Okay everyone as the season is about to ramp up just a few things to remember,
1. If you see a problem post use the triangle icon with the exclamation point in it to report the posts. A moderator will deal with said post if needed.
2. Fixed posts are not allowed!
3. If anyone has any question please direct them to the Hockey Fight board moderators, we are here to help.
4. Fans of other teams are welcome to post here. If they post anything that is considered flaming or trolling, use the report the post feature listed above. Responding in an inappropriate manner could earn you a warning or infraction as well.
As another season is getting ready to be ramped up just a few items:
1. Please when citing sources provide a link. Saying I saw it on Twitter is not enough. You need to link it. If no link, the thread could be closed or deleted. If a thread gets closed and a link is found, PM it to a moderator so that the thread can be reopened.
2. If members come here to troll use the triangle icon to report the post and someone from the mod team will deal with it. We do not live on HF, so it may take some time till someone responds, but we will look over any reported posts that are sent in. Also do not respond to the troll. That only adds more fuel to the fire and more of a mess to clean up afterwards.
3. When creating a thread use the drop-down prefix menu (If applicable). Their are a bunch of prefixes in there. If you feel we are missing one let a member of the Fight Board Mod Team know.
4. Remember we take copyright very seriously. You are NOT permitted to post entire articles. Only a short clip of the article and then you can add a summary of your own. Again, provide the links to the articles.
5. Should you have any questions of concerns please feel free to send it to us Fight Board Moderators. We are here to help you and keep this board enjoyable.