HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Oilers and Preds hey

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-08-2013, 10:05 PM
  #826
Mr Forever
The Oilers :(
 
Mr Forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: COLLEGE
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,993
vCash: 500
Hall is retarded and Eberle and RNH are weak and pathetic

Mr Forever is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 10:05 PM
  #827
belair
Registered User
 
belair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,311
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapVirus View Post
Yall should trade one of ur 1st pick player. Bring in size and grit. Sandpaper.

It could start a fire under the ass of the others!
Shoo!!

belair is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 10:05 PM
  #828
Byakin1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 841
vCash: 500
Oilers = easiest team to play against in NHL

I bet teams have circled their calendars for games against EDM. It's an off-day!

Byakin1 is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 10:05 PM
  #829
Psychoil
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,808
vCash: 500
guys try and predict what the post game interview is going to be?


"We tried hard tonight, we were right there right up until the second, we need to try hard, try and stay with a team and keep the game tied"

Psychoil is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 10:05 PM
  #830
Bergeron47
Registered User
 
Bergeron47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Australia
Country: Australia
Posts: 8,230
vCash: 966
Boy Justin Schultz must be stoked he chose Edmonton

Bergeron47 is online now  
Old
03-08-2013, 10:05 PM
  #831
t0psh3lfclu7ch
Real Men Have Scars
 
t0psh3lfclu7ch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Winnipeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 684
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to t0psh3lfclu7ch
Ralph freaking kreuger hasnt even coached an AHL teaM!!

t0psh3lfclu7ch is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 10:06 PM
  #832
cyril*
Losers cheer for..
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Losing
Posts: 1,621
vCash: 500
"This is all part of the process"

cyril* is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 10:06 PM
  #833
402
#ualberta
 
402's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Edmonton
Country: Egypt
Posts: 2,855
vCash: 500
I look forward to Kruegers post game

402 is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 10:06 PM
  #834
SaxMan
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,662
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeRadicals View Post
Calm down guyzzz, LoL wEre in rebuildzz, LOL nuge is soo hotzz lulz, omg relax guyz were sTillz youngzies yolo swag
This is why management gets away with this garbage because we have fans like you who will still go to games and buy merchandise NO MATTER how **** they play.

SaxMan is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 10:06 PM
  #835
McNutty780
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 452
vCash: 500
Keep it coming. Nashville is going to bust up these clowns all night and I don't give a ****

McNutty780 is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 10:06 PM
  #836
nexttothemoon
10 again
 
nexttothemoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,960
vCash: 0
Stretch of time without a PP or a goal is getting to be pretty epic.

nexttothemoon is online now  
Old
03-08-2013, 10:06 PM
  #837
67penny
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 183
vCash: 500
Its easier to take when you get plastered! try it!

67penny is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 10:06 PM
  #838
Johnny Bravo
Fired Up
 
Johnny Bravo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Fire Eakins
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,472
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shec8576 View Post
I feel for you Oilers fans because its clear to me your GM is a smiling clueless idiot. Hope you can turn it around because your a great hockey city with a rich history. Your team should be a lot better.
Thanks for your condolences, and yes it's a hard life.

Johnny Bravo is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 10:06 PM
  #839
guymez
The Seldom Seen Kid
 
guymez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,963
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by guymez View Post
Its goes against all logic and reason but I have a sneaky suspicion they are going to win tonight.
What an epic fail!!!!


guymez is online now  
Old
03-08-2013, 10:07 PM
  #840
April Ethereal
You are Wrong
 
April Ethereal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,702
vCash: 407
Now I'm feelinfg the JD. Keep it cog boys.

April Ethereal is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 10:07 PM
  #841
Byakin1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 841
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatKeith View Post
That's why Danis doesn't start games.
Not that it matters but I think Shultz pushed the puck in.

Just a lot of fail all around.

Byakin1 is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 10:07 PM
  #842
Vagabond
Registered User
 
Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,497
vCash: 596
Send a message via MSN to Vagabond
I cheers to the 5th Nashville goal! WOOOT!

Maybe a few more will be enough for Katz to fir some ppl!

Vagabond is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 10:07 PM
  #843
Sanchez
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 116
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by t0psh3lfclu7ch View Post
Ralph freaking kreuger hasnt even coached an AHL teaM!!
I believe he has been since January.

Sanchez is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 10:07 PM
  #844
flashy
Fire Tambellini.
 
flashy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,538
vCash: 860
Quote:
Originally Posted by 402 View Post
I look forward to Kruegers post game
"we played good in the first"
"it was a back to back"
"we need to get more pucks on the net"
"I thought it was a lot closer then the score"
"duby's goal wasn't that bad"

There ya go.

flashy is online now  
Old
03-08-2013, 10:07 PM
  #845
psycho
Rookie User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 6
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 402 View Post
Management will not make decisions based on fan emails
Probably not....but who knows what happens if enough people show their frustration. How much more harm can it do? 15-0 instead of 5-0? haha

psycho is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 10:07 PM
  #846
SchultzSquared
Registered User
 
SchultzSquared's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 2,143
vCash: 500
Can we just not have GDT threads rest of the year... we can keep discussion to the places it is relevant... like the Draft 2013 thread... or Out of Town Thread... I would have said before we need it to talk about goals but now even that is gone... there it literally no reason to watch and therefore talk about games this team plays...

SchultzSquared is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 10:08 PM
  #847
North
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,376
vCash: 500
I really hope the Preds pour it on.

Shame these losers. Maybe then they'll get their heads out of their *****.

North is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 10:08 PM
  #848
CanadianHockey
Smith - Alfie
 
CanadianHockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Petawawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 28,878
vCash: 500
Nice play by Gagner and Yakupov.

__________________
CanadianHockey________ __ __________Sens, Oilers, and Team Canada
CanadianHockey is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 10:08 PM
  #849
Lion
Oilers Tank Nation
 
Lion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,266
vCash: 500
Big changes need to be made. One of the "big 4" need to be moved.

Lion is offline  
Old
03-08-2013, 10:08 PM
  #850
flashy
Fire Tambellini.
 
flashy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,538
vCash: 860
Wow this team depends on Powerplays BADLY.

jeeze, no wonder a special team's coach looked good.

flashy is online now  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:02 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.