to a five year extension @ 5.5per. Randy Gregg and Mike Krushelnyski are hired as executive assistants to the assistant vice president of hockey operations.

I am the Liquor is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 06:26 AM
  #22
Psycho Dad
Registered User
 
Psycho Dad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Sherwood Park
Posts: 11,231
vCash: 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nail and Nuge View Post
Please for the love of everything that is good and pure, punctuation.

Oh, and Oilers lose this one in a tight game and another peg is kicked out from underneath Tambo.
youll get your punctuation when we get a reasonable effort from the tough luck losers club


Psycho Dad is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 06:30 AM
  #23
waffen
Registered User
 
waffen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: wind river valley
Posts: 338
vCash: 500
it's a new day... REJOICE

waffen is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 07:13 AM
  #24
Alberta Oilfire
Registered User
 
Alberta Oilfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Central Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 482
vCash: 500
sighhh, I don't think I can watch this one...........

Edit: Because I can't watch: daigle, yashin, bonk, havlat and alfie anymore, so much talent and nothing else most of the time


Last edited by Alberta Oilfire: 03-08-2013 at 07:19 AM.
Alberta Oilfire is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 07:24 AM
  #25
oilers2k10
Yak Don't Back Down
 
oilers2k10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,464
vCash: 500
Its pathetic that this team looks like theyre not trying, theres no leadership and I think the kids are confused.

oilers2k10 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:51 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.